What's the matter user, not so fookin toof in real life are ya...

>what's the matter user, not so fookin toof in real life are ya? I saw yer post on Veeky Forums saying ye can fookin take me so come on then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srhO2Ug9t8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking connor mcgregor would fight for anything other than millions of dollars

>5'8
need i say any more? he couldn't stand up to me, pun intended

Outta the way manlet, my height is superior to yours!

Why are you so angry? Jesus, I'm just trying to walk to the toilet.

He lists himself as 5'9, tho.

Do manlets always add an inch to their real height?

>This is what lanklets actually believe

Conor IS 5 ft 9. Early in his career he was often e-statted to 5 ft 10 to balance out the vegas odds

who the fuck is that guy?

he is host of a podcast called JRE

>1,75cm

no fucking way that guy is 1,75. I myself am 1,75cm and I look taller than him, what the hell?

He looks like he skips the leg day.

Hey, leprechaun, where's my gold pot, little guy?

He looks 5'6 desu

I think he's like 5'10, 170lbs when not in fighting mode. That's not even that small to be honest, I always find it suprising how guys ALWAYS overestimate their own fighting ability. Like I'll see a short fat, gamer at work whose never been in a fight in his life and he'll go "yea I can take that guy"

YO SHIT MAKE BELIEVE, RAPPEN BOUT MA OWN LYFE

>5'10

So he gains 4 inches when not in "fighting mode"?

Take off your fedora, McGregor.

Alright I'll take you on. user always delivers.

Irish girls are so hot brehs.

why are you always so confrontational mac?

The UFC changes fighter's height to balance out the betting odds. Remember UFC is based in vegas.

Cormier is listed at 6 ft when he started (in heavyweight), when he moved down to light heavyweight he is listed as 5 ft 11 ever since.

I can see your penis bro

Ss-ssory I can hear you wait a second till I lie on the ground so we can speak eye to eye

Doesn't make any sense. How could you be on Veeky Forums and see my messages when you clearly are a manlet.

Found the manlet

>pulls out stainless 1911
>bang
I win.

Even if I weren't a disgusting manlet I wouldn't fight him. Height won't matter if he's a genuinely good fighter and the other person is average.
>Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

>ccing a 1911

youtube.com/watch?v=srhO2Ug9t8M

If you aren't a trained fighter you are going to be swinging around like a retard and get popped. Weight does matter but not if there is an extreme level of training difference.

> Hurr durr I'll just grab him
They aren't going to let you grab them, they're just going to pivot and hook you.

nah thanks ill stick to shitposting

out of my way you fookin' leprechaun

>Trained fighter
>Crossing legs when moving

Pick one

What's this haircut called?

He's not a trained fighter, I was just showing how easily it is to take someone down.

Ah good one.

fucking kek

>get him to attack me
>sue for millions

kek come at me bro

lmao fuck off conor

>that carefully cultivated beard
Fag.

>tfw deddylift 370
>tfw 6'3
I could wipe the floor with this fucking sissy then make him wear makeup and take him out to public on a fucking leash