Best fucking whey flavor

FUCK whoever recommended me double rich chocolate or super extreme chocolate or whatever the fuck it was , saying how it's the only tolerable flavor

It tastes like SHIT and there's chunky ass pieces of shit in it no matter how much you mix it, every time I drank it I had to basically stop breathing and close my eyes and pray to god I won't puke and be able to hold it in.

French vanilla actually tastes like an ENJOYABLE DRINK. That's right, I actually look FORWARD to drinking this whey, 1 scoop 2 scoops doesn't matter how much, put 200ml milk per scoop and it's fucking great.

Try mocha cappuccino bro

this or chocolate mint.

mocha cappuccino is #1
chocolate mint #2
the rest are booty sweat

The chocolate peanut butter one is nice, at least compared to some of the others.

vanilla just for the fact that I can put it in the blender with milk and yoghurt
add berries and shit to it
Used to just love chocolate but as of late whey and water has been making me sick

cake batter was really good with milk. just water it was pretty terrible.

best with water flavor I have had so far is milk chocolate from combat protein or whatever.

>201x
>drink flavored whey
>not making custom nutrient blends

not gonna make it bro

rocky road mixed with greek yogurt and a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter is divine.

man you got some shit taste

Vanilla ice cream is god tier

How is cookies in cream? Thinking of trying it after my Eggwhite protein is used up.

Tried it, didn't like it desu

started with IsoGold cookes and cream, did mind it. Everyone says chocolate is tolerable, bought the 6lb container when it was on sale and it fucking tastes like shit. Gunna be a long three months lol

Any protein fluff casein flavor recommendations? Cookies and cream and cinnamon bun both sound like they would make good fluff

You're fucking gay as fuck if you don't like this and I don't know what to tell you abou--
>french vanilla
Holy shit I didn't even know they made that shit I just go straight for chocolate every time without looking good god man that's what I'm getting next time

Also I'm not sure why you wouldn't be using a blender ball

Thanks. Closest to no taste it is. I just need shit to mix into my recipes.

post stats

I like delicious strawberry with oatmeal and milk

hot cereal style

-Chocolate flavored whey protein powder.
-Half a teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
-A dash of salt.

In a blender for about a minute.

>2017
>still drinking this shit

Anyone try the white chocolate from ON? I really wanted to buy it but opted for cinnamon roll from MP, that way I could make some good proatmeal. Still may pull the trigger on the white chocolate but it only comes in 5lbs.

how?

literally just got my second tub of chocolate ON

i dont mind it.
its not amazing but all protein powder tastes pretty bad imo

MuscleMeds Carnivore Chocolate is fucking amazing