I'm a legit workaholic and just signed my life away for a few more years in this field...

I'm a legit workaholic and just signed my life away for a few more years in this field. I need help and can't really lose any weight even with calorie decrease. I usually spend losing/gaining the same 10lbs each month. I also don't really have the time to lift weights or focus on compound movements as I work 60+ hours a week...

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/alternate-day-fasting-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only eat every other day

authoritynutrition.com/alternate-day-fasting-guide/

If you REALLY don't have enough time, then just diet and do stuff you can do at home for now. But really all you need is like an hour or and hour and a half every other day for the gym. But fix your diet dude

>I need help and can't really lose any weight even with calorie decrease

There are 168 hours in a week. If you work 60 a week then that leaves 108 hours. Even if you sleep 8 hours a night that leaves 52 hours. Going to the gym 4 times a week at a generous hour and a half takes 6 hours out of your week.

That leaves 48 hours a week or nearly 7 hours a day for commuting, hygiene, getting ready for work, cooking, relaxing, family time, eating/other very basic stuff.

60 hours a week is fuck all and youre clearly trying to make excuses for yourself. I hate when people say they dont have time. You have nothing but time. But of course you wont have time for something if youre not willing to prioritize it and actually an effort to make time for it.

Quit making excuses for yourself and figure your shit out. Or you know.. dont and just become a fat fucking slob. Your call

You're right though..I'm lying to myself by not going to the gym at least three days a week after work

>kek
I'm worried people will judge me for being fat
But most people don't give two shits about the fat guy in the corner sweating on the elliptical.

Let's face it. I'm lazy and full of excuses

Immediate changes
>Stop drinking soda, juice, and any other liquids that aren't coffee, water or hot tea
>Eat less carbs, more protein and healthy fats
>Do intermittent fasting if possible
>Stop eating any fast food or processed food

Sleep 8hr a night

> I usually sleep from 10 hr a night :)

>even with calorie decrease
You sure? You might be doing it wrong.

>really lose any weight even with calorie decrease.
You don't have a calorie decrease then

Yea I am. I will on occasion grab an extra plate or two becucase I'm still hungry..

I can diet for 3-4 days maybe but sticking to a strict calorie decrease is pretty tough

Looking at this pic though. I'm not that bad at all

Three days a week lifting

Two additional days of some cardio and decreasing calorie by like 500 should work just fine.

Try eating more stuff that will physically fill you up, like with water and fibre. Fruits and vegetables for example. Don't let people meme you out of foods like potatoes because muh carbs. The water and fibre will fill you up before you manage to eat too many calories.

I already get too much carbs

Rice, buckwheat and lentils are my primary carb sources. I'm going to have to ease up on the work lunches and maybe brown bag it or just take a handful of almonds. Nuts and a protein shake...

Literally just focus on diet if you want to lose weight. Especially if you're time poor. Exercise is good for general health but don't think it's going to get you thin.

Change your diet. Obviously I'm going to get attacked for this but go vegan and the weight will fall off you.

Not enough for me. I lose too much energy with pure veg diet and it isn't enough calories for me. I work/life better and heavier on a proper meal plan

Lift*

You moron, almonds and protein shakes are calorie dense. Unprocessed carbs will fill you up with less calories, making it easier to stick to a calorie deficit.

It has to be EVERY DAY user. When you let food take over, you're letting the objects around you rule you. It's fucking food. Download a calorie tracker. COOK YOUR OWN MEALS THE NIGHT BEFORE. Walk everywhere. And stop making excuses.

Bruce Lee didn't make fucking excuses. But you know who does? Thw obeasts on My 600lb life. Fat women in the poaitive body movement. Lazy fucks that would rather wear gluttony than get off thier fat ass in thier spare time.

Who do you want to be like, you human hippo?

>pure veg
Fruit gives you fuckloads of energy, nigger.

You can function perfectly fine with 8 hours, easily. Just diet and go to the gym

Stop eating so goddamn much and you'll lose weight.

You're not special, your body doesn't hold on to weight any more or less than anyone else. You don't even HAVE to lift (but it would be a good idea). Just fucking eat less.

If you have 1.5 hours of time every day.
You can lose weight and get fit.

It takes a bit of prep but once everything is in place it will be smooth sailing.

1.Buy a tailors tape. Just google for what that is and go buy one.
2.Take a picture of yourself from the front, the sides and the back while in your underwear. No sucking it in. Let that shit hang out.
3.Measure these places on your body with the tape. Don't worry about shoulders.
4.Take your current weight.
4.Save all of that stuff into a wordpad document.
5.Take a new set of pictures and measurements once in the morning at the beginning or end of the week.

Once you have all of the above in order then it's easy.

Second. Find better food choices. Salads and vegetables and clean meat sources are easy to find. Just..go buy them.
Follow a IIFYM + 50/50 protocol. Half of what you eat can be anything and the other half is clean healthy as fuck food. But you must get your essential macronutrients and micronutrients in. No matter what.

Dump all liquids except water and maybe black coffee.

Why do you need 1.5 hours a day?
You need 30 minutes to do a basic simple calisthenics workout, 30 minutes to do a brisk walk or walk in place, 30 minutes to prepare your healthy and yeah, unhealthy food for the day.

BUT if you want to drop as much weight as humanly possible RIGHT NOW and you aren't doing anything particularly strenuous then I suggest that you look up the "rapid fatloss handbook.pdf"online. It works. But it's extreme as fuck.

why do you want to lose weight? you look great. you could probably stand to put on another 40-50 pounds.

>can't really lose any weight even with calorie decrease.

There are literally only two possibilities:

1. You are incorrect about the amount of calories in question.
2. Your body is capable of violating the laws of physics, creating matter (i.e. fat) out of literally nothing.

Eat more then? Best thing about a vegan diet is the sheer amount of food you can eat as a lot of it is low in calories but high in nutrients.
You're blowing everyones suggestions out. Sounds to me as if you don't want to make any life style changes but still see results.

Eric ??

I'm not interested in rapid fat loss since muscle and lose skin will have issues. I would rather take a year to lose a 70-100lbs

Ideal is 2Lb a week but it's a bit tough to actually hit that. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

My caloric intake might still be too high. Damn I need to go to the gym

>Damn I need to go to the gym
Seriously fuck you. You're not listening.

I work 60+ hour weeks too OP. At first it was hard to figure out time to exercise and stuff but eventually I got used to the amount of time I have.

i agree with everything this guy says, but because you're so busy you should consolidate it into one action. record yourself walking in place in your underwear and post it here.

Dude, you're fat as fuck.
You can easily lose up to 5 pounds a week if you go on a strict 1000-1500 calorie a day PSMF diet.

I don't want the stress of 5lb a week.

I'm 275lb at 6'1

Fucking fatties baka

>extra plate or two
Like in a meal?
No wunder you so fat, fatty.
Working 60+ hours is brutal if your doing physical work, every office bitch who tells me working that much sitting in a chair is exhausting has never been exhausted.

Get your lazy fucking ass up and make some progress if that's what you want, just thinking about how nice it would be to be skinny is dumb.

You're a workaholic but you don't have to mentality to "work" on yourself, get fucked m8.

You only need to control your diet to lose weight. Exercise is not required. Your problems with yoyoing weight is because you aren't being consistent in your efforts. You have to be stricter with your actions, basically you need to get more obsessive than you think is reasonable. Especially since you working so much gives you ample excuses to sabotage everything. Things like not being able to control what you eat at work because of time restraints and inconvenience. You'll have to decisively deny yourself the comfort of going with the easy decisions regarding eating.

Count your calories. Only eat food you can count. So packaged food with nutrition data is ok, restaurant and diner food is not. If your work requires you to go out to eat or it's just a part the socializing you do there, you'll just have to avoid eating at those occasions. If that's troublesome, deal with it. Take food with you to work. Your impulses and daily pressures are what push you into making the choices that lead to weight gain. To counteract the influence of your environment there is no other way but to push in the opposite direction with sufficient force; you can't allow any exceptions or you'll be tempted to allow more as you get showered with opportunities every day.

You are well over fucking 30% bodyfat.
The stress on your heart is taking YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE.
The stress of losing a good chunk of that weight will last for two-three months at best.
You can start a more sensible eternally sustainable diet after that.

>can't really lose any weight even with calorie decrease.
you're going to have to make some serious changes in tracking your intake and how you view things if you want to loose weight.

He just wants us to tell him that he works too much to change his body so he can use it as an excuse desu

I'm working on it senpai

We will all make it...

You just need to set out goals and count your calories. It was hard for myself to lose weight, but even if your calorie deficiency is only 200 calories less a day, you'll eventually get your goal. You don't need to lose weight within 2 months for summer; you should just be losing weight in time for maybe next summer.

Just wait for your first complements on losing weight. They really help a lot.

>My caloric intake might still be too high.

There is no "might".

You need to know two numbers:

1. How many calories you're eating. Don't guess. KNOW. Lrn2read labels, weigh, measure every fucking thing that goes in your mouth. If you cook something, and you put butter/oil in the pan, you need to count that shit. Yes, you need to be that anal about it. It becomes a hobby of sorts.

2. How many calories you're burning. This one you have to kinda work backwards. Once you know #1, and track your weight religiously for a month or two, you can calculate this. You should see a trend emerge: Your weight will go up or down a bit every single day, but you're looking for new highs (or lows) from week to week.

3500 calories, i.e. 500/day over the course of a week, is one pound gained or lost. Once you can definitively say, "I'm eating X number of calories a day, and it's causing me to gain/lose Y pounds a week" then you should be able to easily calculate what changes you need to make to begin hitting your goal.

Stop thinking about it and just follow a proper regimen

90 days can change your life

>Decrease calories more.
>Repeat until you start losing weight.
>continue this until you've lost weight.
>eat more until you stop losing weight but don't gain weight.
>make it

Holy shit.. you just took 15 minutes out of your life to put someone on blast about how badly they managed theirs.. Just curious, as someone so intune with time mgmt, how much time do you invest weekly at this shithole?

i only sleep 4 hours a day is that bad

Yes.

so do i brother.

Op, you can be a chubby excuse maker or you can live up to your potential and be great. It's up to you.

>delete

>I can't lose it through decreasing my calories
Yes you can you fat fuck you're just not doing it