Omg you bench 200? where do you hide all that muscle XD

>omg you bench 200? where do you hide all that muscle XD

SHUT THE FUCK UP ROASTIE IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M A DEFINITIONLET BLAME GENETICS

200 isnt even good.

225 is mininum for telling other humans you bench

>definitionlet
It's called being fat

good bait

I think youre a fat ass fatass who tries to impress sluts with "Muh storngliftz"
And unless its 200kg youre weak af

>getting BTFOd so hard by a roastie you have to cry on Veeky Forums

OP is a pathetic faggot as always

This

Anything lower is practicing to actually begin benchpressing

>toastie from work sees me at the gym
>sees me bench 275
>makes a big deal over it, like it's done huge achievement
>says her boyfriend can barely do 160
>ask her "What kind of faggot can't bench press his body weight plus another 50lb?"
>"Did you call my boyfriend a faggot, user?"
>"I sure as hell didn't call him a hetero

yet he has a gf and you're a gymcel

and so am i

h-heh

pls be kilo

If you can't bench 225 within your first 2 months of lifting then you're a genetic failure.

last time i checked being overweight doesn't account for being a genetic success

>only fat people can bench 2pl8

Found the sub-1pl8 bench

>makes a big deal over it, like it's done huge achievement
People on this board need to stop with the "modesty". Compared to most people who go to the gym, that is a lot of weight.

I actually have a fiancee, user. Met her at an H&M when I was 19, and asked her if I looked sexy in a shirt I was holding up.

The rest was history.

No it's not. If you're a male gym goer and can't do it then why even go? It's literally baby's second day of lifting tier

from untrained after 2 months, pretty much

My OHP is nearing 2 plate

>Compared to most people who go to the gym, that is a lot of weight.
I work out at a mainstream meme gym and 120kg is no big deal here
I know many dudes at the gym who bench that much and my PR is at 140kg and i still think its piss poor when compared to the really strong dudes

if you just started lifting then maybe those are good stats

Sure thing fatboy

Tfw hit 70kg bench for 6 reps

I'm gonna make it brahs!

No, it's not. You're pretty weak if you think so. I like how you estat after being called out too

I love how Veeky Forums tries to passive aggressively act strong by claiming objectively good numbers aren't good. 275 is very good, no matter what. Sorry, your weak insecurities need to end

Yeah and 135 ohp is no big deal either right?

I hit 1pl8 OHP legit 3rd week. Is this not typical?

Is this still true if you only weigh 146lbs?

wait, so you're weaker than me at the press (TM)?

And yeah, untrained after 2 months is quite unrealistic for a 2 plate bench unless it's below your bodyweight and/or your spotter is doing most of the work

But I'm not fat. Meeting a girl is literally nothing user. You let all these /r9k/ immigrants warp your mind.

>Stop giving a fuck. The worst she can say is no.
>Go out anywhere, like a store, the beach, wherever. You don't need friends with you.
>Go up to another girl who is alone or a group and talk to them.
>Before the conversation ends, get her number.
>Stop talking in real life like you do on Veeky Forums.

It's that easy. Just do it.

If you go play backyard football, are you comparing yourself to NFL players? 275 bench is a lot.

If you can't reach 2pl8 Bench solo in 2 months, then you need to get your test levels checked, plain and simple

you should lift more and roleplay less, laddo

ever seen what average people bench at the gym?

post body pic, im curious

Lol I used to feel this way until my bench hit 300lbs. Now I feel like a bitch until I'm able to get 315

rather typical for a fat stumpy manlet

>a very achievable thing is suddenly not just because you can't

A HAHAHAHAHA

Someone's mad. Just because you can't get to a simple goal doesn't mean I'm a manlet or fat.

post body laddo, it's not about the lift but rather the short time span, especially when applied to the general population I'd throw in a good 99% that won't achieve it that fast.

Not that I care about benching atm, all about reaching a good form 2 plate the press before getting back to fucking my rotator cuff up

...said the fat manlet

jason genova mode, it sick

of course, the manlet could just rehabilitate himself by posting physique

When you hit 315 it doesn't get better, I'm at 375 and haven't attempted a 1rm in weeks, I am pretty confident I'll hit 4 plate in 2 weeks when I go for it again, and I'm trying to convince myself that will make me feel like I made it..... but it won't.

Life is suffering

>demanding invalidate you for your insecurities

Hahaha, you're so pathetic. Watch, yoI'll claim that I can't do it simply because I don't post my body on a Nicaraguan Dung Beetle retrieving forum. Spend more time liftin and less time whining, "laddo"

I feel you. Sitting at 405 and it pisses me off that I'm not higher. Like I can feel 415 and it just won't come

It truly is, hitting a pr only feels good for about 10 minutes then I watch someone like Richard hawthorn deadlift and I wanna cut self, like sure I can pull 700 and that sounds awesome, but I weight 260 and that little dude can pull it too at 130 which makes me unimpressive, were not all gonna make it brah, no matter how strong I get I'll always feel dyel

angered the manlet and he's backing down, sad!

btw, don't even care if you achieved it in such a short time, if so it's really good, but to insult e.g. the OP by implying that the average non-fatty could bench 2 plate after 2 months is outrageous, you'd know that if you actually lifted around other people instead of the isolated Veeky Forums e-stat hugbox.

Damn you sound triggered. Let me guess, you bench 140?

if you mean kg, that's around there, haven't focused on bench in a while because as said i'm focusing on the press (tm)

the average normie lifts with much lower loads, and unless you trained around icelandic strongmen I doubt you'll find many that were progressing as fast as you claimed from the get-go

That's because they're low T. Not my fault they're less than men

>anyone that isn't an outlier regarding lifting progression is low T
>besides the two autists arguing on a japanese imageboard of course

really makes you think

>tfw only bench 70

It's pretty apparent

he looks pretty good, no homo

Damn bro if only you could trade some of that "T" for a few inches of height

Yes

You make me sad

>If you're a male gym goer and can't do it then why even go?

So that you can eventually do it you retard.

See, you start at where you're comfortable, then you lift progressively higher weights overtime. Through this process you develop muscular strength.

If someone is consistently in the gym and trying, then they are already ahead of 99% of America who sit around snacking on chips and watching TV. Raging on them makes no sense except to cover up your own insecurities.

Based on this conversation, I have logically deduced that you have a small penis. How you respond to this charge?

if you are men and not have 225 bench, you even man?

Either you're trying to bait, or you've never touched weights in your entire life.

Either ways, you're a faggot.

>Get called "quadzilla"
>Can't even squat 3 pl8.
fml

>all these aspies getting trolled

270 1rm is the lowest. Highschoolers who barely even lift can 1rm 225.

work on your arms

Same here bros. I'm sitting at 485 and I just know 5pl8 is coming but not today or even this week.

>only 485

How's your first week at the gym, brah? I'm stalking at 525 and hoping to reach 580 by May

I had to switch to using the leg press for my bench because a bar couldn't hold enough plates.

>not just doing standing inverse bench press

>Highschoolers who barely even lift can 1rm 225

>totalled 1250 with 245 bench
Muh Olympic lufts

275 is a lot to bench

If you're a girl

>tfw OHP 1pl8x5 but still look like shit

t. Weakling

>Things that don't happen IRL

Pls be kgs

after year of lifting i still can't lift more than 60 kilos

I tell people that I bench 200kg

I use a bench shirt though

That's well and good how do you make sure the number is not a dud?
You gotta approach a lot of women to get those few girls who might be interested.

amazing thread so far, actually amazing board

fat autistic nerd degenerate pieces of shit trashcans can only brag about weight lifted on this board.

the way people talk about arbitrary weight without even mentioning their bodyweight is mindboggling to me. I can bench 1rm 315 but I weight 190. If I see some kid 120 lbs benching 225 1rm he is officially stronger than me.

people who post this are either
1) absolute dyels trying to sound cool and smart
2) people who are benching like 225lbs at 200lbs bodyweight thinking they are hot shit bringing other people down or assuming eveyone is a landwhale like them.
3) POSSIBLY someone who is decently strong thanks to spending like 10 years in the gym but suffers from sever autism and just has to bring others down, not even understanding how strength correlates.

You're not even a person at 146lbs

>I'll call you real quick so you have my number
Easy as fuck