What went wrong?

What went wrong?

his nipples always make me feel so uncomfortable

What went right?

>TRT
>homo
>probably undiagnosed cerebral palsy

Hes no longer the only fitness youtuber.
>tfw he has half a million subs but only averages about 15k views per video

at least hes rich and doesn't need the money

those aren't natty, i can tell you that much

is that why he doesnt have a hint of facial hair, or any hair on his head?

>what is shaving
>what is being in your 40s and having had MPB for decades

and steroids

TRT doses of test surely didn't help much, no. But he would probably look like that anyway at that age, believe me.

I don't see reasoning to ever watch this guy

Actually a good guy

Scoobs is a good man pls no hate.

How many youtube fitness personalities are big guys who built a plane, yet are in fact the fucking Riddler and not Bane at all?

faggot hats. faggy voice, nipples look like they have been sucked by a faggot at least the same duration he works out.

I remember when Veeky Forums loved Scooby. What happened?

Newfags

He started picking fights with people for no reason, like Scott Herman.

Scooby is the best fitness youtuber. I understand though that Veeky Forums now is mostly 18 year old dyels who spam the words cuck and faggot.

Scooby is fucking stupid sometimes m8

Like he thinks muscle growth follows a linear progression, when it clearly follows a logistic model where in the first few years you can gain a lot of muscle mass (way more than the 5lb/year he defends) and then you just plateau without the roids he obviously takes.

Why does no one ever talk about how thin his neck is for his size? It's comically un-proportionate

As far as I'm concerned he can pick a fight with whoever he wants. Scoobs>any other fitness personality.

Well, he's been on T for most of his life and he's going from personal experience. So he really doesn't understand how it is for naturals.
BUT most of his advice,outside of anything to do with muscle building and recovery, is on point and his heart is in the right place.
He's like most youtube fitness celebs.

They want to help but they also have SOMETHING about them that makes you take some of their advice with a grain of salt.

Like Rich. The guy is straight up honest and helpful when it comes to stuff, espescially when it comes to gear use but he'll never fully admit that it's got some serious bad shit going on.

Or the Hodge twins, or Orgus, or Elliot or Thrall. They all have their things that makes some of their advice useless.

Sure, but to just straight up lie about other people? Nobody should get a blanket pass for that.

>logistic model
What did he mean by this?

He had always been courteous and honest with me. I don't follow much of the YouTube drama, but I was a member on his forum for a while and he always took the time to give personal and detailed responses. I don't always agree with what he has to say, but it all seemed to be difference of opinion which is pretty trivial.

jeff seid doxxed him

>what is shaving

Shaving is the removal of hair, by using a razor or any other kind of bladed implement, to slice it down—to the level of the skin or otherwise. Shaving is most commonly practiced by men to remove their facial hair and by women to remove their leg and underarm hair.

Are you that retarded to look it up on Google?

He literally is a huge faggot.

Brothers...