I can't look away, user

>I can't look away, user.

The response is easy

I'd grab her by the hand and place it upon my chest, say something slick like "there is no need to look away, I insist"

It's all about confidence Bros
Happy hunting

pls do tho
I don't want u 2 see my nippies :

Autism

why not just flex a 'cep

>see her
>flex a 'cep

"neither can i"

fucking hivemind

dont come at me with that gay notebook shit u dum cunt u just wrecked my wood

That's cuz I'm a train wreck, baby.

"So don't"

While keeping intense eye contact

Off to a good start.

kek

>"why are we staring at this overweight elder man shaving his anus on the beach at 5 am?"

>trying to be autistic so youll get screencap done on you
try harder next time

That would be an incredible response.

you forgot "deal or no deal?"

That's why these threads exist, so you're prepared.

Retard

then force feed her a bowl of eggs

that's actually not an autistic thing to say, very romantic

/thread

Y-you too..

>you have no Idea how much time I spend trapped in front of a mirror
or
>shut up baby I know I look good

just be funny and confident

> "there is no need to look away, I insist"

"...m' lady"

t. somebody who has no idea what hiveminds are. nor forced memes.

B-but I can't go with you watching

kek

oh god this did it for me

deal or no deal? just flexed a 'cep

kek

I remember that, someone post the screencap.

Not bad advice desu

ok

We all know you're just pretending to be autismo; we can smell it, normie

I WAS GOING TO FUCKING SAY THIS !!!!!!!reeee

Yeah but those responses are neither funny or confident

>put her hand on your chest
>"deal or no deal"

This needs to stop.
It's not funny. It's fucking cringe-inducing.

Hey guys. I have a problem that's not directly related to DBZ games/anime, but I don't think /a/ or /adv/ know enough about DBZ and lifting to help me out.
I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a Dragon Ball character. No, I don't go around saying "I'm Goku, a Saiyan raised on earth!" or try to fly or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of a DBZ character. I can pass off as a normie well with this.
I choose DBZ characters that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Piccolo (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Vegeta (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Broly (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of DBZ characters that I can use. I've done Bulma, Trunks, Gohan, Great Ape Bardock, Cell, Mr Satan, etc...
But my problem is, I have a Christmas party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which DBZ character I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Yamcha this spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a Dragon Ball GT character, but I'm not sure which once. I like Super 17, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Gogeta, but not being canon hurts him a bit.
Do you guys have any ideas for a DBZ character that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so? I also pretend to have their level of muscular development for dem ego gains

Yes.

TOP KEK, is this pasta?

idk but if someone like this exists, I want to meet them. This is next level autism.

>don't worry I'm pretty into it
Say this while smiling and the sexual tension will destroy her

Kind of impressive if you ask me, I want to journey to his hidden autismo temple at the bottom of a giant basement and learn the ancient autistic techniques from the sperg grandmaster.

> I insist
I insist you kill your self

I actually sort of understand the reasoning behind this.

It has to be a copy pasta, too good to be true.

yeah, it's a variation of an old pasta. can't remember if the original idiot mentioned lifting or not.

English is not first language of mine. Why is my response bad? The key is always confidence, especially with a gorgeous specimen of female as shown in the original post.

If you want to kiss her you must play the game

The line between confidence and autism is thin, especially over text based forum boards.

Who are you trying to fool?

This entire board is cringe inducing but we love it anyway.