Why can't I eat a large pizza every day? This is a large pizza from Pizza Hut. It hits mostly everything...

Why can't I eat a large pizza every day? This is a large pizza from Pizza Hut. It hits mostly everything. Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/should-one-gram-per-pound-be-the-new-rda-for-bodybuilders/
youtube.com/watch?v=os8V1EZNI8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that wouldn't even be enough. the cheese and grease would get old really fast

A large pizza is 2500 calories, nigga. Whatchu mean it wouldn't be enough?

104g protein isnt nearly enough and you would quickly die from the sodium and trans fats

What site?

i'm like 135lbs and i eat one of those myself no problem. what the fuck

Chronometer

good goy, buy those supplements

If it fits your calories and macros go for it. who cares. I recommened drinking more water, proteon shakes and cardio more to get rid of the extra sodium and fill in missing protein though.

>104g
>Not nearly enough

I find it very hard to believe a pizza has all those vitamins

But still
>transfats
>not enough fiber
>vitamin c deficiency
>dough is probably simple refined carbs
>cheese most likely contains sodium nitrate
>possible other cancerous additives like MSG depending on your toppings

I live off canned food and noodles and am military fit, just drink lots of water and you'll flush out the sodium.

>MSG
>cancerous
Leave

Put Metamucil on your pizza and you'll be golden OP

I would be hungry the entire day with that amount of fiber, but go for it if you like. Get more protein though.

>Le drink lots of water and you can eat all the sodium you want Meme
When will this die? Hypertension isn't a laughing matter.

>buying the 1g/1lb maymay
when will normies ever learn?

ridiculously low protein for 2500 calories
guess you could live on that shit, but you would get fat and lose all your muscle

yeah, you are right, it's actually 2g/1lb

examine.com/nutrition/should-one-gram-per-pound-be-the-new-rda-for-bodybuilders/

>ITT: any calories other than jewtein kill muscle

you are missing the point
go to

>says lb in statement
>source cited using kg
>thinks its the same thing

What? Are you saying I have to intake 374g of protein each day?

For advanced lifters you dumb fuck, most people aren't. 1g per kg of body weight is enough for a novice lifter.

>examine.com
>can't understand peer reviewed studies yourself friendo? :^)

dumbass you proved yourself wrong in that link
1kg = 2.2 lb
source actually says 1.2-2g/1kg so that would be .55-.9g/1lb

Holy shit you are fucking dumb

>5g of sodium
> fuckload of trans fats
>other fats from inferior, processed sources
>starch as sole carb source
>meat/cheese as only protein sources

enjoy your heart attack after 2 weeks

5g of sodium for a days intake is nothing

nothing wrong with starches as long as you get enuff fiber (19g not quite enuff)

nothing wrong with meat/cheese as protein source

life hack: you can also eat all the chocolate you want if you boil out all the calories first.

Too much fats, no starch, little protein.

>little protein
read the rest of the thread then get the fuck out

you need 3-4g of leucine per meal to maximize MPS. you'd get two meals at most from OP's pizza, not really enough to be nearly optimal

you need 4-6 SP per INT to maximize MP5

You will end up like this fucking beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=os8V1EZNI8A

Jesus christ. You need 3-5 HP every 2 DEX so you gain decent STR

keep buying your bcaa's and protein powder to make little to no extra gains, I'll be at chads sucking dick and eating pizza

You do realize that doesnt cover all the vitamins that you body needs, right? Chronometer is nice and all but it doesnt list EVERYTHING you need, just the most common ones. You would need a salad and some fruit in that diet at least.

If you ate nothing but that, every single day, you would run into a whole bunch of medical issues.

>37g saturated fat

I fucking dare you to go get your cholesterol tested. Your arteries are filled with plaque, I guarantee it.

Audibly kek'd at 4:11

>Am I missing something?

All the micronutrients.

This

It has as much salt in it as I consume in 4 days. I hope you like high blood pressure.

All these micronutrient fags can fuck off. Just take a QUALITY multivitamin 3 times a day and you'll be fine.

>doesn't know what antioxidants are
>doesn't understand bio-availability of micronutrients
>doesn't know what fiber is
>thinks popping a multivitamin is just as good as eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains

i do this every once in a while but only one day and if I have multiple exams and cant cook sort of a deal

you don't even fucking lift why do you post

Personally, I'd rather live 60 years but enjoy being able to eat good food than live 80 years suffering through chicken and rice every fucking day.

>bunch of minerals in shitty oxide and other cheap garbage forms

Literally nigh useless at best, potentially harmful. Mineral supplements are garbage unless you buy specific forms which multivitamins never are

>being able to eat good food
>food that is literally killing you
>good

You could mix polonium in your fruit punch every morning. At least it'd taste good, right?

>implying foods that are healthy don't taste good

I mean I guess you could if that's really what you want to do and it meets your calorie needs. There are alot better ways to get your calories but if thats what you want then go for it.

The problem comes in if you eat two pizzas

Chicken breast is fucking disgusting unless it;s breaded and fried. Red meat is fine. Give me one fucking "healthy" food that tastes good.

>Chicken is disgusting

Yeah, if you don't know how to cook you retard.

>Give me one fucking "healthy" food that tastes good.

Bananas, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries, sweet cherries, and sweet potatoes are my favorites that taste good. I could eat bowls of them every day for the rest of my life.

Plain chicken breast isn't that tasty to me either, but some grilled chicken thighs with a spicy sauce? Mouthwatering.

I can agree with all those except for sweet potato. The only "healthy" staple dish that I like is 1 pound 96/4 ground beef with 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 cup spaghetti sauce and 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan. I could eat that every day. Salmon is good too, but I always get the shits from it.

>ground beef
>cheese
>saturated fats
>healthy
Try again.

It's a calorie dense food and therefore easy to eat a large amount of calories.

Not him, but he was pretty obviously joking.

I made this earlier this week and it was delicious. Chicken, bell peppers, onions, seasoned with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. Easy as fuck too. I put too much cayenne on the onext I ate yesterday though and I'm paying the price today. It tasted incredible though.

Yeah I'll take die at 60 over eating healthy.

Literally have never had chicken turn out good. I've tried every method and even had other people cook it for me. I only can stomach the breaded fried kind.

>289g carbs
did you miss that?

>2g/1lb
good luck with that buddy.

>60/15/15 ratio

Try cutting it into small pieces and frying it with salt, pepper, a LOT of soy sauce and some diced broccoli / mushrooms. It gets old but tastes pretty good honestly

tldr: fkin soy sauce brah

forgot the garlic. include that for extra flavor

>get chicken thigh(tastes better)
>get fajita seasoning
>get garlic
>flatten out
>finely dice garlic and smash it into thigh
>lightly cover with fajita seasoning
>in oven on rack with drip tray below
>25-30minutes
>steam some veggies
>combine and season with pepper
>Enjoy

I assume you are joking.

Enjoy your venture to healthy eating!

Hey retard, dietary sodium has no relationship with hypertension in those with normal renal function. Unless you're old as fuck and chronic hypertensive, there is no concern. Read pub med instead of bioscience.

Many people have a carb target of near 300g. Would be better to get them from sources like whole grain instead of this white flour but it's not a huge concern.

That's below the RDA. Personally I am of the opinion that reducing saturated fats to as low as possible is ideal for cardiovascular health, but don't act like this is out of the norm for western diet. It's a minor issue at best. Most of you GOMAD fucks get far more sat fat than that from your milk.

>235% iron
WTF are you doing fagot? sucking nails?