Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/dumber-by-deca.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3279830?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8179461?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10665615?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24423981?dopt=Abstract
ergo-log.com/600mgcyp.html
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/481565
ergo-log.com/athletes-live-just-as-long-as-ordinary-people-despite-steroid-use.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033718
theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/21/one-in-four-women-psych-meds
ergo-log.com/testdep.html
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(16)32529-X/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cycles are only 3 months long m8

are we really gonna get semantic now

>The current paper is based upon high-resolution structural T1-weighted images from 82 current or past AAS users exceeding 1 year of cumulative AAS use and 68 non–AAS-using weightlifters.

any input from roid users?

No I meant that the study was done on TRT cruisers, not general cycling roid bros

>You would need to run four cycles to see effects they described in the study

Wait, you actually believe a study that was produced by women?

Is this a next level troll?

They didn't separate narcotics users from the juicers. Read the whole study next time, not just the cover page.

>correlates

Women
>Can't trust them to do shit right

Not that surprising, researchers have theorised that steroids may cause brain damage for years

ergo-log.com/dumber-by-deca.html

are you fucking stupid? do you have any comprehension at all? it says cumulatively more than one year, that means all the cycles you've taken over your lifting career add up to more than one year. if you read the full text it shows that it's people that have done cycles on and off in the past which together are more than one year.

>Affective and psychotic symptoms associated with anabolic steroid use.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3279830?dopt=Abstract

>Steroid users displayed more frequent gynecomastia, decreased mean testicular length, and higher cholesterol-high-density lipoprotein ratios than nonusers. Most strikingly, 23% of steroid users reported major mood syndromes--mania, hypomania, or major depression--in association with steroid use.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8179461?dopt=Abstract

>Testosterone treatment significantly increased manic scores on the YMRS (P = .002), manic scores on daily diaries (P = .003), visual analog ratings of liking the drug effect (P = .008), and aggressive responses on the Point Subtraction Aggression Paradigm (P = .03).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10665615?dopt=Abstract

>PED use has been linked to an increased risk of death and a wide variety of cardiovascular, psychiatric, metabolic, endocrine, neurologic, infectious, hepatic, renal, and musculoskeletal disorders.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24423981?dopt=Abstract

FAKE NEWS

Are you joking? Of course you can't. I'm half surprised the site even allowed them to publish their high school project.

Their Swedish looking names also. That makes it even worse. They're just spouting bullshit to give more reason for men to be weak faggots. It's fucking terrible.

They'll never, ever, be a study done on how taking female hormones for over a year causes cancer and degeneracy, nooooo.

Fucking women, don't even read the study, it's a farce.

I know what you meant dummy

I would venture to say that a great deal of bros who have cycled have and will not run more than four in their lifetime.

>rendering this study invalid

b-but muh zyzz

Who honestly gives a shit dude, I'd rather be a bit less intelligent and raw dog mad sl00ts all day than be a weak beta numale

>4 in a life time
>a life time
>do 2-3 when you're in your 20's and want more after you can't keep the gains
>do TRT also blast and cruise when you're in your 30's
>can't help your fucking kids with math homework cause you're a stupid kunt.

it's a sad road i know. addiction is tough. also i'm 100% serious with the ishyddt on your 4 in a life time. that's some bullshit, people will do 4 in 5 years.

>because some roid users use drugs that most likely won't affect you neurologically at all in combination with roids, the study is invalid
This is the level of logic steroid users are able to reach with their mangled brains.

>12%
You guys can't just go by the title of the study, you actually have to read the results. What's the percentage of women with psychological disorders? 25%? 30%?

It absolutely invalidates this study. Get over it.

What kind of AAS? If I'm just taking test is my brain going to turn to mush?

Look, I can cherry pick too!

>Mood changes and mania only occur in 4% of steroid users
ergo-log.com/600mgcyp.html
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/481565

>Top athletes live just as long as ordinary people despite steroid use
ergo-log.com/athletes-live-just-as-long-as-ordinary-people-despite-steroid-use.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033718

25% of American women take some form of psychiatric drug

theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/21/one-in-four-women-psych-meds

At least try attacking the point next time. I guess that'd be too advanced for a roid user eh

Nice. Better than steroids, right? I'm sure those meds don't reduce cognitive function or iq at all.

You're the one ignoring the conclusion of the study. Are you too brain dead to read through the whole thing?

what does diagnosable mental health disorder encompass of exactly?

the roid study is talking about major depression, mania and hypomania specifically

I've blast and crusing for years. Studies like this are a diamond dozen and don't mean nothing.

Literally no actual evidence that steroids are more dangerous than alcohol or anything like that.

A roid user living a healthy life will live longer than the average westerner. So idgf

I'll just copy the previous reply because apparently your roid mind is utterly confused right now:

>because some roid users use drugs that most likely won't affect you neurologically at all in combination with roids, the study is invalid

You're able to read and understand the sentence, right? Try focusing really hard.

Can't you see it follows on the argument of This guy.

The study was done by Swedish women to portray that steroids are bad and it's probably used as the basis for making them illegal and possession of them enough for the government to make you a eunuch. Why make an entire study just to invalidate it with small print at the end? It's just women trying to put men down for trying to better themselves.

Oh no, that's just normal right user. All women have problems just because of muh white privilege.

I swear this board becomes closer to /soc/ everyday. Get the fuck off my board normies, seriously.

>correlation
>causation
When will they learn the difference?

they as in women researchers? Never

>The study was done by Swedish women to portray that steroids are bad and it's probably used as the basis for making them illegal and possession of them enough for the government to make you a eunuch.
should've brought up chemtrails, tap water and lizards

You underestimate how much of a clusterfuck Sweden really is

Yes, ignorance is bliss. You're a very brave man for not giving a fuck!

I can't though, my brain only works for programming athletic periodization and calculating my macro/micro nutrient/calorie intake to optimize anabolic response to resistance stimulus and AAS half-life. You know... Meathead shit.

>using big sounding words and doing simple tasks makes you smart
Either you're in high school or your brain is actually fucked. Stick to lifting weights and taking roids, buddy.

>steroid use actually lower rates of mental illness

ergo-log.com/testdep.html

>big sounding words
And somehow I'm the dumb one here.

>Effects of Testosterone Replacement in Middle-Aged Men With Dysthymia
>Middle-Aged Men With Dysthymia
I bet there are loads of those browsing Veeky Forums right now

Norwegians, not Swedes.

It's pretty obvious that you were implying the things you mentioned being somehow complex which honestly is hilarious.

>talking w/ mangled brains

>words sound big
>big word sounds
>sound big words

You should have though. Don't take any notice of it, it's an agenda they have there against men

Are you ok?

goncerned DD-X

>biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(16)32529-X/abstract

Yes, they did. Can you read?

Regressing out verbal IQ, drug use, weekly alcohol consumption, symptoms of anxiety and depression, attention problems, and total problem scores had a marginal influence of the differences in thickness between users and nonusers

We've known this for a while.