wish me luck bois

Other urls found in this thread:

allencarr.com/easyway-weight-loss/
allencarr.com/easyway-quit-sugar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are your stats?

5' 10"
Bout 55 lbs overweight
As for strength... I could bench 135lbs the last time I went to the gym, which was like a year ago

What happened? Why did you fail?

Remember, down the road not across the street!

Nah man cutting wrists doesn't work unless you really carve it up to get to the radial or ulnar arteries. I could probably get it done by cutting the brachial or femoral, but I've decided to go with hanging cuz there's no backing out once you've taken the leap

>eat 25% less than your TDEE
>eat tons of fiber
>drink lots of water
there, thats 90% of the work done for you, at a 25% deficit you'll lose about a pound a week, you'll be back down to normal size in a year or two, eating fiber will fill you up more and so will drinking water.
also no more tendies either

School/life stresses got the best of me and I developed a severe depression

are you me

pretty sure he is me

enjoy not breaking your neck and suffocationg in excruciating pain
then rope snaps and you live the rest of your life as a veggie
euthanasia is not an option

The goal isn't to break the neck... it's to occulate the carotid artery or jugular vein. You only die from suffication if you can't get the knot tight enough, which is really rare. Dw, ropes can be tested beforehand

get Veeky Forums

Shit way to top oneself. Especially because you are fat and cant stop eating.

Try this method. I stopped smoking with his book.

allencarr.com/easyway-weight-loss/

allencarr.com/easyway-quit-sugar/

Never ever give up.

I've heard of him before for smoking but not for weight loss. Ty mate.

Don't be a big baby bro. Just dedicate yourself to weight loss and working out. Make some body gainz. You can do it if you really want it.

It will be fucking hard in the beginning, but after a while it becomes like a massive snowball effect, it just feeds on it's own momentum. You stop thinking about it.

I did -500 TDEE, plus 40 minute runs 3x week. After about a month i felt a fucking decade long depression leave my brain. Seeing that newfound bone structure definition in my face is insane, i can't believe what i had hidden under all the fat.

fucking DO IT OP

(Pic is not me, but extremely inspiring)

fake. two different people. guy on the right doesn't have any stretch marks.

his facial structure didn't improve that drastically

>It will be fucking hard in the beginning
expanding on this: it will be FUCKING. HARD.
you will hate everything and everyone, but with depression you kind of do that already i guess.
Use this hate to fuel your transformation

yeah you're probably right actually

have this instead

Seriously appreciate the encouragement guys if I actually pull this off I'll non ironically be in your debts

Np dude.

Another thing i would suggest (inb4 read sticky) is to get a personal trainer to help you get started at a gym and learn technique.

I did this myself and it took a lot of the self consciousness and fear out of getting started, plus he/she will help you with nutrition.

I see new people coming into my gym (Total Fitness) and they have that same first day of school look as well as thinking they are being judged.

It is not the case.

Once you stick at changing yourself for the better you will become addicted to the self improvement. I talked for years about going to the gym and just always gave in to the fear of failing, being judged, wont be good enough, everyone will be better than me etc.

You can be the person you know all along you were born to be. Keep that faith. Never let it die, because you are a champ.

Also also, you will get really good at counting calories. Get a food scale. If you eat fastfood sometimes, shit like mcdonalds usually have easy access to calorie information on their websites, you know exactly how much you're eating. You can use apps on phone to keep track of daily calorie goals. I used excel for that when cooking my own stuff, easy to make a meal hit exactly 643 calories to hit your goal for that day, or whatever.

Remember user commitment is key. You're not gonna make it withing your first couple of months. 55 lbs is not a ton to lose, you can do it. Just stick with it through the shit sessions and the good ones and you'll be dandy.

Keep in mind not to go to hard on yourself, if you accidentally eat too much don't stop, tommorow is another day.

yeah this is key. Do 1% bodyweight per week, if you lose faster than that it becomes unhealthy. This might not seem like much, but 50 weeks is 50 PERCENT. Readjust your calorie goals weekly if you notice you're losing too fast or too slow.

No lie I actually just bought a food scale today

>also no more tendies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also tracked calories

Don't try, go kill yourself now.

Seriously as you start to lose weight it gets easier and easier. Like there's a perverse sense of joy from denying yourself something you once would have eaten. It's wierd but I swear it's almost sexual in nature.

Holy fuck. She went from a 2 to a 9 in just face gains alone.

How is it easier to kill yourself rather than eat less?

if you aren't losing least 8-10 pounds a month, then you aren't doing something rigth

your losing 8-10 pounds of something but it aint fat

Had the same issues. Got lucky and learned what was the issue behind my depression. Most people don't feel like they don't fit in our (western) school system. Why? Because it is based on military system that is heavily using the left brain (verbal sequential), meanwhile many humans are born with right brain (visual special) laterization (those people usually have dyslexia, adhd).
I am not saying this has to be your case, only trying to help.
Godspeed user.

>bout 55lbs overweight
Sooo...what's your weight fatty?

just lift heavy also do 100 floors on stairmaster after every workout, absolutely burns fat for me

But she didnt. Not going to deny she made some good progress and she looks infinitely better. But she is no means anything above a 6.
She must be your niche or something.