Tfw just binge ate 2 mcdoubles, a medium fry, and a package of sour gummy worms

>tfw just binge ate 2 mcdoubles, a medium fry, and a package of sour gummy worms

Tried to throw it up but couldnt. What should i do

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/95/3/555.long
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cardio

>not a mcchicken

not gonna make it

You ruined one meal for the week, might as well ruin the rest. Looks like you're going to Five Guys for dinner tonight.

carry on but remember this feeling every time you are tempted. Eat for the feeling after not during.

Go for a run

>not eating BIG
what are you doing

>not having any self control

sorry, but Veeky Forums is 18+

>tfw I can whatever the fuck I want and I won't get fat
feels good man, having defined abs is not worth it desu

Get a grip, user. Seriously, have some self control.

>1000 callorie binge
You can't even binge correctly user.

OK so you ate lunch, congrats

Im feeling sicker now guys. I cant do cardio right now or I would vomit. Recently I switched all my soda to diet soda is that a good start?

>diet soda
>improvement

are you being a faggot on purpose?

Its calories vs no calories. Really not trying to be a memester. Its satisfying and still tastes yummy. Is it bad?

That's nothing faggot, you trying to get big or what?

C'MON, C'MON

Too bad replacing soda with diet soda doesn’t lead to more weight loss.
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/95/3/555.long

The remnants

I know it sounds vile, but im tempted to lick the loose sugar our of the bag

since you have no self control at all: how come you don't do heroin?

Sour gummy worms. Yuuuum.

>sour gummy worms

should have gone the chocolate something or other route,w hich would have been more pleasing.

When I cheat or lose willpower my go-to meal is teh buffalo tender basket from culvers with a pepsi, followed by a klondike bar.

Ranch for dipping, naturally.

If there isn't a culvers around (and there always is in the midwest) I drop nine bucks at qdoba.

it's easier to drop all of that shit at once. I havne't had juice or alcohol in 2.5 years. Ihave a soda every few months.

>this kitten's face photoshopped on everything

Why does it make me lose my shit everytime

Move on with your life. Skip dinner maybe

How big is your deficit? Also, what were you trying to subsist on before you ate that?

In general, just forgive yourself and start again tomorrow.

Don't make yourself vomit, you'll ruin your teeth and get throat cancer

I know what you mean, it's the same for me. I'm feeling generous, have a giggle on me, m8.

Not counting but I skipped breakfast entirely and just broke around 5pm. Drove the whip through mcds drive through and hit the g station for muh gummies. I dont know how to pace myself I guess..

cause shits hilarious, have a whole folder for it

back off mate

This!

Also if you are tempted then go brush your teeth (tongue included). You won't want to eat anything after that.

>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/95/3/555.long

>burgerland scientists paid for by the HFCS industry prove that the law of thermodynamics are false

thats it goy, artificial sweeteners are USELESS! buy ONLY properly sweet products that use our syrup, that can of diet coke being 0 calories instead of 200 is just a figment of your imagination.

Why did you think this was acceptable? Why didn't you think "No, I'm not gonna go through the drive-thru/gas station. That's what fat pieces of shit do, and I'm not a fat piece of shit. I'm a skinny person trapped in a fat body, and for that reason, it would be doubly unacceptable for me to do this"?

whatever it takes

>binge eating

Man these Wojaks are getting quite erotic

Nice snack buddy.

I never been a spooky skeleton, what do mass gainers taste like? are they similar to whey shakes?

Wojak? Is that feels guy's name?

I gave up everything, no chips, no candy, no soda, and I still feel the cravings

>Im feeling sicker now guys. I cant do cardio right now or I would vomit.
I thought you wanted to vomit.. you started out with pretty good bait.

>tfw only time I drink soda is with vodka
>feels good man

stick the fucking gun in your mouth. your 4 months of weightless success has just ended because you ruined 1 night. good job, you played yourself