What shoes do you wear to the gym? For me its gotta be chuck taylors, always has been and always will be

What shoes do you wear to the gym? For me its gotta be chuck taylors, always has been and always will be.

Basketball shoes? You're not the guy who wear basketball shorts to the gym aswell?

>basketball shoes
Lmao how old are you?

e ^3*3.2=x*ln(x)

you have no idea what you're missing if you squat without proper shoes

Is there really a big difference compared to squating or deadlifting barefoot vs weight lifting shoes

the only difference is if you wear squat shoes, people will smirk if you don't move 3+ plates

...But what's a correct deadlift shoe?

huge difference. Instead of just being another guy at the gym, people will look at you like youre an autistic faggot when you lift and your lifts will decrease.

doesn't matter. that extra inch or two that you have to move the bar if you have wl shoes on doesn't matter unless you are going for a PR at your absolute max. you can always just take them off and do it barefoot if you prefer it that way.

>implying majority of people even know about wl shoes
>implying 9/10 people aren't some shitty ppl/brosplitters that never squat

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

are those the adidas powerlift 3.0s?
Lemme know how they are if you have em I just ordered some from amazon, read they help a lot with squatting heavy and getting deep

adidas leistung

>not understanding maximal application of surface area, not increased grip thereof

Minimum age to post here is a 18, thanks.

>wearing shoes at all

Congrats, you're the most retarded person in the thread. Enjoy ruining your feet because you literally flattened them in ways nature never expected you to.

>being a hobo

just got these bad boys pretty nice

???????????????????

>being dyel

>a roiding shitter doesn't have the courtesy to put on shoes
okay cool

>all advancement of science and technology stopped in the 70s

I'd like to say you're smarter than this, but...

Only dyel think doing something the "manly" way instead of the way backed by science is better. Our feet were not meant to walk on hard flat floors, let alone support several times our average body weight.

Onitsuka Tiger.

I love this brand.

*tips*

>Our feet were not meant to
Our feet were not meant to do anything. They just adapted to the environment.

You are loading weight onto your back for what, like 10 minutes in total, 3 times a week or less? Your feet will be fine.

cant go wrong with chucks

adidas or nyke
puma good too