Is Green Tea the most based Veeky Forums beverage? What are you sippin?

Is Green Tea the most based Veeky Forums beverage? What are you sippin?

Other urls found in this thread:

omicsonline.org/references/modulation-of-endocrine-systems-and-food-intake-by-green-tea-epigallocatechin-gallate-1068070.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the best beverage out there, carbonated water

>what are you sippin
Oh OP

>mfw when i see non-sippers using the word sip

I'm drinking tea as well. However considering my heterosexuality I'm drinking black tea with a little milk just like any other red blooded man with a functional penis takes his tea, you tranny weeboo faggot.

inb4
>OOLONG AND BIG BLACK SCHLONG 4 EVA DESU SEMPAI

Rooibos is better

t. Sips on rooibos

That's not even fucking tea

I have an exciting new product I'm absolutely certain both you ladies will be interested in.

i like plain green tea, and black tea with with a splash of milk and honey

>When a supposed sipper doesn't recognize this as a way to start a sip thread without getting banned

tell me why i should go get a can of this shit right now!

Green tea antioxidants reduce blood testosterone levels in rodent studies
omicsonline.org/references/modulation-of-endocrine-systems-and-food-intake-by-green-tea-epigallocatechin-gallate-1068070.html

lost 3lbs from laughing at this

well memed

Good work user. I've been thinking of stuff like this too. I used to start "beverage threads" with pic related and they never got deleted, but they rarely brought the sip boys because I never used the word "sip." Good work.

sipping on some black coffee right now, hoping to get some green tea soon just too lazy to go to the store when it's raining

Glass of filtered water with a splash of lemon concentrate. Fucking skitz mang.

>retards literally advertising for a company that uses 666 as its name.

It's almost like it was done intentionally along with the "unleash the beast" logo

Water. I don't need energy drinks. I have prescription stims.

>tfw no S I P B F

THAT FEELING WHEN YOU TAKE THE FIRST

S I P
I
P

OF THE DAY

Nice sarcasm, Rebecca. I guess you're fine with Satanic symbols on garbage beverages marketed to teenagers.

*clutches pearls*

tfw first sip

Even is Satan doesn't exist, the occult who worship him and have been plotting world domination for millennia do. They communicate and mark their territory with these symbols.

You've been trained to immediately reject what I'm saying. So reject it, it couldn't be real, this guy is just crazy, go get your tinfoil hat XD.

Black espresso. Before I get memed on it's fucking common where I live and I have done it for the last six years.

k

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Pic related

why sipp when you can GULPP

this is my fav sippin

do you have a matching squat plug?

i gained like 10 pounds drinking one of those every day a while back