Fracking fluid and birth control in the drinking water

>fracking fluid and birth control in the drinking water
>can't drink milk, dairy cows are milked deep into pregnancy, which leaves elevated levels of estrone and estradiol in the milk, also modern milk causes excess igf-1 signaling which ages you faster, increases adiposity and insulin resistance
>modern diets are characterized by an excess of methionine compared to glycine and proline; causes many problems, especially relating to glutathione status
>canned goods are lined with bisphenol a
>BPAs from plastic, food, receipt paper
>mercury, BPAs, polychlorinated biphenyls in seafood
>polychlorinated biphenyls, most of which were created in a single plant in schenectady, were used in transformers, they flowed down the hudson and circulated all over the world, they don't degrade on any meaningful human timescale and they're fat soluble so they accumulate up the food chain, getting to dangerously high levels in species like tuna or inuit eating their traditional diet, which now poisons them
>don't sautee your dinner, steam it in a bit of water you throw in the pan, high heat cooking creates lots of advanced glycation end products which do all sorts of bad stuff, not to mention the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other assorted nasties. don't use teflon pans.

how is it even possible to be healthy in post-industrial society when everything is toxic, wreaking havoc on your biochemistry, killing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

insideclimatenews.org/news/05062015/fracking-has-contaminated-drinking-water-epa-now-concludes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nothing is my fault
>all my failures are somebody elses faults.

fuck off you fuccboi.

well it wasn't me who let the fracking fluids contaminate water supplies

Go off the grid and grow your own food

>muh diet is full of anti-gains
You giant faggot, eat and drink your food. Don't be a picky eating autist about it. You're not gonna die from any of this shit, grow up.

Well i didn't see you down at the beach trying to scoop it out either

And also, this never actually happened. The propaganda all says that fracking MAY do this or COULD do that.

you could be jacked, the model of human aesthetics. but it wouldn't stop the xenoestrogens you're consuming from disrupting your endocrine system.
>You're not gonna die from any of this shit
it is literally killing you and giving you cancer, fucking up your body and hormones

insideclimatenews.org/news/05062015/fracking-has-contaminated-drinking-water-epa-now-concludes

You know I eat pretty healthy, and exersize and maybe once a year get fast food(promptly feel ill).

But have been wondering a lot about this. The only things I can think of would be to buy an ultra high end water filter, and drink rain/wellwater.
Raise/grow your own food or be wealthy enough to afford only the best high end food.

Also I see you slipped a few pieces of bullshit/scare in there, If you burn food at all or(or anything for that matter) it is ...however slighly...carcinogenic.

Youre the guy that says "oxygen kills you after 80 years of breathing it"
Nobody has definitively died from eating food, dingus.

look up the effects PCB has had on Inuit communities

>everything is killing me
>lives to 120

STOP

maybe you won't develop cancer, your brain chemistry will still be permanently altered

I smoke weed, I'm already altered.

Are you the same faggot that keeps posting only this to every thread?

Nice alternative facts

grow stuff from rainwater which is nothing more than poisoned seawater. also water from wells is no better since the agriculture etc. is fucking it up with pesticides. the earth is fucked abandon ship guys, abandon.

Buy locally farmed produce or better yet grow it yourself and start raising animals
Move near a spring

fracking is harmful to the environment and anything that lives in it anyone who says otherwise is either profiteering from it or a dipshit. Which are you?

Yes, this is why you are a loser, it's everyone's fault but your own

>paying for expensive water filters that clean maybe 85% instead of distilling for cheap, pure water
you are such good goyim

>not synthesizing your own aminoacids and minerals in a home lab
>not getting everything the body needs
>mfw

Hey I've wrung my hands over this stuff for years. There's nothing you can do at this point to stop that stuff on the front end. We're fucked on the front end.

You just have to tell yourself that on the back end, medical science will solve it. The idea is that medical science will advance enough by the time that you develop cancer or whatever that cancer will no longer be the death sentence it often is now.

Find solace in Moore's Law. It's an exponential curve, baby. Millions now living will never die.

>thinks it has everything the body needs

There are people that actually feel this way about fracking

>not letting a machine do it for you while you bathe in earthly pleasures and your own filth
>mfw ignorance is bliss

THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY !!!

>Things were so much better when we died of polio

You live in the best period of time to ever live, and in a country with computers where you can waste time bitching. Historically speaking you are a gigantic faggot OP.

>eat soylent for nutrition
>buy high quality water filter for water

Would this work?

imagine reading about toxins and xenoestrogens in the modern environment and thinking it's about deflecting blame

stop it pol

>thinking the denizens of neo-serfdom will be allowed eternal life

technology is only escapism from meaningless modernity and life after 50 years of age is excessive anyway.
you are deprived a large quantity of the natural human experience your hunter-gatherer ancestor took for granted. what do you get in return: video games and aids pills that let you live to be a decrepit 90 year old.

no

You do realize that fracking uses pressurized water. So you have water in your water.

fracking fluid contains benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene

All insoluble in water. How are they getting in your water if they are insoluble?
Im sick of people blaming their lack of commitment to a healthy lifestyle on others.

Becum a robutt

depends on where you are but most water in North America is pretty good
when it comes to pharmaceuticals in the water they're generally at low enough concentrations that it's trivial, though you can point out incidents where they may have played a critical role (gay frogs)
the real question is of synergistic effects but with a little extra money wastewater treatment plants can install filters that use osmotic membranes to get rid of even the tiniest pharmaceuticals

Would boiling all water from the faucet be enough to get rid of these toxins,?

lolno

Lead is insoluble in water, but you still shouldn't drink water out of lead pipes you fuckwhit

Fracking definitely contaminates water supplies.

I like how you can't push the bullshit to say it's good tho.

filtering and distilling might.

>depends on where you are but most water in North America is pretty good
>when it comes to pharmaceuticals in the water they're generally at low enough concentrations that it's trivial, though you can point out incidents where they may have played a critical role (gay frogs)
You're poorly referencing Tyrone Hayes' work on hermaphrodite frogs from pollution. When he wouldn't fake results to make Syngenta look good and not a massive destroyer of our environment and health and just published the actual results they persued a campaign of trying to destroy the guy's career and reputation. Yes things may look good on paper but the US has a problem with big business covering up anything that looks bad.

Underrated