Veeky Forums cucks cant understand why its difficult to have a full time job plus go to the gym and a balanced meal

>Veeky Forums cucks cant understand why its difficult to have a full time job plus go to the gym and a balanced meal

Why dont neets realize how draining work is and how hard it is to go to the gym after work.

>laziness; the post

Just drink some pre workout on your way from work to gym thats what i do

you're simply mediocre: unwilling to do whatever it takes.

Lmao. You lazy fuck.
I bet you work a desk job and think its "hard"

Lets see you go to the gym after work with a 5:00 am wake up time and work til 6:00 pm.

>i never had a full time job the post

>8-9 hours shifts
Easy peezy

>10
Takes a bit more dedication, but still perfectly doable

>12+
You have my respect

I literally work 5am - 2pm during which I walk over 10 miles (mailman) carrying a heavy bag.
After which I go to the gym and lift.
I'm also pretty big and lean.

ur just lazy.

Pretty much this except most people working 12 hour shifts have more days off per week.

Shift length means nothing if you're sat at a desk.

>wake up at 4pm on Sunday
>stuffed some food into my system, shower, and head to work
>6pm to 4:30-6am depending on what's going on at the factory
>come home anywhere between 5-7am
>go to bed
>wake up for noon on Monday
>stuff some food in my system, shower, head to the gym
>go to work that night

How about not being a little bitch?

I used to get up at 6, get home at 6:30, eat, workout, and sleep 9 hours just to make gains.

It sucked royally but until I could switch jobs it's what I had to deal with.

Do you want to get big? Lean? Stronk? It will take dedication. You might have to drop something else in your life and replace it with fitness. All about priorities my man.

I always thought it was hard, too, and then... I dunno, I just started doing it. It becomes a hobby, learning how to count macros, cook meals that fit those macros, etc

You should try joining the military you weak beta nu-male

>wake up at 0430
>eat, leave house at 0500
>check off ambulance at 0530
>log in at 0600
>work til 1800, sometimes 1900 if night shift is late
>plenty of time to make it to the gym that closes at 2130 and still do a full workout
Some days are easier than others but it's not impossible

>work 60 hours a week
>just gym before work
lmao it isn't that hard and I'm a fat lazy fuck

>what is mental fatigue

I've been doing SL for 3 months now that I finally have a stable job/schedule and I've been running into issues with muscle spasms because I work in a forge and often a lot of overtime. (64+hrs) every 3rd week or more. Idk what to do besides lower weight or do less challenging lifts/work outs.
Feels bad man.

>5:00 am to 2:00 pm is the same as 5:00 am to 6:00 pm

wew lad

I have a full time job. You're simply lazy. Excuses excuses excuses, the post.

I burn more calories at work in one day than any desk cuck does in a week.

>b-but muh mental fatigue
That stopping you hitting the gym ya faggot?

Stop making excuses, when you don't go to the gym or go to McDonald's instead of your own kitchen it's a choice that you made. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop accepting excuses from yourself.

word, I try to hit the gym at least 3 times a week though, and that's 40 minutes top, I can't just waste all my time there.

I worked with a guy while we were on 12 hour shifts and this crazy fuck was working out 1 hour before and after work each day, ate healthy as fuck. Either you want or you don't, you can't just make excuses.

Must suck being a brainlet and the hardest thing you have to do every day is holding rock

Blaine Sumner is a minining engineer who is on call all the time. He sometimes needs to stop his training because he needs to go back to work because of an emergency. He has built special spotting equipment because he can't keep a regular schedule. He doesn't have enough time to eat so he drinks shakes made of egg whites ground chicken breasts and spinach. He still has enough time to be the IPF open world record holder in the squat, bench and total. You are just a weak person. It's OK. Most people are. No need to be butt blasted about it.

I love my life.
I'm not the one making excuses for why I don't have what I want.

>MWF: 4:45 AM-4:30 PM
>TU/TH: 6:30 AM-4:30 PM
>SU: 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
>some weekdays run to 5, 6 or later
>occassionally pulled for 12 hour night shifts on weekends, but also weekdays sometimes, on top of other work
>still have time to lift

Niglet u whut. My weeks often run 60+ hours and I don't make any excuses to not take 30 minutes at the end of a work day to better myself so I don't die before I can see my grandchildren .

I work as a professional engineer 44 hours a week. I lift at the gym 3 days a week, and rock climb/swim 1 day a week each. Get your shit together.

I hate it when people say to me "oh yea, i was like super smart in high school, I could have been like you if i wanted to". It's the same thing for exercise, shut the fuck up about genetics, frame, and quit half-assing your workouts and you'll do fine. You're literally a pile of garbage to me, you who doesn't know what it means to work a day of your life.

Sure you go to work, but if all you're going to do is bitch and complain about meeting the bare minimum of what is required of you to be "useful" to society in the barest, possible way.

The cuck is the one who keeps telling himself, "oh that's so hard", "oh you have so much dedication, I could never do that". Shut the fuck up. It's not hard. Pressure and time, user.

You want to know why you the "smart guy" didn't do well in math. It's because you're a lazy, worthless piece of shit, who couldn't be bothered to realize that you're the only one who is trying to make your life better. You didn't do your homework user, you didn't fucking try, and now you're going to tell me you could have been great. Fuck no user, not a degenerate like you.

You're not going to make it.

I've worked full time jobs and still found time for the gym. It's not hard.

However I've also worked a couple jobs with 65-80 hours a week, and while I was working those jobs I could still find time, just not the energy.

If you work too much to go to the gym, either watch what you eat and be lean, or get a new job. Nobody is forcing you to work those kinds of hours.

What else do you do besides working, sleeping and lifting though?

I have a full time engineering job and still get ma gainz cause otherwise I can't sleep at night and my anxiety builds up

haha I sure showed you

I work 20 hours a week as an IT technician.
It makes it too hard to find the time for gym, theres just no way I could manage it.

I go to the gym at 11:30 at night after a shitty 8 hr shift working at a grocery store and it's my favorite part of the day.

You can't make an hour for exercise but you've got the time to shitpost on Veeky Forums?

Stop

I'm trying that literally right now, OP.

I try it every damn day. Today was especially long but fuck dude you man up and do what needs doing.

Either that or accept mediocrity. Maybe you're just someone who has an easier time doing that?

>work so that you don't have the energy to workout

Somethings in life are indeed retarded.

>boo hoo it's hard

so fucking what pussy, either be the fucker who does it or be the pussy no one remembers.

I wake up at 7
work by 8
off work around 4
home around 445
pwo shake and then life at 530
done lifting at 630
cook dinner, done eating by 7ish
4 hours til bed and I have done all I need to do.
what ever will I do, so time constrained.

This
Stop being a bitch. I work 40-60 hrs/wk and still go to the gym at least 3 times a week depending on if I want to do something else on my free time. You're just lazy.

Full time job, full time student, lift 6 times per week for about 2 hours per session. Go make fucking excuses somewhere else.

>my mcdicks job and philosophy degree is so hard guys and totatlly the same amount of work a full time manager does

Shut up neet.

full-time manager where? dead-end brainless nobody loves you kind of full-time manager you mean?

I do multi-unit retail management and I finish 2 STEM degrees this May. Also accepted into an MBA program starting in June. Again, your excuses are sad.

I work 40hr a week (unpaid breaks so I'm there 47hr) and do full body 3x a week, sometimes even go for cardio
You homo

Feels good to live in europe.
Thanks France for your free money.

>tfw work in a warehouse 10 hours a day 6 days a week (overtime as fuck)
>carry shit all day
>walk at least 12 miles average around the warehouse
>tfw food prep Sunday for mon-friday
>takes maybe 4 hours
>eating clean and tasty shit 5 days a week
>tfw still go to gym 4 days a week

Guess your just a little faggot OP.

Seriously. Fuck you.

I work 10-12hr days, 6 days/week, and we're not talking entry level stuff. I still cook multiple times a week, and do meal prep for times when I need something quicker. I homegym with a power rack and cable system. I also am a single father with a 5 year old daughter; I still find time for school functions and family stuff.

Guess what? It's tough. I don't get to go out and drink. My usual day off on Sunday is my busiest day trying to get housekeeping done. I get up at 5am to do food, a morning workout, and kid stuff. In the evening, it's catchup stuff, dinner & evening workout; right now I've got a kitchen wall degreasing, a load of laundry going, crockpot going, iron clothes for a funeral tomorrow, and trying to catch up on work reading.

And then I see this shit front and center like dogshit on the sidewalk.

You seem like a great guy (no sarcasm).

#ripperoni op

Take online classes (working on becoming electrical engineer, very close to done with degree)
Take care of family (wife, daughter, dogs)
Play video games (less than I'd like. But it's Co op or online multiplayer with my wife so there's that.)

Yea it's shitty and my time is always tight and managed, but I'd rather run a tight schedule and stay healthy, personally. Looking for a better job and trying to finish my college degree so I can have more time to do the thing I like to do and be around the people I love.

thinking about leading that life for the next 13 years would make me kill myself.

but then you can't because you have a kid

there are fates worse than death

Look at it this way:
I'm a fit single guy with a young daughter.
Unless I add a cute puppy to the mix, there's little else I can do to not have even more women come up and hit on me.

As for fates worse than death, ironing is it. And co-workers that told everyone but you. If I would have known about this damned funeral a day more in advance I'd have dropped shirt & pants at the cleaner to get them steam pressed.

If you'd like a cyanide compound, I could recommend a few that are slow acting and painful

Why is every Veeky Forumsizen a fucking engineer?
Any other tradesmen?

exactly what form of cyanide is slow acting?

I work 60-80 hour weeks and make the gym 3-4 times a week. Granted I make enough to eat out well when I'm tired so don't worry about pizza or cooking for myself
Next

Go before work
>be me
>be militarybabykillingmonster
>get up at 0330(3:30 AM for you cuckvilians) to go to the gym
>Excel at baby killing and country "rebuilding"
lmaoing at ur life

Lol, you guys should try getting on my level.

I work 12 hours 5 days a week, plus a bonus 8 hour day. I still find time to work out 45mins a day, six days a week.

5:00 wake up, drink coffee, eat
6:00 either gym with gym buddy or running with wife and doge
7:15 back home, shower, eat more
8:00 leave for work, drop wife off at her office
8:30 begin work
5:30 done working, pick up wife, second run with wife and doge
6:30 make and eat dinner
8:00 Netflix and chill or read while wife studies for LSAT
9:00 sex or bed depending on mood
10:00 in bed

7 hours of sleep every night. Meal prep, chores, home improvement, socializing on the weekend. Occasional road racing. It takes discipline but it's not hard.

Working 90 Hours this week and I've hit the gym the last 3 Days.
I try and lift Days I Only work 1 Shift but it's pretty normal for me to lift after working a double (~14 Hour day) been meaning to add in some cardio cus summer.

It's the nature of Veeky Forums. Engineers tend to be social outcasts and Veeky Forums is a safe haven to people of that sort.

FAA radar and airfield systems maintenance technician here (pretty much any electronic on the airfield involved with the planes going up or coming down)

Currently working on becoming an electrical engineer tho.

This. Except an hour of working out, 4 days a week.

not a PE, probably an engineering student, i bet you are 20

FYI nobody with a PE says they are a "professional engineer", they just say they are a "------------ engineer"

>be me who is a lazy worthless piece of shit who never tried in high school, never got an A in a math class.

>go to college and decide to be mech engineer

>smoke dat purple urk all day erry day for first two years, absolute degenerate
>get shit grades
>dont smoke dat purp urk for last 2 years, and try a little bit
>still be turbo autist
>get straight A's
>get job at big aerospace company

i bet you use chegg

boogie2988 is that you?

This man... holy shit. Full time petroleum engineer and world champion powerlifter. Brains + brawn on a massive scale.

>student with good gpa
>fulltime job
>lift 4-5x a week
>go out every other weekend

lazy

My daily life
>Wake up at 5
>Work until 5
>traffic on the way to the gym
>Work out until 7
>some traffic on the way home
>get home and cook, probably 30 mins - 1 hour total time including cleaning and whatnot
>free time for 1 - 2 hours or so
>rinse and repeat
I kind of want more free time

get a job with a shorter commute

>working
>letting the jewish gains goblin steal your life force
>making it

gl

Lmao I work full time desk job wageslaving 8 - 18:30 and go to the gym 5 times a week. You're just lazy bruh

Hey OP, people here are saying you're lazy, and you're saying they're unrealistic. So real talk, do you enjoy going to the gym? Do you enjoy your job? Why do you wake up every morning and get out of bed?

I have no sympathy for this. You chose to work at a place, if you don't like the hours then change jobs. If you want more free time (to work out) then change how you spend your free time (posting this thread).

Who the fuck enjoys their job? Maybe 5% of people

630am-330pm -M-F work
lift (M T TH F)
Yoga class at least T TH if not M and F as well

and im on a 1400 calorie cut
its really not that bad
stop being a bitch

Question to the people who work 60- 80 hrs and do a bunch if other shit- do you enjoy your life, or is it as soul sucking as it sounds?

That's my schedule, but I still get an hour in at least 5 days a week.

Soul sucking? Typical cuck though process

Work 60 hrs @ hospital
Rental property owner and manager
Student
Doing a PPL gains are doing well

I wake up every day pissing excellence down cucks throats.

Doesnt sound like fun tho..

I had a construction job where we were on a tight schedule to finish the foundation of a factory, ended up working 13 hours a day 7 days a week for 2 weeks to catch up to the schedule

Was the most exhausted I have ever been

>8:00 leave for work, drop wife off at her office
>8:30 begin work

Your commute is so short that you can drop off your wife and still make it to work in 30 minutes. Wow.

My commute is at least an hour one way. If I had an extra hour a day, I'd be in great shape.

Dude if you want to be a slob that's your choice, whatever. Why are you bothering us with it? You want us to applaud you for doing literally nothing?

>go to the gym after work.
I actually really like going to the gym after work.

I skip the rush hour traffic this way and get my lifts in. It's a win-win.

There are of course days where I stay late enough that going to the gym afterwards is not so awesome.

Generally I have a personal rule that if it's after 8pm and I'm still at my desk, I'm going to have to skip a gym day. I may make it up on an otherwise off day but shit happens. If you're generally consistent then a missed day every now and then isn't going to wreck you.

>Shift length means nothing if you're sat at a desk.
Guaranteed NEET right here folks.

The problem with a job isn't the physical or even mental fatigue, it's simply time.

COULD I go to the gym after 8pm and get a good workout in? Absolutely. I do occasionally.

SHOULD I though? Everything comes at a cost. I don't simply go home and stare at a wall if I get done with work + gym by exactly 7pm. If I work late and go to the gym late, that pushes other stuff I would like to do out. Sometimes it's stuff that needs to be done (like laundry or fixing my car or some shit) or stuff I just want to do. Lifting is not the center of my life nor do I want it to be.

You'll be less tired after work if you get in shape.

>Doing all the bitch work himself
>No pic outside work
Lmao i bet someone else fucks your wife more than you do as you barely make enough to raise your little shifter.
Americans are funny

It's not always fun but I enjoy lifting, the classes I'm taking relate to become in a PA so it's fun learning about the body, medicine, anatomy etc.

I help people at work each and every day and it's a good feels

The real estate investing is a great challenge mentally and it's fun working the finances and managing the tenants in my spare time.

>mental gains
>physical gains
>monetary gains

What's not fun? And once my properties cash flow a bit better I can work 1-2 days a week the rest of my life if I choose

>future stay at home gym dad

Put the work in now and enjoy what you do, the challenges and obstacles are fun to overcome.

Believe it or not, every person has a pretty individual idea of what makes them happy.

How the fk do you have real estate investing money if you're in PA school?
>>life on easy mode

God, what an awful thread. OP is such a lazy piece of shit he's justifying it with delusions of "hard work". You're a fucking loser. Kill yourself before nature has to put in any effort.

I guess that's not too bad

Implying we have manual transmissions. Fuck you europoor trash

>leeching off of US nato contributions for yrs

Pussy

we work 8 hour days in australia nobody does 12 hour days anymore it's the law.

I bought, repaired, and sold cars since high school.

>get car for free cuz won't start from lazy murikan
>fix car bad cylinder head for $150 of CL
>sell for $2500

Repeat 20-30 times, invest in stock market during dip of '08, buy primary home during dip

>tfw marker goes up
>refinance house at record low interest rate and gain 50,000 in equity
>save during this whole period and pull equity out to buy second home

It's really not that hard, if you're not investing in yourself or finances now you're an idiot. We literally have FREE money (as close as we will get) with these current loan rates.

Don't be a pussy and be $ fit too

>wake up at 5
>make breakfast
>leave for work at 6:30
>work til 3
>get dinner with friends/gf
>go to class at 5
>leave at 9
>workout after
>go home
>sleep.

Don't be lazy

After busting ass for a few years doing shitty labor I landed my dream job; not the job itself, rather, the personal time and freedom that it allows me while still making good money.

Leisure is like a drug, if you take/have more, it works/means less.

I had a solid 7 hours a day of free time when I was 24. I wasted 90% of it. I wasn't happier than I am now, I wasn't having more fun playing video games or goofing off than I do slinging iron or making parts. I'm happier and more satisfied now, working 5-6 12s a week than I was working 5 6 1/2s, barely getting enough in to stay on work benefits.

And it's not even about the money, though holy shit the money is better.

It's about doing something that actually achieves something.

No, I don't intend to work like this forever, it's a young man's game; I'll be 30 in May, and soon enough I'll be putting a house on my land, and starting a family, which is all going to take time as well, but which are all worthwhile uses of that time.

And like a drug, you can take a big hit of leisure in one go and then get back to doing things to maximize the effect. I've got 3 weeks PTO this year and in two more it'll reach 4 weeks a year, which lets you do some awesome stuff, especially when you've actually got money.

>NATO
Kek nope not my country try again dumbass.
Also your clearly a complete cuck that you do the housework when your married.
Tyrone is Justin inside her when your away, hope you get to visit the kid when she divorces
Based Australia
You won't be able to keep that up when you get older

Time is more valuable to me.

6:00am: wake, coffee, breakfast
6:20am: train in home gym
7:20am: shower
7:30am: start freelance work from home
1:00pm: take a break - make some lunch or go out with a friend
4:00pm: finish what I set out to do for work - schedule is open after that
6:00am: dinner - on a weekend I'll go out with friends or hookup on tinder
10:00am: bed