So i been banging this dumb slut lately. annoying as fuck and dumb as can be...

so i been banging this dumb slut lately. annoying as fuck and dumb as can be. she's high test though and lets me fuck so whatever

anyway. she's been texting me that she was sick for a few days so i ignored her cause i respect myself enough to not throw myself into a disease for no reason. yesterday she told me she felt much better and wasn't sick at all. so i went over and fucked her brains out

turns out she was still sick as fuck and now i'm probably going to have a cold in a day or two. i'm pretty pissed about this cause she straight up lied and got me sick. i don't even feel like the nut was worth missing a day or two at the gym

what can i do to get rid of this bullshit cold as fast as possible. i've already bought a whole bag or oranges and i'm pretty much always autistically hydrated. what else can i do to kick this shit asap?

tldr; kissed a slut with a cold. how to minimize time spent sick

you sound like a whiny little bitch. vitamin c/zinc/fluids/rest

go fuck yourself. thanks for the advice though

this is what you get you dumb normie, this is what the degeneracy of western society brings you. I hope you die

88 dubs don't lie

eat a fuck ton of fresh garlic
not even joking
eat like entire bulb at one go

you will still be sick but you will recover faster.

How the fuck do you get to be old enough to use a computer and not know how to treat a cold?

Dubs confirm OP knocked her up

nigger, im asking the fastest way to get rid of one. are you gunna answer my question or just give me sass like some kind of bitchy wife

She didn't lie you retard, she said she was feeling better not "the virus has completely left my body". This is on you for your own lack of understanding about the immune system.

Stop blaming others for your personal retardation.

Eat half a lemon.
Drink ginger tea.
Sleep enough.
Eat enough.

trips of truth

Drink two irish hot coffees and drink a gallon and a half of water over the next few hours.
Then start working out hard.
Sweat and piss that shit out.

Then go to fucking sleep.
That should knock that shit out before it gets a chance to settle in.

Just workout with the cold, you weak willed idiot.

C, zinc, magnesium,

Da fuck! If you brought your fucking illness into my gym I and others would berate you selfish ass into leaving.

>dumb as can be
>From the idiot who couldn't even put together the first sentence of his post right
>so I been banging this slut
Bad ooogga booga cave boy, it's
>I have been banging this slut
>wahhhhh this sluts so stupid
WTF do you think you are OP? since you're obviously too dense, I'll let you know right now you are a fucking moron

I home gym, but even if I didn't I would still train.

>willing to hurt others for own person gain
>successful enough for a home gym

.... checks out

Let me guess, you're a perpetual victim?

I don't cough on equipment, wipe my runny nose, or not wipe stuff down.

I don't sneeze without my pocket handkerchief.
People like you opt for passive behavior instead of controlled activism. It is why you will never succeed.

Are you gonna keep crying about how nobody will use Google for you?

Double dubs. Checkmate atheists

you're a manwhore, but i just wanna say i like that album

In not bitching about it. I was agreeing with it. That is how you make gains in life, by fighting it and occasionally stepping on a few backs.

Did my post come across as a jab at you? Now who's playing the victim pussy?

See

Learn how to save an image instead of screenshotting it idiot

Vick tea(paracetamol)
Qura plus(paracetamol, pseudoephedrine)

squeeze a raw lime into your eyeballs
the acidity will absorb through the mucous glands in your eyes way more efficiently than through the stomach and kill the cold rapidly
You have not heard of this because betas are too pussy for a little burn

Theres no way to make a cold go by quicker. Any work that could have been done needed to be done from birth to your 20s

This.

you don't realize how obvious a leash you're on. she calls and you go running. and then complain about how she used you for sex. you didn't put it that way but that is what you essentially admitted.
you're a prime example of a pathetic man. you're so blind by getting pussy and thinking you're alpha you don't realize how beta you are.

It read like some tongue in cheek bullshit.

Not that I believe that anymore. Yeah, pathological altruism is deadly

mullein, and echinacia & goldenseal knock anything out.

This shitty thread is now a get thread.
Check em'

you couldve just said you had a cold

you think youre special cos u can fuck a slut?

Incels pls go.

Getting Veeky Forums won't helo you get laid. Change your attitude and your life.

sounds like you have a shit immune system. I kiss my gf when she has a cold all the time and never get sick. Get some veges in your system nigga god damn

My brother did this once and he fooking stank of garlic for days. Ive never seen him try to beat a cold with this method since.

I use the rule if the illness is from the neck up then im good to train. Chest infections etc i deal with by taking full rest and coughing up the phlegm into a tissue whenever i cough. Never swallowing it like ive heard some retards do.

I use lemsips to dull colds ect so i can go about my day.

Last bird that gave me a cold still had it a week after i had got rid of it.

Kek agrees in the very next post

>what should i do?
You should start a blog you fucking faggot.

wtf was the point of that pre-amble?

you could of summarises the OP to "how do you beat a cold quickly"

instead, we get some fuckin autistic justification of your life because you fucked a slut, nobody cares cunt.

You should try a bullet to the head, i heard it can kill any disease like yourself.

You're supposed to swallow to let your MALT/GALT (lymph) analyse it to deal with it. This is the same reason you're supposed to eat your boogers senpai.

she's high test though and lets me fuck so whatever

Enjoy your 5/10 pig