>watching guys making poses to the mirror between reps
>wearing a cap
>wearing a hoodie with the hood on

>wearing a cap
>wearing a hoodie with the hood on

who touched you as a child?

I love doing these, just to watch triggered autists' reaction

>people wearing tank tops
>obvious obnoxious pieces tryhard of shit who clearly think they're better than others when they actually look like shit
This gets me going really bad. There's this one retard in the gym thats built like an elementary school boy, yet he walks around and acts like he saved the world. I cant not look at him and want to smash his head against the mirror and kill him with a dumbell, but i got more self control than that, so i just sit quietly and boil inside, because i dont want to get kicked out of the gym. I got pissed just typing this out.
>people that drop weights on the floor
>people that yell while lifting
>people that are being "funny" from one of the gym to the other

>smell
I just bought two tank tops yesterday for $5.25.
Chad

>inside a fucking gym
>wear a cap or a hood
Why the fuck? It's not sunny or raining inside the bloody gym.

>people that are being "funny" from one of the gym to the other
Explain.

From one end of the gym*
Idiots that are yelling to eachother from 20m away thinking how everyone is amused by their jokes

You sound autistic asf senpai

are they tryhards because they are stronger than you?

I relate a little to this. Before moving to this new gym, in the previous one, there were two blokes that belonged to the management and sometimes they were messing around, and the laugh... jesus christ... He sounded like he was summoning satan of how loud it was

I wear a cap because I have long hair and also to stop dripping sweat everywhere

>when someone curls in the cable row machine

>people who try to make small talk

>long hair
>pic related

I do this. What's your damn problem?

A guy-girl chit chat?

I assume dudes with hoodies on just sweat a lot and don't want that shit dripping in their eyes mid set. Or they don't wanna sweat up the benches maybe?

I think you're over thinking this

>when Brazilian or some sort of Spanish twinks come over to the mirrors to check their glute spread

They looked like rentboys and acted like teenage girls. One was bent over with his ass to the mirror to check how his ass spread out

i'm probably the guy you're talking about. good to know i have that much power over you.

chump

Fuck you, I'll flex all I want.

Don't do it when anyone's around desu. Too much cringe.

Mm

Hot

>black girls whose training consists of 90% squatting to get the biggest ass possible

It's sort of a "look" I guess. Better than a tshirt that I don't have for looking good. Good for lazy guy

>that one girl thats more buff than me, taller and has voice as deep as batman desu
not sure if girl on steroids or a tranny

>tranny
Yup.

>that one fat ass who half reps everything with shit form and when you take the time to help him he does it correctly for one set then goes back to his shit form
Why do I bother

>>watching guys making poses to the mirror between reps

idiot they are watching their form

>manlet stops rep
>starts at looking at the mirror thinking he's fucking hercules
Err, no..

>people who use bars to curl
>the one old guy who is always talking but is never seen working out
Fuck I want to smash that guys head in. He just goes to the gym to talk to people.
>95% of girls because they're just doing meme leg workouts and using equipment wrong or they take the weights out of the free weight section to some other area of the gym and never return them so when I need a 15lb dumbbell for side lateral raises I have to play SS officer trying to find the hidden weight

>tfw know you have shit form but no one will ever bother to tell you and you don't want to ask
Why do I bother

Just ask one of the gym-staff to watch your form and correct it if necesarry?

Doesn't your gym have some PT/coaches going around? Mine have like 2/3 going around helping people if they are training with shit form.

>I have to play SS officer trying to find the hidden weight

Yeah exactly.
When i started deadlifting, i had a pathetic form, bent back and all that stuff.
He aproached me by himself and helped me out.

>super tight sweatpants on guys
>wearing a fucking sock hat way back on the back of their head when they lift
>sitting in a rack for 10 minutes in between sets

>wearing a fucking sock hat way back on the back of their head when they lift
>going to a gym with yobos
kek

>people doing olympic weightlifting in a regular gym
>groups of teenagers that occupy the bench for 30min
>people asking you questions mid set
>girls that obviously go to the gym only to attract chads

>the ugly and/or overweight bitch in the clown makeup who always finds some sort of way to bend over in front of you
>she does this to many other guys
>everyone knows she's whoring herself so they don't bite

It's been going on for over a month now. Should I just follow her home and murder her?

>Should I just follow her home and fuck her?
FTFY

Everything else except the throwing weights one is completely acceptable

Sorry I dont have a second gym I can go to exclusively to clean

Fucking dyel

Did you fuck him?

This just happened yesterday, but

>the preteen girl that stands in between you and the mirror presenting her ass

So they're on SS

Did it seem intentional?

Where'd you get them from? Got a link?

>Wearing one of those fucking hoodies with the sleeves cut off

What about all the bald niggas out there?

>They take 10 minute breaks between sets
>They sit on their phones, posing for instagram
>Fucking hogging the most popular machines and weights

Why are you fags even focusing on other dudes at the gym? I wear a hat when my hair gets long to keep it out of my eyes, but after hearing you retards bitch about it I'm gonna wear a hat every day

Why do you even care? Focus on training, faggot.

Try putting your hood up and turning your music all the way up. Gets you in the zone nigga

It's fucking hot in my gym, I'd lift shirtless if I was allowed, you DYEL autist

I wear a ball cap in the gym.

I have incredibly curly hair and don't shower before I go in the morning, so honestly it's better than looking like a nappy-headed Ronald Mcdonald desu.

>tank tops are bad
Okay, this is just the autistic whining thread, peace.

I wear a gym hat because it soaks up sweat. I don't really care what some faggot autist who probably doesn't even lift thinks about it.

I feel like you're mad because he probs lifts more than you but is shorter.
>manlet
the fact you randomly brought that up when no one in the thread said this before proves it