Weights 4x a week

Before 247lbs 32% bodyfat
Now 225 15%

Goal 225 12%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrllUxAr1_g
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proclaim
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate to call you out because you've made good progress, but you were not 32% then, and you're not 15% now.

You might be low 20% range.

Last time I had body fat test done was at 19% I believe. I've slimmed down even more. Figured I was close to 15%

Absolutely no way. You are around ~25% bodyfat atm.

Lower than 25%. I have pics of 25% had alot more flat at that time. Have had bodyfat tested every 2 months.

I don't care about tests. They can easily lie by >5% bodyfat + you can skew it up by drinking a lot or eating or holding water etc..

Just accept it there is no way possible you are even near being under 20%bf

those are some fucking shit results for trt

>Now 225 15%
i would say you are below bit 30% now

congrats on the weightloss. But there is no way you are 15%, also get your trt dose upped because it aint working.

You are retarded. You have any idea what 30% looks like? Probably not. Kill yourself faggit.

It's working just fine. I don't expect to look like I've been lifting for years after 6 months. Takes time.

age?

what was your test levels before getting on TRT? prescribed?

I'm 30. Test level was at 350ng. I used to drink alot. I stopped. Figured it contributed to low T.

You going to cruise for life?

Are you getting androgel/injections from a doctor or are you "self prescribing?"

>at doc
>tell him think I might have low-t
>hardly get morning wood anymore
>not really horny either
>tough to lose weight
>kind old too

asked him for to test it, he ordered it & came back at 430

normal range is 249-836

>called doc
>asked about trt options since I'm on the low end of the normal range

him: NO you're in the normal range so no trt

if you have a Rx good on your doc

>that
>15% body fat

Why the fuck you lying?

Injection from doctor prescibed. 1ml cypo monday, 25iu hgh, mic + B12 injection 3x a week.

That gh protocol is bullshit.

>25iu
Bullshit. The standard dosage is 2ius.

That's pretty impressive OP - nice

I agree OP should listen to this autist and disregard actual medical tests

Find a med spa or a different doctor.

Thanks getting there. Currently building metabolism. My nutrition guy has built my metabolism from 2000 calories to 3000 and 300 carbs a day and still drop weight while keeping muscle. We are going to build calorie intake up more and then cut calories and up the cardio in a few months to bring the body fat down.

so let me get this straight, your test was at 350ng which for the record is within the normal range especially for an old fat ass. You're doctor seeing this says "I know how to fix this, we'll once weekly inject 200ng of test. That way we can shut down your natural production and replace it with less"
yeah. bull. fucking. shit.

I hope this is bait

Correct me if Iam wrong but the testosterone has to build in your system. 200mg per ML is enough to get you to highest natural level. The HGH ensures natural production doesn't shut down. Last blood test showed 1350ng

>nutrition guy
>built my metabolism
what did he meme by this?

It's not. I've been able to cut fat and watch the scale drop. If your metabolism is shit you don't have much to work with. You can build it up if you know what you are doing. I've seen the before and after pics my nutritionist gets. I trust him

>hgh prevents test shutdown
>test builds up in your system
>200mg is enough to get you to highest natty level
okay if I wasn't positive before that you were trolling I am now, no way anyone putting exogenous hormones in their body would be this retarded about them

Well you are an idiot, if anything it shows that you were eating way too little at 2k cals if you are still losing at 3k.

Protip: Lose the fuckboy, do the nutrition yourself

>Roiding for this

You are not understanding what I'm saying. I was gaining weight at 2200 when I started. He dropped me to 2000 which seemed to be my shitty baseline metabolism when I started. Slowly week by week added food. Over 5 months I'm at 3000 sitting steady.

Why am I trolling? I have the blood tests to prove it.

No fucking way that is 15% bodyfat. I mean, impossible. More like 25%

You weren't 32% before either lmao

Talk all the shit you like I've come a long way in 6 months. My test levels were low. I dealt with it.

Are you retarded? I have personally gotten same tests and it showed me 12% bodyfat when I was realistically 20% and had huge layer of fat and no abs to be seen.

It's funny but autists do know better.

I'm lower than 25% I'm below 20%. I've had bf tests done multiple places.

Yea keep working hard but you need to not argue with people about your results. You are far away from 15%. At 15 you see abs, veins, etc.

You have no definition that would allow the average person to know you even lift. Keep it up though.

Then you need to cut to like 8% bf because you have literally not a line of definition on your body

Whoever did the test is a fucking retard or the machine was shit.

ooookay where to begin. Hgh will do nothing to prevent testosterone shutdown, there are mixed reports online on whether or not it will suppress your natural gh production but the general consensus is no.
Testosterone does not build up in your system, 200mg a week is just that 200mg per week, which is hilariously low dosage, most people the lowest recommended cruise dosage is 250mg every 3 days because your body simply uses up this testosterone over the course of a week.
Given that testosterone does not stack up 200mg every 7 days is in no way even close to the natty limit, if anything it is below the norm. TRT dosages should only be done by someone who truly is LOW testosterone. Ditch your quack of a doctor and nutritionist and spend that money on some proper gear.

You've come a long way.. you even said you didn't meet your goal yet, I don't know why everyone is so bent out of shape.

I can see my abs and I'm still over 20%, your looking like the post might be 32% but you're making good progress

he made good progress yes, but he is delusional about his bf%; and clearly is fucking lying about being on trt

>test does not build up in your system
>cruise is 250 E3D

Dude what in the everloving fuck are you talking about?

500-750mg/wk for a cruise??? 250/wk isnt even a fucking cruise you moron. Stop giving advice

Testosterone builds up in your system, again, what the fuck are you talking about?

You can hit levels of 1200+ Total doing 300-400 a week.

Please disregard this user.

just think in 5 years you will be eating 20k a day

I think my skin around my waste is not the tightest from weight gain which isn't helping.

Just keep eating right and lifting a fuck ton

Nothing bad will come out of it thats for sure

You're either lying, or your doctor has no fucking idea what the fuck he's doing.
You were no way 32% bf, and you're no fucking way even close to 15%. You have manboobs, love handles, and absolutely no abs or definition at all. I'd say you're around 25%, and that is, IF, you're not tucking your stomach in, you fatso.

Your test levels are not even that low considering you:
>Are fat fuck
>Are heavy drinker
>Are dyel
>(I bet my soul) have (or had) very poor eating habits and generally unhealthy lifestyle
>Are 30 years old
>Are a Veeky Forums lurking autist white manchild

In fact 350ng is within the normal range, and it will go up once you become healthier. Your dose is also small, and it appears to not be working after 6 months. Your natural test production will get fucked, and you'll have to keep cruising for life. I can't even express how stupid all this is, and how much of a lazy cheating piece of shit you are.

YOU ARE NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Your skin is probably tighter than mine I've gained and lost weight many times.

>Goal 225 12%
You better start doing a lot of blasting

Are you trolling? No, no you're not, that's not how it works.

Kill yourself hamplanet

>not trying to kill user
Veeky Forums I am dissapoint

Those tests are b u l l s h i t

>wanting more uninformed retards to flood this board with nonsense so that other retards use roids the wrong way making it harder for me to get them

NoFuckingWay.jpg

How tall are you user?

Test before 330 below normal range

>getting Chinese bathtub chemicals is hard to begin with
I know everyone here thinks its edgy to hate on reddit, but for real I never sweat about getting gear. Just go to steroid source talk and you're golden

>population of lean males
soooo not OP then

No shit but they had to get more strict because retards led to people getting busted.
And only those outside /fraud/ think reddit is shit. Reddit is great, free MMA and sports streams, torrents, chinese bathtub chemicals, good guides etc

Besides I dont think that first post I responded to was a joke it was just some DYEL trying to act smart

Test after

Please tell me again how 200 will not get you to top Natty?

How old and how tall are you bro? Cause when I lost a bunch of weight before lifting, this was 2 years ago, I went down from 240lbs to 200lbs in about 3 months, interested to know how it took you 6 months to lose 20lbs.

Like what does your diet look like, how tall are you, age, lifts, etc

6' 3"

>photo you found on the internet and are pointing to on your monitor
Looks legit.

>roiding for this
jfc

30 years old, 6' 3" tall, I could have dropped to 200lbs. I've done weight lose like that before. The problem is you lose ridiculous amounts of muscle in the process. Looking at body scan I also picked up about 15lbs of muscle from the TRT.

>225 lbs
>6'3''
>15% bf

That would mean you have a ffmi of 24.1
That's what naturals who've been growing for years and years have if they've got good genetics. It's quite fucking close to the natty limit. You're not even muscular.

So you're lying, your bf tests were shit, or you're just an average delusional fat fuck
You're around 27-30%. Deal with it.

You're really overthinking this. You need to lose a lot more weight and then bulk from there. And if your test is high then muscle loss is minimal. You need to do a lil research senpai a lam.

Just keep at it

It's low BECAUSE you're a drinking obese autist delusional motherfucker.

You're not fat BECAUSE of your low test, you have low test because you're one unhealthy piece of shit. Get your shit together, and it will go sky high, you fucking retard cunt

you're so retarded i'm not even going to try. You are another delusional fat fuck like those we see in fat people hate threads.

Enjoy being always pathetic

I'm not above 20% will gurentee it. My skin is not tight and probably never will be again. Be fuck dick though. I've worked my ass off. Go fuck your ugly mother in her dirty whore gonerhia infest mouth faggot.

This OP

also getting on trt before losing weight, and having zero experience in lifting is just retarded. Lose weigt, gain muscle, stop eating and drinking shit, and you'll get high test.

Or ruin your life now and start cruising being a dyel fatfuck

Wow Ok.

You came to a fitness board posting your horrendous "progress" pics and now you're whining because everyone isnt patting you on the back?

Fuck you. 90% of this board has worked our assess of to get where we are. Why the fuck should I sympathize with your delusional ass? Show that pic to some femanons and real lifters and see what they think. Not a single one is gonna be like "oh wow you lift all the time great progress, such low BF"

And to top it off youre a fucking delusional and unrepentant prick about the criticism. Keep telling yourself you have low BF cause why does it matter? You objectively look DYEL fatty. You dont even look builtfat. Fuck off and dont come back

>less than 20%
You really know how to bring the laughs OP, congrats on the weight loss, but damn you are delusional.

AND youre fucking 30

A 30 years of fucking wasted life and you have the grammar of a 13 year old white-trash dropout

Again, fuck off

Dropout? LMAO I make 6x what your loser ass makes a year. I would gurentee it. Actually I would bet my life on it.

Yes, yes you are. You're just a delusional fatty. I kinda feel sorry for you. You have lovehandles, manboobs, fat on your arms and under them. You are fat. You are covered in fat. There's a considerable amount of fat tissue between your skin and your muscle. You are 25% bodyfat, at least.

As this fag says, you'd have a very high ffmi if you really were 15%. Impossible amount of muscle mass for someone only training 6 months. Greg Plitt, Matt Ogus and the Hodgetwins are examples of 24-25 ffmi. You're not even fucking close. Just accept it.

Just see this and lurk moar faggot

You've started cruising because you thought you were fat because of your "bad luck" having low test. You had low test because you are a fat lazy unhealthy kid. You took the easy way, cause that what you repulsive fat libcucks do. Using "magic pills" even before you've ever given working out a try. You are the cancer of the world, and you'll never make it. You are pathetic m8.

You're delusional, and obese. You're closer to 30% than you are 20, and you still have tits and a fasto belly button.

Did I say I was special? These guys are fucking faggit losers proclaim to know more than actual doctors. Act like assholes to everyone on this board. All the negativity and bullshit they can fuck themselves and dies.

>guerentee it

Yea you're so successful you have to argue with strangers on the internet about how fucking fat and pathetic you are.

You sure showed us OP. Everyone in this thread is super impressed with you by now. There is literally no facet of life that you could best me in, or that I would ever trade with you.

But please keep flipping out at anonymous people on a japanese imagboard for fitness. You are really demonstrating what a capable, successful, integral member of society you are.

>I-Im not a l-loser YOU ARE! Ha got you anons!

I honestly pity you.

>mfw this entire thread
Some one screen cap this delusional fatty for next fpht lmao

>ITT it takes 8 year doctoral degree and minimum 2 year residency to spot 15% bodyfat

hahah dude holy shit
>proclaim
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proclaim

>Act like assholes to everyone on this board

No just pathetic know it all failure fatties who dont take advice and continue arguing farrrr past the point of no return.

>Fuck themselves and dies

You type like a Brazilian favella child

Lol I already am Im just seeing how deep he can dig this hole

so you've got a Fat Free Mass index of 24? You have more muscle mass than Matt Ogus?

Fuck no

fuck it I'll repost with my face since the other version got distorted
>did I say I'm special
you have implied several times through out this thread you are medical anomaly that we know nothing about

Pretty good.
But you don't have much muscle mass though so it doesn't look like you're at 15%.

You might be closer to 18 or 20. Dexa scans have an error margin of about 3-5%.

It doesn't really matter, it's just a niggling detail.

Keep up the good work, and if you need trt to get those minor results then..I'm sorry but you're kinda fucked when you get off of it.

He also mentions that he has gained and lost a bunch of weight multiple times

Meaning he lacks the diet and discipline to actually improve himself and now has to post about this shit progress which he will inevitably lose in a month or two

>15% bf

nice bait

this, I used to go to the gym, then I went abroad for a year and gained a ton of weight in that time. I was at 110kg 6'3 when I came home. Decided I wanted to go back to the gym so I first lost weight, dieted to 90kg and then started back at the gym where I still am to this day. It's almost two years to the day that I started to lose weight in order to lift again.

It's much better in my experience to lose weight and then go back. Who cares if you lose muscle, you can get it back, it's a problem to go to the gym and try to build muscle if you're already fat, since you gain fat as well as muscle. It's better to cut it all down and then start anew, rather than half-assing it with an already fat body.

Dam son skin rebounded nicely

sounds like your average delusional fatty

sometimes I love this board lmao

I'll bet you make low six figures and are impressed with yourself.

Thanks for not being a fucking dick.

now that's impressive, nice work user, mirin the progress, congrats

Good job breh. Keep it up

this guy is correct
OP you might want to read pic-related

Over half a mil faggot. When company sells in 5-6 years will cash out with 8-10 million.

I'm not fat it's just loose skin SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

good job m8, keep it up

LOL IS THIS FUCKING BLAHA?