Pls no raid

Found something for you, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the national review is the last bastion of jewish power in republican politics. NEVER EVER EVER link that shit here or anywhere.

all kikes MUST be gassed. NEOCONS MUST BE EXTERMINATED from the american political system

it doesnt MATTER what they post

HERE

Use this website instead if you want elitist fart smelling political articles from the right of the political spectrum

altright.com/

DAY OF RECKONING WHEN

>Posts anti Jew accompanied by jewess pic

That quality Murican education!

I cannot adequately express my frustration with this photo.

ýeah, however, most of the time people are just lazy faggots

before the last jew is killed the kazzar milker gene will be isolated and incorporated into the super aryan genetic project and all blond aryan women will have massive delicious tits

I want to throw up.

what the fuck ehow is this from? dealing with a downy dog?

I love how they gave the dog fucking hooves and took like 5 spinal cord segments out

I have never laughed harder at an image in my life. Thank you.

so he concluded that the suicide rates of men are SOLELY because of the stress on expectations? really activates the almonds.

One would think that the emotional benefits of weight lifting / exercise would actually reduce the suicide rates.

This thread has got my neurons flustered and red in the face.

Yes because leftists literally cannot entertain an idea that is out of their worldview. In their world system negative aka toxic masculinity is bad therefore everything stems from it. Anything non toxic is good and thus cannot be the cause of problems. Just like women living and acting like men in no way contributes to their sharp decrease in happiness and increase in mental diseases.

I had to double check I wasn't on /pol/.

That said, fuck leftists.

I don't understand why he has to keep mentioning respecting women. What's so special about women that he has to single them out?

go back to your containment board you neet

Check out how closely the obesity demographics match the republican voting areas.
>inb4 buhbuhbuhmuhfatniggers
Nope. I'm a southerner, we're afloat down here in fatasses and dumbasses of all colors and genders.

This really isn't a matter of Right vs Left, it's a matter of Health and Sanity vs Laziness and Apathy. America is overflowing with fatasses from every direction.
#notallleftists
#notallright...ists
#justaboutallamericans

It does, according to science and my own experiences.

I cannot into how fucking naive you are.

the fuck

I'm not reading that bullshit post, but it's pretty easy to understand.
With leftists you can't feel good about bettering yourself because for it to be possible to better yourself people need to be ranked by some metric(s). So even though some forward progress would improve the lives of almost everyone in the fucking world mentally it's literally impossible on the extreme left. They don't realize they're not helping themselves, they're making it worse to feel better in the short term.

people like this need to leave my side of the political spectrum

3pbp

You all need to read the unabomber manifesto. Kaczynski perfectly describes how leftism works and how republicans are mediocre too. I obviously don't agree with everything he says but it is pretty short and is an extremely enlightening read.

haha what a cuck. He should just pick up some weights

>a successful man is the one who respects others and upholds the dignity of women
It would've been funny if it wasn't so sad

or you can join us user

>"If you want to be a real man respect those with differing opinions"

>Doesnt respect this mans opinion.

HYPOCRITE

Lefties get out.

but satan, you literally embody fascism and endorse discrimination. It is you who errs in his affiliation.

I agree.

Only the strongest will lead and secure the success of the worker's revolution. The left wing academics are only half useful while they occupy the weak flabby bodies of bourgeois laziness.

>30% battery lost in 2 minutes
the fuck you doing OP

Is this loss

>Masculinity is toxic
>Women should be able to partake in masculinity
>They will be perfectly fine and not at all hurt by the toxicity

Do they ever think anything through?

>Normies politicize fucking everything
>Including, apparently, physical exercise
>Surprised the board becomes mired in politics

I swear, they're gonna be raiding /po/ next

Because he's a nice guy that would never ever look down on them, and it needs to be known so they can start sucking his dick already.

But Satan, don't you understand that those people ARE your side of the political spectrum? They are the face of it. They are its ideal constituents. They are its logical end game.

There are people that unironically believe this

I agree, there's nothing left about being a regressive nu-male

>William F. Buckley
>Jewish

You're a sad, paranoid person, you know that?

>buckly
>not jewish

dude he is the person who removed antisemitism from the republican platform

trip on FrogDoesLifting you dirty commie talent chad

why did i laugh so hard at this

>Cuckley
>Actually right wing
I swer i will hook u rite in the gabber m8 i swer on me mum

fuckkkkkkkkkin saved.

There are people who* unironically believe this:

steps 1 thru 4 downy dog mofucka