Tfw when getting home from a great workout, take a nice hot shower and then take a huge bong rip

>tfw when getting home from a great workout, take a nice hot shower and then take a huge bong rip

nothin better

degenerate

>nothing better
Knowing you're getting into heaven.

Degenerate here also. I only smoke like 2 grams a week, but I do it pretty much every day. I just fucking love weed

kill yourself

Me too, bro. We sure know how to have fun, unlike these nerds hahah.

Fucking degenerate druggies LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPBP

I generally look down on your average stoner fuck but for some reason I'm high right now

>tfw smoking after lifting and it feels like your entire body is vibrating and warm

goddamn it makes my body feel like a machine.

>not taking a huge rip before the shower and having a transcendental steam and hot liquid orgasmic experience

>inb4 weed fags storm thread to defend plant

I love this feeling. Being all pumped up and clean, then releasing all the tension and stress as soon as you take that first toke of your doobie.

D U D E W E E D L M A O
Kys you disgusting degenerate

>too autistic to find a dealer
>no friends to smoke with
>spends time on 4chinz bashing people having a good time with a recreational drug

this but also not smoking before the gym and then after before showering. thats what the truly elite do

lowers your iq too much and memory. good to do once a year to reset some shit

was smoking 2 J's a day over the summer, beginning of the year i got into dabs, and that shit brought me to a whole new level of lazy.

recently just stopped smoking weed as i could just tell it was fucking with my lungs and cardio.
also it seems to make me lazy as fuck.

Back to
>r9k

weedfags are the fucking worst

I don't smoke weed anymore because, because of my job.... BUT I always crack up when I see all these neckbeards bashing weed everything they see a thread like this.

Pure gold.

Every time*

if you're serious you're pathetic, of you're joking that's hilarious

You are so lost, brother.

why do you always gotta have this crazy ass drug paraphernalia
what's wrong with a fucking joint

It definitely does. If I ever smoked before I needed to do something I would just fall asleep. Just set rules for yourself. I only smoke when I'm with friends and we aren't doing anything else or if I don't have anything to do and just want lie down and listen to music.

>IF all day

>Lift at the end of the day

>go home, smoke, shower, eat 5k calories in 1 sitting, pass out.

I have smoked weed for 10 years straight, I wouldnt recommend

>taking a light dose of 3-meo-pcp and hitting the gym

nothin better

same! epic dude!

uptoke to you my good friend :)