Serious question, I'm 1cm under 6 foot in bare feet, which means I'm over 6'1 in some of my shoes...

Serious question, I'm 1cm under 6 foot in bare feet, which means I'm over 6'1 in some of my shoes, should I tell girls that I'm 6'1 on Tinder etc?

Shit, all this time I thought I was 6'1. Turns out I'm 6'3 in my work boots.

>tfw 6'3" standing on a stool

>tfw 5'9" standing on a stool

yes you should do it dramatically increases your odds to meet a girl

proof: Iam 6,5 and I have just one shitty pic me surfing

and the only info I have on tinder is my height, and i got like 100 matches each day

>proof
>doesnt give proof

For real?

Can you PLEASE do a study where you change height to 6'2 and 6'7 and 6'10 and show us the results? People here would really appreciate it man

I dont have tinder and am not tall enough to pull it off

LMAO I bet you count the bar too

no. when will you ever learn?

this has already been done
peaks at 6'1", plateaus a bit lower until past 6'6" where it decreases fast

5'10 and 6'6 are the same wow. And they average one unsolicited message per WEEK? This has got to be OKCupid data

I want tinder results as height matters more for short term sex than relationships.

I want the guy who gets 100 matches a day to show me his matches for 6'1 and 6'8 I think that will be far more interesting

>1cm under 6 foot in bare feet,
You're 6'2" on the internet.

i'm 5'7 and i tell them i'm 6' and no girl so far cared about it

put whatever you want, girls can hardly tell the difference IRL between 6' - 6'4", I'm 6' and put that I'm 6'3" on my tinder and never been called out on it when meeting up

I've always told people I am 5'10. Measured the other month and wtf it turns out I am 1mm short of 6 foot. So now I tell people I am 6'1.5

I had sex with a stripper on a cruise ship last week and she asked how tall I am. I said "I am 6 foot exactly but I tell people 6'1". She replied "OK lets say you are 6'1".

Girls want you to exaggerate to them so they can tell their girlfriends the guy they got with was 6'3" or whatever. They will appreciate you bigging yourself up a little.

I'm going to start saying 6'2.

holy shit, this picture was right all along

Did you do any A/B testing on 6' tinder profile matches and 6'3 profile matches? Any differences?

Do people really ask for your height? I can't remember anyone asking me and I'm 6'2" or taller.

no, I never had my height at first then I went on a date with a girl who was 5' even and one of the first things she said was "oh my god you're so tall!! you should put your height on your profile"

women
>wear makeup to cover their faces
>use high heels to seem taller
>use bras to make breast appear larger
>change hair color to look more attractive
>lie about their weight

yes.... yes you should tell them you are 6'1

Lie about their sexual partners too

OK I am 6'2 now. thanks for the inches boys!

>implying women can tell the difference

Always say your dick is 9".
If she questions it just say she's not hot enough to warrant a full erection.

>I'm 1cm under 6 foot in bare feet, which means I'm over 6'1 in some of my shoes
If you're wearing 4cm heels you should probably be using grindr

Being a manlet is a curse from Satan

>Make fake hot guy tinder
>Mention im 6 feet in my profile ever so humblely
>Get 3-4 matches every day
>Get to live the life as CHAD on my phone
>I actually noticed a difference in the way I felt
>Was happier, more confident
>Even tho it was all a virtual lie

As soon as I make the plans to hang out with these girls I just un match them. Feels good to live the life of CHAD. Depressing as fuck tho since it's not real life

Fuck, so close yet so beyond my reach... 5'9 is worst feels :( i just wanted to get that 5'10 height...

bullshit if you're 5'7 people will know you're not 6foot tall LOL.

I'm 5'9 and minimum i can say is 5'10 because of shoes but thats about it. 6foot? you kidding mate.'

yeah buddy im riding on that inches train too, now i'm 5'10 instead of 5'9 - = K I N G O F M A N L E T = - EDITTION!

Hey now my 5'5 is a 6'incher

Thanks buddies

How about get swole, get good clothes, get nice tattoo, get motorcycle, get hobbies, get a job, get stuff for yourself, not care about what people think of you.

Then you become chad, stop this shit dude.

I don't really care about those things I just wanna feel liked by the average general population of women in my area.

If you wear high heels you can get away with even more

that means youre 6'3 if a girls askin

>tfw 6' 1'' Barefoot