I just reached 315 squat in a year is that shit progress?

i just reached 315 squat in a year is that shit progress?
i always see people saying they reach that number in 5 months how long does it take to reach 405?

Veeky Forums is full of shit when it comes to stats and progress

That progress pic you see in a cbt? "1 year" is more like 2.
The bench/squat/dead he claims to have, probably 20% weaker than he claims.

Don't listen to anything /fit says unless they can prove it.

Anyway, 315 squat in a year is good progress, particularly if you aren't a fat bitch.

Reached it in a month

I started as a skeleton and have just reached 2pl8 about 7 months in op, I'm still very small (150lbs 5'10) and normies think I'm pretty strong so I think your progress is pretty darn good desu. Keep it up.

How long did it take to go from 2pl8 to 3 Op? I want a estimate to help me set a reasonable goal.

i am not sure when i got to 2pl8 but i remember that i plateaued really badly at 275lbs and it took me like 2 months to get to 286lbs and then like a month for 300lbs and then after 3 days i got 315

Yeah bro it's great if you're a 86 year old woman who has scoliosis and a starting weight of 98lbs

oh and it took me about 7-8 months since i started to get to 275 but i fucked around alot with form and didnt focus on progressing at all
because everytime i changed the form my squat went down until i got it right and it went up really fast

ye thats me thanks
what are your stats and time lifting?

3/4/5/6 at 4 months lifting
6'9" 270lbs

>tfw squatted 350 after a year
>tfw fucked up my ankle badly that summer and couldn't squat for a while
>tfw 8 months later still not back up to 3pl8s, ankle still limits my ROM

hold me brehs

wow good progress im similar after 6 months of SS

145 kg OHP / 190 kg bench / 260 kg squat / 320 kg diddy

height 6'10" weight 350 lbs 10% bodyfat bulking

>not OHP 4lmaoplates after half a year

post pic

Pls no bully

>tfw fail my last workout squat working set of 315
>tfw i thought it was just a bad day
>tfw 3 weeks later i can only do 290 for reps
plzz

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Quite nice ! If you lose a bit of fat for summer, you ll definitely look great !

eat more and lift heavy, max out alot and eat alot

That progress sounds kinda slow unless you started really light

I'm ~5 months in and I've gone from 185 to 285, so it seems somewhat achievable, especially if you do something like SS.

I have to stay roughly the same weight as I am an amateur boxer, most I could ever reasonably gain is 10lbs and go up to 160, would that make a big difference on my phyisque? and what kind of gains could i expect strength wise? I upped my squat 40 lbs without putting on any weight that stayed on but I know those are just my noob gains still.

i weigh 165 and i started at 140 i was doing olympic weightlifting from the start so my focus wasnt on squats really and i wasnt on a linear progression program

i doubt it would make much difference physique wise since some of it will be fat too, but you will reach a point where it will be almost impossible to progress in the lifts without adding some bodyweight
what you can do to break those plateaus is to bulk up on these 10 lbs and cut and then do that again and repeat

that sounds like pretty good progress then

I did Grayskull LP for 4 months and now Texas Method so my squat has gone up pretty consistently minus a bit of stalling around the time I switched routines

I'm doing 5x5 at 290 but I feel like I need a lot of rest between sets and on the later sets I have to rest for a sec before the last two reps. When do you know it's time deload on squat? I'm nearing 5x315, I just wanna push till I reach it.

That's amazing. Congratulations.

It's just you and the weight. You can ignore anyone else's opinions. I've lifted for 20 years and never got to 315. Take a bow.

have you actually stalled yet? Taking long rests on 5x5 is fine, if you're still able to finish every rep with good form

Do not listen to this guy

Your turn you fat fuck