Looking for some ideas for new clothing styles/fits

looking for some ideas for new clothing styles/fits

anyone have some IGs for guys who lift with good fashion sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Veeky Forums is thataway

It's simple. Veeky Forums+Veeky Forums= /fifa/ ergo dress like a soccer chad.

i want to fuck this and im not gay

I got you.

tucked in oxford shirt and chubbies brah

DELTA SIGMA PHI
E
L
T
A

S
I
G
M
A

P
H
I

this is now a /fifa/ thread
post pics of qt footballer outfits

What the fuck. I wore the exact same clothes (might be different brand) today and my haircut is the same.

Cheeky bastard stole my style.

how do people find dressing themselves difficult

>buy jeans / chinos / shorts that fit well
>buy some t shirts, henleys and long sleeved shirts that fit
>buy some button downs that fit
>spend a bit of money on nice shoes / belt / coat and shit like that

its pretty fuckin easy to dress up as a basic (male) bitch and look at least decent if you're fit.

>but user how do I find x or y that fits well???

try going to the mall and trying shit on??

this desu. chubbies are max comfy/effay

I don't know if you have instagram or not but try search for the name magicfox. That guy is fit as fuck but still have a nice style.

>magicfox

nice

If you ain't tucked, you're cucked

This.

>jeans and some shitty shirt is now Veeky Forums
What.

>plain jeans
>plain shirt
>this is what Veeky Forums considers to be fashionable

it may confuses your little brain but i am not the whole board.

it's what i wear, with sweatpants sometimes. i don't really see the point of getting into fashion, just get Veeky Forums and you will look good in anything.

Redwings, slim straightleg jeans (not skinny), and tees that fit and you'll be gosling mode. Just dress like the goose or shia. If you wanna be more effay it doesn't actually get girls, goose mode is enough, like how girls prefer ottermode to bodybuilder physiques.lol

I would unironically love to dress like this every day.

>neck brah

Clean grey/white/black shirts that show off juicy arms and square chest. If you taper down and back out slightly with squat legs you'll look good in nice jeans.

If you still fit in skinny jeans you're dyel at the most

Good advice what part of the wild west are you from

Dressing in all grey?

@Roblipsett
@shredbundy
both dress differently but quite well

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

It's spring(ish). What the fuck are you posting this for?

This is Veeky Forums but your thread hooked me because it is Spring and I have some shopping to do.

Shoes in bed REEEE

The whole of /cgl/ would be on your dick so fast

Any advice for grills apart from donut wear pencil skirts, short skirts or shorts because they will ride up. I find most tops for women that cover the arms make you look fat. The assumption is going to be that any kindness of mass in that area is fat. But then capped sleeves make you look too bulky, too.

any recommendations for shopping online?

uniqlo desu

Implying minimalistic sense of fashion is wrong. This tshirt differs from a regular one but whatever

Check out Conor's IG for some inspiration.

Henley and boots have been chad-core for a while now mate.

i get what women mean when they say "too much muscle" now.

silly little manlet

The western part

He made more money in one night than you'll ever make in your life. Hey at least you (might be) taller than 6'0

I live in the tropics so only wear shorts out. If its a formal occasion i may throw on a singlet.

That shirt is way too tight, looks silly as fuck

Veeky Forums only has autistic skelly fashion

>Goes to uniqlo once

Not hating but nigga needs to do facepulls or stop flexing his delts so hard for pics

DELETE THIS

> new balance

makes sense. theres just something really faggy about that giant N

>new balance
>no gf

Only the fag in white T with black prints radiate confidence and swagger. The rest look like they compensate for their inner /r9k/ by dressing uniquely.

If you dress in a plain white T, boring pair of blue jeans, and a worn white Chucks, you can still pull the look if you're confident and girls see that. If you dress top to bottom from a fit you took from a runway show, no matter how fitting, you will still look like a handholdless virgin working at McD if you have no confidence, slouch like you have no spine, with shoulders shrunk like a fucking mummy.

More important to grow a pair of balls than picking the right pair of jeans.

>implying

that's just how i've been dressing for a while, does that mean i'm a Chad?

New balance never looks good. Adidas/nike are so much better looking for fashionable street wear.

>wearing chink shit

Nah, I'm good.

But with the right pair of NB's... you can DUNK !

>check me out, I'm dancing.

Whatever you do, never tuck a T-shirt.
Its fucking stupid.

Will a light scarf make me look like a faggot? What is it okay and not okay to wear a scarf with?

>IGs for guys who lift with good fashion sense?
liberal fag cuck

is it below freezing outside, no? then don't wear a scarf you fucking pussy little fuccboi

is that a womans shirt?? and why does he have such disproportionately huge feet compared to his little manlet body?

Seems like a distortion caused by the camera's lens.

>suicide silence hoodie (even in extreme heat) with sleeves pushed up to elbows

>long cargo shorts, with as many pockets as you can have...make sure you keep your snacks in the pockets (women will find this smart and practical)

>crocs with socks

>also shave the side of your head like a lesbian

make sure you come back and thank me when calvin klein picks you up as a super model

Shirt is way too tight, you can see sweat stains under arms, 3 buttons undone in that setting with that shirt. Pretty bad.

>jeans ROLLED up to ABOVE 9" boots

for what fucking reason

>wearing gloves when you are not wearing a parka

no

literally the first man I've ever seen that I prefer without a beard. Maybe it's the hair that does it, but I just don't think the beard works there.

>top of the foot showing
>no socks
>that shirt

disgusting.png

For aesthetics!, practical use or flexibility or comfiness does not matter at all.

Sure there are styles who combine fashion with other things than those, but aesthetics is what matters the most.

You're like someone dumbfounded with why anyone would try to get very low bodyfat, when its not practical, especially healthy or easy to accomplish.

Sorry if my english is bad I havent posted for months. Neither native or use english often enough to maintain it

Why the fuck is this so accurate :(((

thepacman82

It is indeed, yet I'm no virgin anymore. Am I damned for life?

Just want to let y'all know that if you cuff your pants you look like a fucking faggot.

>magicfox.

but he is a turbo manlet. How can I find something similar but who is 6'2? Many shit clothes that look bad on taller people look good on manlets.

if you trained legs at least once, you won't fit even in slim jeans. Source: me. I should buy 2 sizes to big jeans in order to fit my calve and I haven't even trained my legs that much. I have no idea how boish and skinny your legs must be to fit into slim jeans. I always bought straightleg regulars.

OP said good fashion sense

literally me. I always was self-counscious while walking in front of huge crowd, like especially some people walk towards me, and I walk towards them. And always wear headphones since I like music too much.

well it is just a walk that can be applied to at least 60 percent of people, are they all virgin?