Hope you metafags learned a valuable lesson. Don't EVER bet against NEO

Hope you metafags learned a valuable lesson. Don't EVER bet against NEO.

Wait till China's big announcement in the next few days

You got some link on this? Keep searching and i don't see anything. For real what is the rumor?

o-ok, dear sir.

Yes, elaborate.

one of few to go up when the gold saga was happening, neo was down if i recall, margin trading gets introduced and whales are shorting heavily, will end soon with upcoming additional exchanges, when's last time we heard from da?

JUST

never bet against neo yuo mother bitches

210 NEO HOLDER HERE.
BOUGHT AT $7 IN THE ANS DAYS.

AM I GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS?

WILL THIS NUGGET OF SHIT EVER MOON AGAIN OR IS THIS SHIT SHOW DONE?

yes. yes you will.

Ans at $4, sold at $37 just before red pulse, kept some for said ico, all in metaverse for the more rounded platform to meet China's needs

Feeling of metaverse right now, is how ans was when I got in

>the more rounded platform
yeah, no. this is called gobble-de-gook.

nothing will beat NEO. not qtum. not metashit. not anything.

Not about first and second mate, they can co exist, metaverse wants business who don't want to hire people to get them on blockchain as they got team on board, basically allowing company owners to just hire them to set up systems, what's more valuable? That'll have to be seen

NEO is literally far more superior. You're an absolute fucking retard if you sell it.

Exactly why I swapped into ETP, I've had this feeling before and I won't trick myself.
Perks of having been in the game for at least a year unlike these other fags.
That being said I am still buying NEO just not as much. Both good coins and despite popular belief are not in direct competition with each other.

What a fucking faggot u r, sir

Don't go chasing waterfalls.
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

Jesus chill out, if you can't recognise they're both good coins get out of the game.
Emotional attachments get you nowhere.

I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all.
But I think you're moving too fast.

i only sell to buyback more neo

DO NOT BUYCRYPTO. THEY ARE ROBBING YOU ALL ALTS HAVE BEEN CRASHING FOR MONTHS. HUNT AND KILL DEVELOPERS. THE CHINESE ARE ROBBING YOU> the euro fags are robbing you. the exchanges re robbing you. STOP BUYING CRYPTO BOYCOTT ALL ICOS

Exactly! Neo won't be heading much past ath anytime soon whereas metaverse still has legs until it finds its place, then take profits and back in neo and collect that gas, like the man said, emotionally attached isn't a superior way of trading

This CP fag again with his delusion.

Zzzzzz

Yes, the development team has actually delivered on schedule with each of their goals. Everyone in this is staking the 10% gains right now. We have a roadmap coming out in the coming in November, additional exchanges and a delivery of mobile applications in December. Talk to the traders in Slack a bunch of them lurk on here anyways.

Yeah, agree unless you have enough NEO to stake the GAS gains trade the waves.

I own both

paypal

DELET

But why would I be in NEO when I can just be in Bitcoin and buy more NEO later?

Past 2 weeks the has been a LOT of volume for NEO. I think big accumulation is inc. After fork it will be a big winner.

Check out the day candles and volume

How many ICOs for this to come back up?

oh no my etp retraced, better sell all of it rather than buy more!

Stay poor faggot

You seem upset.

Herro Americans. My name is Da Hongfei and it is my dream to make rots of Americans very rich. Prease help me make my dream come true.