Can I get a form check ?

can I get a form check ?

form looks fine to me and shes probably model so she has to be skelly mode

no fun/10

i would say eat some food because jesus youre a twig but start small and just breath more air first

h-how

T H I N N

I'm no expert on hip thrusts but that looks like it puts too much pressure on the lower back

breh how low are your standards?

Your spatool is fairly good but try to accentuate your cleathorps more

on the zhangleeft you need to pull from your upper zamboombas instead of your rhoxxnaerd

good schleiftneek though, and nice skin sack too, your colors are vibrant and your tendrils are quite stiff

btw, can you and your people share your faster than light travel technology please?

Thank you, Ms. Skeltal.

Good calcium gains coming your way user.

Why are women allowed in gyms?

trap bar deadlift is ok but the glute ham raise is dog shit form. fix ur hyperextension

Aw that's adorable. I want her to look triumphantly at the camera and do a double bicep pose. Will shoot thick ceiling painting loads without even touching my cock.

Anyone else get autistically and irrationally upset over people like this at the gym? Theyre so lazy and put forth zero effort. Theyre just in the way and it creates a bad environment for people who are trying to work hard.

I dont care how much you lift, its about working hard. I wont think twice of dyels who cant bench 1 plate if theyre working hard.

I just realized she's standing on one of those ball things on the smith squats

yeah man, that straight autismo rage that you feel deep in your spine and kidneys

No, faggot.
What the fuck?

The bar is as thick as her punny arms.
Horrible

She looks like a long distance runner to me, just looks like she's essentially warming up her muscles.

no she's a "Victoria sport" model posing and being anorexic

literally perfect, if you say otherwise you're a chubby chasing nig

>being this much of an antiwhite kike

Are boys allowed to do hip thrusts? I don't want to get kicked out of my gym for sexual harassment.

Fucking uncief kids in my gym.

The dudes will say you're a faggot. Either to your face or behind your back.

>Smith squatting with no weight on
Isn't that even worse than just squatting without anything?

Hex bars summon skellys with good form.

who is she? she looks like slender man.

Thanks for the gains, Mr Skeltal

Because some idiot left the kitchen open and then lost the key.

Ayy mode

don't speed up the video next time

8 LMAO'S A DAY

CMON

I do them on leg day and I love them. I keep to the benches on the farthest corner though

Should she even try if she's doesn't gain weight