How to train your GF

Mine's around this size and is like to get her down to a smaller slender/curvy size. I'm not too fussed about tone, I'd just like her to overall wear smaller pants.

Is it possible?

yeah just get her to eat less
it's that simple

>Getting rid of that
Terminal low test, you should call your family before it's too late

Take her to the gym with you as a "date." Easy.

Dump her. She won't change. She will get fatter.

Diet and a basic bitch cardiobunny routine.

Simple as that.

What is the basic bitch fitness routine?
Diet:
Replace one - two of your daily meals with a salad with not calorie dense salad dressing OR veggies and a clean meat source or skipping a meal.

Drink only water and some kind of eastern sounding tea with no extra sugar.

Basic exercise routine?
Either:
Gobblet squats
Lunges
Knee pushups
Jogging
Or
Hot yoga
Or
Stripper pole dancing
Or
Just jogging/power walking

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Always make her get on top. Just lay there as she works it. Tell her "harder, faster"

Take her to the fucking gym

Hey OP, Is she that size and curvy like the girl in the pic of that size or just a slop of messy shit in an out house?

>getting rid of perfect THICCness

Why are there so many chubby chasers on Veeky Forums

because '''''high test''''

just chubby chasers deluding themselves

OP here, yeah she's a very similar size to the OP pic.

She does some excercise like martial arts but I don't think it's having enough if an impact

I think her biggest problem is diet, she eats tons of junk food shit

If it's diet, make an appeal around eating for health not to lose weight.

Let her have concessions, like fruit instead of candy, 70% dark or higher chocolate, etc. Explain that snacking is a symptom of unsatisfactory meals.

I have the same issue. Though not to that extent.
5'5" prob 145lbs.
not disgusting but her stomach isnt great.

Issue is all of her favorite recipes have a fuckload of butter in them. or oil. Caesar salad with a fuckload of olive oil and cheese. Popcorn with a lot of butter. She just likes it too much.

And shes too lazy to go to the gym...
I'm gonna try to make her go for 2 weeks and see what she thinks. theres one in her apartment building.

I'm a girl that has struggled with weight loss and gain all my life...honestly the only times I've noticed when I look good, feel good, and start getting noticed at the gym is when
1. im finally in that routine where i am super focused at the gym and go CONSISTENTLY and NOT SKIP CARDIO 4-5x times a week. She needs to go consistently for at least a month to get in the zone/lose some chubs and another month to get toned/see exponential results...especially if she's lifting.
2. watch the carbs and sugar carefully if she's more of a cardio and machine bunny

High test these pics are not.

mmm from my experience of dating BIG dudes who work out...they really just like more feminine and natural bodies. definitely not as much BF% as OP's pic...but a decent bust, butt, and a little fat is something a lot of guys desire in a woman from an evolutionary standpoint.

DYEL, chad bods, and skinny/athletic builds like small petite cardio bunnies

>Knee pushups
I'm assuming OPs gf isn't a child

I don't see what the problem is here. Girls with this body have been the best fucks of my life.

I'm currently dating a girl with a similar body to OP. I told her that *we* have been eating shitty lately, and that *we* need to start being healthier. Then I talk to her about what I ate and how my training is going and make sure that she's "still being healthy too"

I don't ever directly say that it's about losing weight. At least not with her. I complain to her about how I'm getting a dad bod and need to lean down, even though I'm way leaner than her. So I suspect she gets the hint, but I don't say it to her directly.

/thread

Put DNP in her food

This

If she isn't already losing weight looking like the whale you posted, she is never gonna do it.

I also would like to train my gf.

Pic related the picture of a girl I found on the internet and my gf has about the same body

And this is the girl in pic related some years later.
How is that possible? I thought, maybe it's just more fat but if my gf eats a lot only her face and stomach gets bigger.

i need a fuckpig like this

Start putting natural estrogen stuff in her food. This is actually something I want to try, the boob growing communities swear that it works over a long period of time.

This

>hnnnnng... fuck, that's hot

but if you want to train her: simple pavlovian conditioning with giving her attention/love whenever she does something you deem positive and ignoring her whenever she does something negative (you don't want to really give her negative stimuli like yelling in those situations, because she will just get pissed and you end up losing control)
examples (start slowly)
>ask her if she wants to cook with you (fun couple activity); make something healthy and comment how great it tastes thanks to her
>leave her glasses of water for her to drink, because she "might be thirsty :)"; give her a kiss; try to amp up the volume very slowly, so she doesn't drink soda
>go for romantic walks; amp up length. One day suggest if she wants to jog
>joga/pilates is a great way for fat people to start exercising (most stop there and stay fat, but it would be a great start)

Actuality legit advice

addendum: you really have to start paying attention to what your gf does (that's obviously also a good general advice); because there is nothing worse for this process and your relationship in general than not noticing (=in her eyes ignoring her) if she does something positive.
For example: you cleaned the house and proudly await your partners praise, but she/he doesn't notice. That sucks and you will refrain from cleaning the house any time soon...