100 Squats
10KM Running
xD

genetics, notice how his bicep isn't some ugly looking popeye shit

this shit is ugly

Why stop at that??!!!

Follow the 5Cs.

Calisthenics
Curlbro routine(you know the usual Bench overhead press hundreds of curls doing one set of squats or deadlifts a week)
Cardio(not just jogging can be anything strenuous like running, sprinting, hiit, jumping rope, practicing or participating in a sport)
Calorie Counting(if too big, eat fewer calories. if too small, eat more calories. If you feel like shit, eat a better source of calories)
Chill(inability to deal with stress will make everything else meaningless and make you into a weak limpdicked bitch.)

>my sides when I picture a bunch of autistic faggots spending 20 years in the hyperbolic time chamber only doing SS + Gomad

Kill yourself you degenerate

Thanks

>Tfw anatomically, chest will never rise above your clavicle and try to take over your neck
Just kill me bros

>become anime

But seriously physiques like Zyzz/Joff are probably the closest to that possible and it requires amazing insertions + loads of Tren.

The truth is that Gohan would have never gotten that big without the using a formative teenage year building that muscle composition.

So how do you get this physique? Unless you're 12 years old right now, you can't. Goku had that physique because he also trained as a kid during those years. Without Goku's influence, Gohan might have never become quite so ripped as his mother insisted he stay indoors with his books often as possible. Unlike Goku which took his son out into the mists of the time chamber which increased the gravity gradually over time.

The only hope you have right now is turtle hermit training to even get a shadow of this type of body. Most obese guys can turtle hermit training without any added weights but if you're a skinny fag you'll need to fashion some sort of heavy item to wear on your back while you carry water up a mountain every day and crawl in the fields with it on your back.

I'd suggest a large cross, like Jesus style. Carry that up a mountain every day, keep nailing more wood to it over time to make it heavier and heavier and you might just do it.

We're all gonna make it brah

Nigga wat

Bruh dude, homes.
Piccolo's teaching and oxking genes are what made made him into a chad.
Goku being a piss poor father and chi-chi beating over the head with BE SMURT basically ensured that he'd be a pussy forever.
But he's been fighting world ending threats he had no hope of defeating and being beaten worse then Goku ever had at a younger age then Goku.
Hell, he's never even had a kid his age to play with throughout his utterly fucked up childhood.

with 1000x gravity

Sit in the grass while a perverted old man does dances around you.

>degenerate
you don't know what that word means shitbrains

Hey guys. I have a problem that's not directly related to DBZ games/anime, but I don't think /soc/ or /adv/ know enough about DBZ to help me out.
I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a Dragon Ball character. No, I don't go around saying "I'm Goku, a Saiyan raised on earth!" or try to fly or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of a DBZ character. I can pass off as a normie well with this.
I choose DBZ characters that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Piccolo (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Vegeta (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Broly (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of DBZ characters that I can use. I've done Bulma, Trunks, Gohan, Great Ape Bardock, Cell, Mr Satan, etc...
But my problem is, I have a Christmas party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which DBZ character I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Yamcha this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a Dragon Ball GT character, but I'm not sure which once. I like Super 17, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Gogeta, but not being canon hurts him a bit.
Do you guys have any ideas for a DBZ character that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?

Have you considered Krillin?

Wtf

>autism.png

Have you considered Krillin yourself?

Unfortunately, my autism manifests in different ways.

1.Genetics
2.Discipline
3.Genetics

>roids

Don't exclude what made you manlet

I see you still havent taken my advice and got a tan already, MasT. what is the point in going to all the trouble of making such gains if you insist on spooking everyone you meet with your spooky pale skin? shoo shoo spooky ghost!

but i still looked good natty

explain how this match your dyel theory faggot

ROIDS only help if you have genetics. It's no magic fucking faggot. otherwise why are so many roiders dyel

>picture is titled 'depleted'
i assume thats referring to your melanin levels? you spooky ghost you

yo masT, i have have a question for you.

Did you run the accutane from the source you and i are using? Or did you get it somewhere else?

No i had a prescription. But what are you worrying about, you don't have worse enough acne for accutante.

I have read that accutante from that source is doing the job, but not the same as a prescription of course. But getting a prescription is not that hard imo

So i went to the dermo for my acne:

>so put off your shirt, i want to see the acne you were taling about
>puting off shirt..
>so you use steroids, i see
>steroids? what are you talking about, I am natty till i die. Born natty die natty
>you sure? because steroids is known for making it worse
> what are you talking about, just give me the fucking pill faggots

Just say you tried everything you know of and that accutante is the last resort for you

But accutante is no joke, be aware

Whatever helps you sleep at night oh insecure one

my front view is all clean, but my back and traps are getting worse by the week.

guess ill try to talk to my doc.

Anabolic time chamber

Insecure roiding tripfags getting BTFO from the use of anabolic steroids is a dream come true
>imb4 jelly dyel manlet

Gohan never trained under Beerus/Whis.
Go spread falsedom somewhere else

>he didnt see the leaked episodes

How do you not realize your butt is fucked up before it gets THAT bad?

>he believes they are real
damn mortal

Underrated

>> I have a Christmas party with my co-workers tonight

Thank you for saving this. That thread was legendary.

kek thanks user

grow a tail and then cut it off

>takes a second man inside him (no homo)
that legit hurt. Thanks for the extra training

>Great Ape Bardock
lmao

hold down left and right triggers to chose random my man

include me in the screen cap

Try Whis, he has a playful demeanor, but when things get serious his attitude changes to a threatening one.

He still trained under the elder/younger kais you idiot.

N-no, I meant it like "have you considered killing yourself".
Y'know, because Krillin and Killin' sound similar. It was meant to be a funny joke.

Try sephiroth, intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

How do I get pic related?

Learn Kaio ken

>Not Future Gohan mode

>those pecs
Would lick

Push ups and sit ups and plenty of juice

>Not Teen Gohan mode

>kais
They are literally memes

>I don't lie about my steroid use
>except at the doctor's office and in most threads XD