Why are girls allowed to wear make up and guys can't...

Why are girls allowed to wear make up and guys can't? They are essentially frauding and wearing a fake face that is messing up the gene pool and allowing weak men to come alive because beauty products are hiding beta woman. If girls can do it why can't we? I would look so much better with make up but I can't wear it because society is frggin retarded

>Why are girls allowed to wear make up and guys can't?

False premise; guys are allowed to wear makeup. Guys HAVE to wear makeup for acting, modeling and broadcasting. You'll get judged if you paint your face the same way girls do - do not do red lips and blue lids - but using color neutralizers, concealers and sculpting waxes are all fine.

I wore makeup for a while. Who is stopping you?
>society
Nut up, you beta fuck. Who cares?

t. closeted homo who wears make up to impress his social group

Men wear make up when they go to war.
Women don't into combat, so they treat the fight to attract a mate as their war.

Ever noticed how women can't stand other women?
Because they at war with each other.
Fighting over the dick.

Not your dick obviously, your benis is exclusively for big strong hairy men, commonly known as bears.
FYI bears only want your botty!

God Veeky Forums is stupid as fuark, think about what your saying brah.

If every man becomes better looking by wearing make up what is the net result? Let this line sink in so maybe you can comprehend it you fucking brainlet.

>dating whores that wear makeup

theres a simple solution to this faggot

Back in 17th and 18th century Europe men of the warrior class would wear makeup.

I wear small amounts of concealer and fill out my eyebrows very slightly. An unnoticeable amount of makeup can make you look a lot better, especially if you've got bad skin. I know three other (completely straight) guys who do the same, I imagine it's more widespread than you'd think.

It's when you get into contouring that you look like a makeup-wearing queer.

>your whole post

That first time, that first time when you actually went to a store and picked out makeup, that's when it happened. That's when you gave up on being heterosexual.

>warrior class
Bitch by then it was massed battle.
Johnny pig farmer is not going to wear makeup, and neither will any of his fellow pikemen or arquebusiers.
Maybe the ruling class did, but they wore wigs and blacked their teeth too.
Professional soldiers don't have time for that bulllshit. And mercenary armies were a core part of European conflicts.

>/fit
>Aboard where males look at each others semi naked buff bodies and discuss using make u
>no homo

the right one is not that much of an improvement. probably worse, desu

I went through a phase in high school of wearing eyeliner, foundation and nail polish, lot's of girls told me they thought it was incredibly sexy(not so much because they were attracted to the androgynous look but because they assumed that any straight man that wore make up must be incredibly brave and self confident.) Even today I'm apparently still known in my hometown as "that sexy guy who used to wear nail polish"

Had a good kek, thanks m8

honestly when I'm done with keto I'm doing this. Everyone I know who can even half pull-off the look fucks a lot

Johnny Pig Farmer wasn't a professional solider dumbass, it's a well documented historical fact that officers, knights and especially Samurai wore makeup.

>Even today I'm apparently still known in my hometown as "that sexy guy who used to wear nail polish"
no no you are not

It wasn't sexy you just looked like the clown. It's like when adults tell the fat kid they are special. But be real, imagine what a grown man looks like with nail polish.

>worse

dont think that's possible m8

men can wear makeup if they want. it's harder than it looks though. bet most of you would give up on it really fast :P

I swear on my nuts that I'm not making this shit up, I just thought of myself as a skinny weirdo who liked David Bowie and androgynous Japanese rock stars too, it was completely unexpected when grills started telling me they thought I looked sexy, admittedly I'm a relatively handsome guy but I certainly wasn't Chad Thundercock in drag

If you're in a rock band it's sexy because the assumption is that you fuck grils errynight and get up to all kinds of dangerous shit. If you're just some dude who works a 9 to 5 job then it's gay as fuck. Context is everything.

Lol

I guarantee I got laid more in high school than you did M80

All of them look way better than the fake glamor shots wearing 10 layers of frosting.

Appearance is reality tho, if you dress and act like a rock star most people will assume that you're a musician even if you've never played an instrument in your life

>Appearance is reality
How many trannies have you seen which are actually convincing?

How many autists have you seen who are clearly pretending to be something they're not?

>How many trannies have you seen which are actually convincing?
That's inherently unknowable, if a tranny is convincing then you wouldn't realise that it's a tranny

lol what a bitch
>WHY CAN'T MEN DO THE SAME SHIT WOMEN DO BAAAWWWW

you are no different than feminists

Same. I mix some liquid foundation with the moisturizer/sunscreen I wear every day so no one can see my acne scars. Doing your eyebrows is some next level faggotry though and I would know because I'm a homosexual.

It's a sign of insecurity. Insecurity is cute in girls, ridiculed in men.

This might just be my favourite thing to come out of Veeky Forums honestly.