Tfw I just did one of the most difficult workouts of my life and I feel like I'm going to make it

>tfw I just did one of the most difficult workouts of my life and I feel like I'm going to make it
>over three miles of running - average of nine minutes per mile
>seven pull-ups in one set
>chin-ups
>50 abdominal crunches
>50 reps of ten pound weight each arm
>20 push-ups
>20 reps of rubber band resistance pulls
I know this a pathetic skelly work-out and that some of you will mock me, but I feel like we're all gonna make it. Thanks for the encouragement and help, Veeky Forums.

as someone who just got started about a month ago reading about your accomplishments is a genuine source of inspiration to me
keep it up, we'll make it.

Good, now lift some actual weights and you can really make it. If you're skelly like you claim then cardio isn't as important.

I did 8 hour arms yesterday.
>TFW the pump is so intense by hour 3 you can't comfortably bend your elbows

Forgot pic

enjoy your no-gains cardiofag

also good effort

Are you a girl? If so: congratulations sweetie. :) don't forget to squat!

This is just a meme, right?

I for one am utterly unconvinced that doing cardio before your weight training will affect your gainz from the training.

Why the fuck would it?

It increases your resting metabolism and eats away at your muscles.

Shoo shoo spooky skeleton.

Good job man!! Keep going!! We're all going to make it.

How do Marines maintain their size despite doing all that cardio?

It depletes glycogen making your workout suffer. You can aleviate that by eating and resting between cardio and lifting. It burns calories that would there use be used for gains, though that's easily offset by eating more. You could also be wasting muscle if you're in a "catabolic state" while doing cardio. If you've been fasting or accidentally haven't eaten in a while, once your glycogen stores are gone you might start burning off muscle for those amino acids to make glucose. This is particularly a problem for high intensity workouts since these require glucose and can't rely on fat. So there is some merit to the cardio kills gains meme. However, it's easily offset by getting proper nutrition at a calorie surplus and by timing your workouts correctly.

Back to redfit retard
Thats what you get for not running SS

>thinks they are going to make it
Literally never going to make it
For the op you would had a better workout by just going to a push up thread and rolling once.
And for the guy encouraging mediocrity fuck you if he wants to make it he needs to know he is fucking up. Also that shitty workout isnt an accomplishment is an embarrasment

you know what kudos to ya, i remember being at that point in my life and getting that high from beating my obstacles, but always keep this in your mind. Think every day about the next hurdle, you need more and more. enjoy the glory and victory but always set yourself up for your next jumping point.

maybe try to bring your three miles down to 22 minutes, switch from pull ups to dips or another body weight lift, and next time double the weight and try for 40.

But for now enjoy the moment and relish it, then set your next goal and keep pushing and reaching till you shatter that goal.

never forget though your gym goals are not life goals, make sure you compartmentalize yourself and use your new body and strength for bitches and hard drugs.

>running before stregth training
Never do this

It's a meme. My brother is a marine, can run 5+ miles, and deadlifts 600lbs. Can it slow down gains? Sure. It definitely takes time to get to anywhere near those levels, and he's been doing both consistently for 6 years or so. But is it going to stop you from gaining? Fuck no.

>that pic

how should you actually respond?

please help

what about walking?

i usually walk about a quarter mile between different lifts or whatever

adds up to about 100 cals i burn via cardio aka walking per gym visit

"yeah I guess, not where I want to be quite yet though"

>beofre gym time
>go to youtube
>watch hodgetwins
>realize blacks are autistic as well
>realize they take that autism and covert it into swagger
>convert your autism into low key swagger
>treat swag like gains
>over time it shall become real

in reality just throw out a greeting, say thanks, give a little smile and go from there if you want to talk some more. give her your name, if your not disgusting offer a handshake and give her a mild compliment, you look good yourself.

don't say you lookin pretty fast there skinny legs or some weird shit, keep it short and cute.

so after that she will either stick around or leave, if she leaves just be cordial and say bye. if she stays just engage in light banter, if she initiated then let her initiate, if she doesn't you know ask her how her day is going or something or what she is listening to. just trivial small shit. now this should be the cut off point but if you feel saucy then ask her if after ther workout she would wanna grab some food with you at some quick sit down joint, chiptole, paneras, or some nice "fast" food joint.

after that either get rejected or winrar is you, then you gotta go from there. also rejection ain't so bad so don't fear it, its just like those obstacles i mentioned earlier keep pushing till you get a winner

Just try to avoid cardio before doing resistance training, only because it might tire you out and prevent you from using proper form. This really mostly applies to weightlifiting because let's say you are me last year and you ran a half marathon but didn't want to miss your workout so you went and squatted with sloppy form and u snap ur shit up. Cardio is ok after your resistance/strength training.

Stretch properly

Stop being a faggots. Running 3 miles isn't going to do shit, that's barely a warm up. Although that workout looks like cardio.

>50 reps of ten pound weight each arm

WTF is this.

Cardio is an entirely different form of being fit. One can't tell your cardio from just looking, so that's why it's a "meme". It's a "waste of time" because doesn't contribute to your physical appearance "improving". Not with standing fatties losing weight.