Zyzz's Outgoingness and Charisma owed to steriods?

The video Chestbrah uploaded today for Zyzz's 28th birthday got me thinking, it showed a more shy and self-conscious side to Zyzz we've heard him talk about in his videos and streams. This was also back before he was totally jacked, he was a skinny cunt and extreme ectomorph. We all know he used steriods, and we all know they likely killed him. In the short time between being a twig and huge he must have been cycling almost constantly. Thoughts?

Someone posted a link to a thread he made on a roiding forum back in 2010 or so, apparantly he was doing some crazy huge cycle and everyone was advising him against it.

He was probably just being a fucking idiot and pinning himself with all sorts of shit trying to get as big as possible in the smallest amount of time

An increase in T will make you more confident and give you a feeling of well being. I've been on TRT for a while and it's glorious.

yeah but it also triggers a 24/7 fight response and if anybody yells at you or annoys you, all hell breaks lose.
Tbh, the mental effects are overall negative. If it werent for the gains I woudlent do it.

>If it werent for the gains I woudlent do it.
no shit

I dont get this, why do people praise confidence so much?
Its the most overrated trait there is, unless youre super shy to the point where you cant even go outside or respond to people talking to you, then i guess it would help but if youre normal confidence is just a meme it seems

Atleast for getting laid, in business it has helped alot but with girls fuck no

lol no it doesn't.
I've been on gear for 2 years and never had any anger problems.
Its a character flaw bro.

Have you ever been playing a game like pool and played shit till you have a drink and stop giving a fuck? Confidence is not giving a fuck, it's total fluidity in anything you do without being hindered by overthinking or negative thoughts and fear, you do everything right and if it's not right it makes you confident enough to project the idea that you're always right through your body langue and way of speaking

what the fuck did you say to me you little bitch cunt?

go bring your candy ass back to the middle ages you ungrateful ape

My man, i never think twice at all. i just do stuff and see what happens
Still, this has done me no favors when it comes to women. I still think confidence is very overrated and its sort of the "omg stfu" non-answer when it comes to getting laid

What was that sick soundtrack on that video anyone know?

Happy bday zyzz brah

He always had it in him, getting the physique gave him the confidence to do the shit he did. There are countless people on steroids that are still the same plain vanilla dudes as before.

You're lying if you've never experienced irritability at the very least. Maybe not full on roid rage, but if you're saying no effect at all I'm calling you out.

It has nothing to do with roids. He was shy at first and over time he became comfortable in his own skin.

this. Everyone tries to analyze how az came to be this internet demi god so they can be just like him. The reality of it is, zyzz is just like any other successful person in life. He was successful because he had a charisma and certain character traits you cant just pick up on and learn for yourself. Its all traits you are born with. Also, people have this perception that he originated all the muzz dances, the love for trance, the douchy/cockiness attitude, when it all reality thats like 70% of all aussies. Just look at guys like Jeff seid and shit, they just arent the same. They are at best generic zyzz's. We will never have another zyzz because zyzz is zyzz. End of story

Nigga your game with women is shit because you're ugly.

Explain why every girl i hooked up with (from 6/10-9/10) approached me then faggot
My problem is when i try to go for them it doesnt work out, when they come to me it goes great
I want to be able to pull ass regularly, confidence isnt helping for shit in this matter

The idea of single factor personality defining brain chemical or gene is one of the most widely derided ideas in modern psychiatric medicine.

There are minor, moderately well replicated results indicating an increase in "hostile thoughts" but not an increase in observed hostile behavior compared to placebo.
(Additionally, benefits to mood are almost non-existent in healthy men. It improves mood in men with hypogonadism. Saying T improves mood is kind of like saying that vitamin C makes your teeth stronger, you know because it prevents scurvy, which makes your teeth fall out.)

The modern understanding is that most "roid rage" incidents are similar to sugar hyperactivity: that is, entirely caused by expectations and placebo, rather than actuality.

It is suspected that there are probably idiosyncratic effects on individuals, because hormones are complicated, but nothing you should take for granted.

Why do you lie on an anonymous, fitness-oriented, homo-erotic image board?

This thread is loosely about roids so I'll pop this question:

Can you order testosterone and needles to an Air Force base without security finding it? Do they search mail packages?

I want to cruise 200 mg/week for the added gains.

Any tips or experiences would be cool

If you wanted to be a true patriot you'd desert your squad like bowe bergdahl, pussy

>I want to cruise 200 mg/week for the added gains.
Shutting down your natty test for that...bad idea famalam

That's a sign of low t. 3 obvious possibilities:
1. You once pinned t and that shut you down and now you're pinning bunk
2. You always had low test but when you started pinning bunk it gave you an excuse to be more of an asshole
3. You're pinning something other than t like var and not adding in any t.

Actually 3 is bollocks.

The best answer to this question, perhaps ever written.

supposedly anger issues are a sign of low T, and men with higher T are more calm, even under pressure

Yeah at 200 a week I cruise on I feel wayyy better, you are fucked up or you are pinning something fucked up, also check your estrogen levels my man, could be your issue

>ectomorph
stopped reading there, try again

upvoted

quality post.

>There are minor, moderately well replicated results indicating an increase in "hostile thoughts" but not an increase in observed hostile behavior compared to placebo.
Can you say anything more about this? This is interesting. I am wondering if the increase in hostile thoughts is something like a "go get it attitude" which can be beneficial if someone overly suppressed in their approach behavior

i truly and honestly don't understand how someone with that haircut could become an internet demigod

When you're as big of a e-celeb as Zyzz, nobody cant tell you shit.

who supposes this?

Someone post the screencap of Zyzz talking about how he's a sick cunt who's going to live to a hundred and have loads of kids and an amazing life.

sounds like something you just made up my baby boy

This.

I don't understand how people itt are so dumb they don't understand that you will obviously become more confident when you get shredded and hot as fuck.

You are too boring/uninteresting. This doesn't matter with girls who come to you because they already want to hook up with you.

First step is to stop that whining you are doing right now and focus on improving.