I find it pretty funny that you nerds all talk about aesthetics as the end-all for girls...

I find it pretty funny that you nerds all talk about aesthetics as the end-all for girls. Take notes and look at me (on the left end). Arms bigger than the heads of my bros, tallest one there, and not even that lean. I'm the pinnacle of functional strength, while still maintaining the chad lifestyle.

Continue to fret over calories and reps, while I get a girl on the back of my Harley Fat Boy and she wets the seat just by having her arms around my shoulders wider than your door frame.

balding lol

I feel bad for your hairline

Guys lets help him find his hair on his head

fat bike for a fat boy

I hope youre shitposting ironically...

Why would I want to tire my day with styling my hair like some kind of fag? Girls love the short and tight hairstyle. It shows that I know how to take care of my hair, without taking longer than them to do it. And if balding is the only thing you have against me, pretty pathetic. Get back into the gym before talking shit.

damn looking swole breh

>all these twinks coming out of the woodwork and actually being offended
Top kek

>Retarded 3rd grade fauhawk.
>Styling hair like in grade school

is this bait? you guys look like every other meat head npc lacking critical thinking skills

Stay mad while I continue to slay pussy you virgins.

>G4P soon?

>Gets calculator out to add up plates on the diddy lift

Fat fuck

>Considers himself the leader of the group. Tried every different kind of hairloss home remedy.
>His girlfriend yells at him all the time and sucks his dick like only once a month.
>Never had a girlfriend. Has been lifting with his new gym bros for about a month.
>Trying to make it as a pro FPS player.
>His biggest secret is getting his dick sucked by a Grindr faggot.

>that disgusting bitch
>pussy

The only pussy in that picture is you, you fat fuck.

First of all that girl is fucking ugly, second of all, I'd fuck her.

>takes pic with one girl
>OH YEAH I AM SLAYING PUSSY

You're absolutely right. Too bad I'm a sucker for straight teeth, flower head wreaths and low self esteem. I'd fuck her too

>I lift for functional strength now I'm entitled to bang ugly girls

Ok then, carry on.

>calling me fat
pic related. talk shit, get smacked with the sickest natural body you'll ever see.

I don't even know what that nerd shit is. Go back to drinking a gallon of chocolate milk a day fag.

I don't use Grindr, but your mom does.

Hotter than any girl you'll ever get. Your hand doesn't count!!

>raining at Ultra
aww, that sucks

Do you not realize what OP is doing? He knows this guy that he doesn't really like. He took a few photos from his Facebook pretending to be him so that he could relish in all the hate from you guys. I literally do this all the time, it's the oldest trick in the book to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Here you go guys, contribute if needed
>Top kek

That was meant to be a list for each of the 5 members of that group, not just the bald guy on the left that you're pretending to be

Also, that doesn't make any sense. Don't you have work or school or something kiddo?

you look like a nice buddy i would drink beer with

>tfw you are a fat 35 year old seeking validation on a anime fitness board

>fpbp

LOL losers finally gave up

You look like a bretty cool guy, you a Fl bro too? Looks like that pics from ultra