GF broke up with me hold me brahs

Dear diary:

So been with normie cutie 3.14 for 7 months. We met on tinder, but I was her first date off it
In love, life's bretty good
Still have a fondness for going on tinder when on the toilet at work to look at the farm of chicks out there. Never try to meet any girls, would never cheat on gf.
Slooty lonely girl at gf's work who sleeps around with co workers and is lonely and jealous sees my pic on tinder. Sends screen cap to my gf. Gf accuses me of cheating and breaks up with me.

I never cheated, and I really just enjoy tinder with the morbid curiosity of someone who enjoys looking through other people's garbage.

Missin her. I don't even feel the guilt of someone who did something wrong, totally clear conscience. It was kinda a dumb thing to do I guess but fuark, I didn't think it deserved a nasty breakup over.

To keep it fitness related: What program would you use to lift away the pain?

cool blog senpai

I would just tell her that you deleted the app but didn't delete your profile so you still showed up.

duhhhh
also, I have learned over the years never to assume. It's kinda shitty that she jumped to the conclusion. It'd be a different story if you actually were caught messaging flirty stuff to girls or ACTUALLY cheating but you just came up randomly on tinder although that is a littleeeeee shady, you gotta admit.
She'll come around. They all do. Just give her a couple of days to cool down and miss you. Don't be a beta faggot and profusely apologize. Do it once and do it right! good luck.

I told her exactly that. That I deleted the app but didn't delete my profile.

Which is true. but every once in a while I re download, look through and then delete again.

She straight up believes that I was smashing pussy left and right over the last 7 months and called me a "disgusting human being" and stuff like that, lashing out with no holds barred with the sole intention of trying to hurt me. At which point I told her to fuck herself and blocked her.

I could have played it better, like played the angle that her jealous slooty so worker will sleep better knowing she ruined her good relationship. But I was triggered by being called a disgusting person

> damn bro
> you fiiiine
> her fucking face
> the disgust
Mfw this is probably how bitches feel when you open like that on tinder

That sucks man, but just think, if you couldn't talk it through when it was something as benign as that, something worse would have broken you up in the future.

Man this isn't even a big deal she sounds like a big dumb bitch.

Thanks brah. You gotta point there
Thanks homie. Yeah I felt the same way, after I explained all that to her she said she felt dumb for believing otherwise and baked me a cake. Then later she said she changed her mind about believing me and broke up with me again and lashed out at me real bad.

Had some good times with her, miss her face. Wanted it to last. But god damn

This.

What a retarded reason to break up with somebody. I know what it's like to be a fool in love, but I don't see how I could possibly miss a girl who is this jealous and psycho.

OP, under no circumstances should you "apologize" for """cheating""" or even talk to this girl ever again. She will probably try to continue spinning her own victim narrative where you're at fault for everything despite doing nothing wrong, and you will probably buy into it.

:(((
well, that's just how girls think I mean what do you expect her to think? what the fuck else is tinder for.
it's wrong for her to assume things with indefinite evidence besides the fact that she saw you on tinder
keeeeeeeeeeep playing it off like you have the app removed but never bothered to delete your profile

she's eventually going to come back to you because that's just what girls do...but wait for her to stop being mad that usually takes a week (trust me that's how long it takes me to stop being a psycho bitch and realize I was over reacting)

meanwhile, stop swiping on tinder......weirdo.

thanks femanon. I was thinking about unblocking her on my phone just in case. It's been a day so I would have missed any immediate responses, and if she thinks she's blocked she may never write me again anyway

hell no she will definitely continue to blow your phone up saying rude and insane shit if you unblock her right now. give it a week. I guarantee you're going to see a message from her saying "sorry for over reacting I'm so crazy I was just mad. :((((("

welcome

femanon how do i get a girlfriend?

Stfu you stupid whore
Dude like the other mean have said fuck your stupid gf. If she is this unreasonable then it's just the tip of the iceberg. Ignore her stupid ass and actually start using tinder to get back in the game.
MOVE ON.
Also I pray to god that fat sow isn't the girl.
Be good looking and use tinder. Stop sucking up to fake women on the internet.

Don't listen to this chick. Usually when chicks "take a break" from you then they use it as excuse to fuck someone else before they come crawling back.

mate, you did nothing wrong.
I dont believe her, but it doesn't matter if she says the true or not. Fact is that she dont want to be with you anymore and you dont have to understand the reason why!
You just Need to accept that!
An attractive man doesn't care, he accept that and the next day he sleep with a better qt grill!

So my friend, be attractive, let it go. There are so many pretty and better girls out there.
Dont be a beta, dont be lame!

DONT YOU EVER, EVER!!! take an advice from a girl!!!
Not even your mother!

Yeah, generally I disregard any relationship advice from women, like I'd disregard fishing advice from a fish. I'm just a bit effed in the head at the moment.

Also: if she so much as touches anothers guy's hand I'd never wanna look at her again.

Thanks bro. One thing that you're touching on that I had already suspected was that she wanted to leave anyway and therefore took this lame fish excuse and held on to it tightly. She wanted out and wanted a victim story to tell poeple to justify it.

Tough pill to swallow cause we were like best friends, but thats the way she goes sometimes,

There's a russian expression that goes " Women can love as if they'll never leave you, and then leave you as if they never loved you" and in my experience thats exactly how it works

>Meeting people on Tinder
This is why you have many issues now. You losers seriously can't get a date outside of apps? kek

Sounds to me like you dodged a psycho bullet. You could have shown her your tinderprofile so she would have known you didnt even match or chat with any girls. If that fell on deaf ears, she was either mental or, more likely, were already thinking of ending it and used this as the exitpoint.

She probably found out you were a fitizen and found your manlet folder

She was cheating on you. She lashed out like that putting all the blame on you so she can sleep better at night and not feel the guilt for destroying the relationship. She effectively shifted the blame to you.

Just give it a week or two, and if you still have feelings for her, just talk to her and be completely honest. Tell her how much of a vain faggot you are that you still went on that shitty site out of your "morbid curiosity," and that's literally all it was. If she still doesn't believe you or care about you after things have settled down, then fuck her.

No-one asked for your advice bitch get rekt

OP, you're dodging a bullet with this chick. If she can't listen, leave her. There's plenty of sloots to pick from. Don't be beta about this

This shit is ridiculous. If you listen to this bitch you're screwed user. Don't unblock her. Don't bring your emotions into any decision you make. Nigga you've only been with her for 7 months. If you weren't planning to marry her, nothing of value is lost. On to the next, user. God speed.

> if she so much as touches another guy's hand i never wanna look at her again

I got some baaaad news for you, bro. She is emotional as fuck and can't think, and with her friend telling her this shit, she went on a full blown emotional slut binge on as many cocks as she could find. If you wanna taste other niggas dicks, go back to her. Otherwise, move the fuck on.

Absolutely lmao brah

yeah, thus far I haven't been beta about it. No apologies, quick returns on insults, and strong no contact. Still buggin me tho

>if you weren't planning on marrying her
herein lies the rub, I was totally eyein her as marriage material which is why I'm analyzing instead of nexting

>Russian Expression so true.
Yeah, thought pill to swallow, ist just hard untill you find a nice qt grill. A pretty one, with nice Body! An ugly one or fat will just not do!

You seem like you know whats going on, so Keep going, be the best Version of yourself and get what you deserve and not a penny less!

It's so amusing seeing all the butt hurt anons being salty to females kek No wonder you all don't succeed.

Well, shit! Soothe the heartache with random pussy, and thank god for the eye opening experience that this tinder fuck up has been.

There's a difference between being butthurt and not wanting to see another dude fall to their knees over pissflaps just cause a relationship has ended. Things end...sometimes so that new, and better things can begin.

you are a true brah. gain be with you and thank you

>quick returns on insults
Eh this just shows her that hers are hitting home. Just stay calm and treat her like the child she's acting like the next time she's throwing a tantrum. If you two get in contact again, that is

And you think that by being a salty lil shit stain to every pissflaps you see is gonna fix that problem? This is why none of you ever had a success story

Get rekt faggot!
What a shitty advice is this.

K

> Hull

Pretty sure I've seen this bitch at Spiders. She's huge

That's trouble, she would be stupid to continue the relationship. Think if she still checked her tinder would you be good with it?

You gonna make it bruh

Yeah. It was strange man
7 months and she was always a tender sweet woman. In that moment she was an ice queen and her insults were drastic so they did hit hard/ still shoulda kept my cool and treated her like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

And you're telling anons to not to take advice from a grill. You're a joke kek

>don't do what you feel like, follow the principles of people on a crab mentality Nigerian eco-friendly formula 1 car building board instead! you don't wanna be a beta right lol
You are ignoring the fact that OP is the one who fucked up. If someone had made a thread about catching their gf on Tinder you guys would be fucking lynching that slut.

You have to take into consideration that the girl was probably hurt, why she was throwing an absolute tantrum. OP escalated the situation by acting like a teenager and insulting her back and blocking her, but a man is able to admit and apologize for his mistakes. If he feels he wants to try again he should contact her and apologize for his rash behaviour, explain the situation, and give her the opportunity to do the same. If she still doesn't accept it, then as the previous user said, fuck her, nothing more can be done.

Ill be honest if i found out my gf still had a tinder profile and was talking to guys on it without telling me id be pretty pissed too, take it as a lesson and make sure you dont fuck up in future with the next gf

> not picking up on sarcastic reaponses on a malaysian underwater sex addiction support forumn

Fuck off man. What are you even still doing here? Nobody cares about whatever "advice" you have to offer.

No, no and no. He did nothing wrong, he didnt fucked up.
She is lying, i dont believe her and believe me, i know my shit. Too much expirience on my side.
She just needed a reason to break up.
Nothing more, nothing less.

That actually sounds reasonable. Women can't lose face (be the bad guy) in breakups, it's beneficial to be seen as the victim of a cheater, not just a person who got bored and left.

I'm not giving you advice if you read it correctly I'm just telling you that you're a joke.

Right. Cause I really give a fuck about your opinions bro. Your insults mean nothing to me cuck

You might be right about her looking for a reason to break up. I've done dumb shit like kissing another girl in front of my gf when drunk, and while she has been mighty pissed at me many times she has never even mentioned breaking up.

However OP doesn't lose some kind of psychological battle by trying to make things up to capitalize on the off chance that she actually broke up because she was hurt and egged on by her slut friend. She wins if he's crying in bed two months later while she's out clubbing and sucking dicks, not by him trying to be the mature part and save the relationship, and then dropping her definitely if it doesn't work out

It's not an insult, it's reality. Hope your mom's proud of u

And you should study up on the definition of a cuck because I'm not the one having issues here, unless you were talking about yourself that is.

You were not her first date off Tinder.
Don´t get with girls who use Tinder.
Basically your "relationship" was meant to fail.

Sorry for bashing you a bit, now for advice.

Don´t worry about it, if she doesn´t believe you, she just doesn´t and that´s not up to you to change.
If you like her for real then let her go, if she likes you back she will take action before you forget her.

Nah, you fucked up.

No and sorry but no again.

The Moment he will go and try to save something, act mature and apologize... he will lose all Respect she have for him!
He will not longer be a Man in her eyes.
He should always act with Alphaness.
Confident and never apologize.
It sounds macho, but i never apologize and Girls that i cheated are coming back.
My advice is, always stay attractiv, always a confident Man that have Options and is not in Need!
If she is clubbing and sucking dicks believe me, she was not hurt like she was acting.
Come on, just because he had his tinder Profile... bullshit.

Joke's on you, I don't get dates on Tinder either

>dat projection

Lets be real here, if anyone found out their gf has a dating app profile they'd be pissed.

They literally met on tinder, nigga

Sorry that happened, but holy shit you're fucking retarded.

>be accused and covered in insults because of something you didn't do
>apologize
W-what?

>apologize for being a thirsty mf who was skulking on Tinder during their relationship, and for insulting her back when she was mad
>give her the chance to apologize for acting like a bitch
Not crawl back and offer to buy her shoes.

You guys are so caught up in w-what would an alpha do black and white thinking that you can't fathom acting like a reasonable adult

pissed? some sure would be, some maybe.
But thats no fucking reason to act hurt and break up. Not if you love, like, want to fuck your partner. Period!

Kys human garbage

And you think I'm going to? kek I'm not a kid that gets salty towards all piss flaps because other pissflap pissed you off. Like no wonder most of you can't even get laid

Fuck the girl from her job. When you ex contacts you upset say she drove you to this

this is how it is senpai

sweet tender and gentle loving woman

you do something that pisses them off, or alot of things that build up over time -

one day a switch goes in their heads, and its like someone you have literally never met before

shit fucking sucks my dude

Where are you from?

> DEVILISH
Please do this user.

She's pretty fuckin proud newfriend

You're very much in the darker edges of the grayzone for lurking tinder even after you got a gf.
She did overreact tho. Had she been grown up enough and not some drama-queen-teen she would've sat you down and had a talk, not just throw insults and accusations left and right.
Long term, you probably dodged a bullet.

On a related note, I began with stronglift to lift the feels away since I was a skinnyfat noob with no experience.

Now living in Germany, born in greece from a peruan woman. Yeah, im Kind of Special... besides that im sitting now on a wheelchair.

Jesus fuck, what on earth is up with the retarded trip and namefags in this thread?

This OP. Why the fuck would you genuinely take the advice of these mentally ill attention whores in this thread?