Lessens you learned from Chainlink

I'll start.

1. Don't trust /biz. How many cents did Sergey pay you pajeet fucks to shill?

I didn't get paid shit I just enjoy trolling, desu.

Get rekt fagt
:^)

Sell your bags user, sometimes it's ok to sell at a loss

Why is everyone who FUDs LINK some third world monkey who can't spell or speak English?

I lost a few thousand dollars on this, it was my first alt coin.

Why did Veeky Forums lie to me?

bro I couldn't even imagine, so far I've lost a dollar and feel like I've failed because I didn't sell ath

Learn to wait
Learn to do research on your own
Price will go up, never sell at a loss

Just keep your link for 5 more days ...
1€ then!

Great plan. What about all those DGB bag holders? How long should they hold?

You only lost if you sold. And if you sold it means you think that ChainLink's ATH will be 10k sats just after launch. That's an awfully cynical view of the project, I have to say.

I only returned recently to crypto, back in July. The LINK shills seemed a bit too aggressive to me so I didnt jump in.

If I did though, I would have sold at 10% or 20% gain. Just in and out.

I hope you didn't sell. Not saying it's gonna moon but selling sort of admits defeat. Just take it off your blockfolio and put it in a wallet, look at it in a few months or something

If something is an actually good legitimate project with a real use case, rationality should eventually win out.

how did you lose money on this you fucking retard? I bought at .17 and ditched at .43 for about 5k in gains. you must be an absolute fucktard to lose money in crypto

Fuck you, you bitch bastird. Oracle is problem that needs solved.

HODLing is a meme

The second shit hits x2 sell half, then if it hits either x3 or x1.5 sell the rest.

Fuckers

I lost 7500.

Idiots like you is why we'll never break $1.

>lessens

Boohoo

I'm here to make money not support some project that has no influence on my daily life.

I am a paid pumper. There are pump groups that pay me a fixed amount to make threads on here and reddit telling everyone to buy chainlink. As long as they pay me, I’ll keep doing it.

how? biz was shilling this before ico, during ico, after ico when it was under 18 cents. I finally decided to buy in at 17 cents, it pumped to 47 in two days then back down to 32. How the fuck did any of you lose money on this god damn it everyone tells you to stop buying high and what to do you do? buy high.

You were saying?

DO NOT BUY ANY CRYPTO UNTIL SOME DEVELOPERS ARE MURDERED LIKE THE alphabay guy. they are all losing money all of them. your chances of guessing or reasoning which will go up are close to zero. until a bunch of crooks are executed DO NOT BUY CRYPTO. until the whole industry improves it is not safe. PEOPLE MUST BE KILLED. do not buy crypto until everything starts going up everyday. it is not safe

holding is a meme and i wish i found this out faster i would have made more money then i have currently.

I learned it with omg some months ago

how do i get in on this