Screenshot your tinder profile

Comments/critique welcomed.
Also, interesting article I stumbled upon while searching for the tinder logo image.
marketwatch.com/story/most-people-dont-use-tinder-for-love-or-sex-heres-why-they-really-use-it-2017-03-23

dont have a tinder, i prefer just meeting girls irl by walking up and talking to them. that way they cant bullshit u around on phone messaging

don't want to read article. Let me guess, attention?

>close-up selfie
>picture in a wetsuit with a surfboard
>b/w picture on stage (theatre)
>mirror-selfie (natty limit 8%bf)

my profile is chad. unlike my mindset. but i'm working on it.

how italians use tinder

holy fuck fuck off

Yeah I believe it. That's really the only reason I use it to begin with

How likely are you to get laid on tinder? Assuming you're average looking. Not chad, but not butt fucking ugly, just alright?

if you have good enough pictures then you will get the worst 10%

Fuck it

I find this app and the relationships from it entirely unfulfilling,
Have gotten laid plenty though despite my technological autism.

i dont understand this joke but i would like to if you dont mind explaining it so that i can also laugh

>Bounce Back

fucking love that song along with No Favors

thats the spirit

I'm in a weird position boys i've went on 2 dates with this chick in the span of 3 days and we get along well but we've had like 0 intimacy or physical contact.
Any advice? i was thinking of one more hangout then daggering it all ive gotten so far is a fuckin hug

that entire album was pretty cash

the people making these threads are r9k tier autists chasing something that doesn't exist.

DId you pay for everything on the dates?

italians do hand gestures when they speak

heh yes we do. very funny thank you for explaining.

>we've had like 0 intimacy or physical contact.

your job to initiate it bro

everything bruh coffees, drinks, food, movie tickets. I tried to pay for snacks at movies too but she would not let me and i didnt just roll over either

I hate this meme but that was pretty good mate

yeah guess i just gotta go for it usually girls give me abit more indication maybe this one is just retarded.

what the fuck please be my boyfriend

benis

Pretty autistic

Beta AF. My rule is i dont spend over $10 on a chick on first couple dates. An ice or coffeeor something. Preferably $0.

it's not autistic, it's reddit/10

Tis my profile. I've been with guys that look like greek gods on tinder but I'm kinda over that now... And I'm also in the field of health care so a lot of really good looking people are on acyclovir /valacyclovir which are used to treat herpes like fuck thatttt. I'd freak out if I had to live with cold sores. I luv having a clean body. :)

4u

xdddddddddddddddd

>tfw you know thisis trolling but it still enrages you to think that any of those three gremlins could think theyre hot shit

>covers state on license plate
>not the numbers

nigga we know that's Vermont

>40813120
Your main pic is the one where you are in a group. What the hell

Most muricans don't even know Vermont is a state so I'm genuinely surprised you were able to get that from the plate being green

>I'm into lifting
what the fuck are you doing

never had a problem before buying shit. try to be generous in general if invited a friend out even a dude id still generally pay for whatever were doing.

>tfw ACTUAL hot guys
wow

im italian and these jokes are fucking hysterical lol

"I like.."
"I drive.."
"Aspiring.."

Son no more than one MAYYYYYYBE two sentences should be talkingabout you, and should definitely not start with "I"

Not homo bro.
It's cool , you'll find love.

>showering women with money/gifts
>they take your money and offer nothing in return
Don't really know what you were expecting user

>about me
>not actually about me

Have the fast and furious line the only thing in your bio

>"I like cars and beer and..."

Literally no girl gives a fuck that you're an average white dude

So I'm confused about what to do for tinder. Is there any context where you aren't at the beach or competing in a sport like running where a shirtless pic comes off as autisty and douchey? I'm not really big so I can't pull it off on the fly.

not a homo but you probably live in america anyways ;_;

That's actually the one line I'm gonna take out, the rice machine is gone

all you have to do is be attractive and not be unattractive

Thanks, i kinda figured

its a rigged game user. only way to win is not play

I'm not THAT ugly

Well I mean, I'm not that attractive either, but still.

I know I'm like a 6. I turned on smart photos so this is the one it picked. Don't be annoying.

Turned off smart photos, you big silly

That doesnt cut it
In order to get girls you need to be top 10% attractive
simply better than average wont do

post mOAR

Idc about tinder like I used to 2 years ago. Now it's just another window of opportunity to meet people.

I'm tired of always seeing tinder threads here. It's supposed to be a fitness board.

Maybe it's time to post somewhere where people are more serious.

>expecting seriousness out of a Korean paper weight enthusiasts board

Cmon man, we all know Veeky Forums is just people from r9k who lift

A Fitness related one is OK maybe once or twice a month, the problem is that /soc/ comes over in waves and makes like 4 of em a day for a week.

so report the threads