When you travel & go to poorer countries where the men dont get Veeky Forums and show off your physique...

When you travel & go to poorer countries where the men dont get Veeky Forums and show off your physique, are girls there impressed by it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gjVyM2tajA
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vmdLfUM0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tdrl :girls would be impressed anywhere, its in their genetics to look for a fit male to reproduce with

I want a gf to kiss my cheek, delt and pec too.. ;__;

how the fuck does this chinky winky be Veeky Forums with shirt on but dyel with shirt off? WTF?

just the farm girls. i live out in the country where the town population is like 100 and all the girls are working farm girls and horny as shit all the time. not that many guys here either. either they are very old or already married.

the difference between a country and city life is like night and day. people in the city are like robots and constantly staring at their phones and being materialists.

where? i must know

Not in Taiwan, where the majority of locals are about 120 lbs with zero fat nor muscle definition of any kind. Been told the girls are generally intimidated if the guy is big... oh and you got the rumors that guys that workout are homosexual.
Im sure there are still 1000s who want meaty boys.
Deal with it.

General does nothing but chest and wears size xs.

whats the point of lifting when all you need to do is chest and wear xs shirts?

Because his arms look like twigs and nobody here aspires to have that.

to land a 5/10?

The easiest path to women is always to lower your standards

in switzerland

I went to germany with my wife and got a surprising amount of attention. I always thought they were like the buff ww2 nazis from the 1900s but turns out they are all dyel lanklet no muscle having fags. I dont know what happened to them but its pretty depressing to see human beings so pathetic.

Intredesting. Usually the girls move away to the cities leaving the men behind.

80 years of zog/american occupation will di that to a country

I love going to Mexico and towering over those little manlets in Cancun.

Everyone you meet in Cancun is American.

Really? how big are you exactly?

I live in a nation thats, close to germany culturally i guess and im not getting that vibe at all. Girls here dont care for muscles at all

Exactly

Looks like it's the weekend r/hapas shill thread by passive-aggressive virgin Asians. You know, collecting images on your computer of the few Asians who managed to find some self-hating foreign woman doesn't change the fact Asian males remain firmly at the bottom of the sex appeal hierarchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gjVyM2tajA

Could I recommend Asia next? It's impossible to not return home without banging at least 3 local girls. Make sure to snap photos while there and post on /b/ Asian threads. Always funny how much it makes incel Asian males mad.

I never realized how fun white supremacy was until Asian boys showed up wearing insecurity on their sleeve. Now I get a big boner every time one of them confirms that we are indeed better and more desirable genetically.

>I dont know what happened to them
Emasculated by the Jews

>I never realized how fun white supremacy was until Asian boys showed up wearing insecurity on their sleeve.

> Tyrone fucks Amy (who you were only mentally fucking, never had the balls to make a move) so you move onto "cucking" Wang by fucking Trini to make yourself feel like Tyrone
You've got some mental problems

/r/asianmasclunity shills even here? Jesus /pol/ and /r9k/ was bad enough.

Thanks for the tips bro, I'm definitely going to Taiwan now. Had it not been for you, David Bond and Eurasian Tiger I would have never been inspired to make the pilgrimage. My precum-dripping BWC can barely wait to punish Taiwanese women.

Strange that chicks in the west would never publicly say this shit about nogs but its open season on asians. Even Steve Harvey isn't afraid to brazenly take shots on his candy ass network daytime show.

I spent 3 weeks in China and got mired hard and was asked to fuck no joke probably 100 times. I left without getting laid once because none of the people who wanted to have sex with me were female.

they are all literally self hating asian girls.

ie ones who feel extremely insecure about themselves that they generalize their insecurity onto their race and blame their problems on that.

>supremacy
>obviously triggered enough to react and projecting an insecurity by bumping a thread 3 times in 15 minutes

k m8.

Kinda, girls everywhere are attracted to athletic physiques but for the most part girls from poorer, non-Western countries are more interested in a man's wealth and status than his HEIGHT FACE FRAME, an ugly rich man will get laid more and with higher quality grills than a handsome poor man in countries like Russia

hahaha as an asian guy it's always funny to see the self hating "hapas" and asian incels out there who blame their own race for not getting girls. All I had to do was lift and I'm pulling girls of every descent

Amerikike, user. That's all.

That's a man

Hapas are self-hating because they are neither white or asian; they don't belong anywhere. It's child abuse. t. hapa. and don't you do it.

no white guy would actually fuck sand niggers lmao

From my travels Italy, France, Sweden, and Germany are all very physically diminutive.

Is life for hapa that live in Asia any less shitty than in Western countries? I know that traditionally they get discriminated against for being dirty half breeds but on the other hand they tend to be taller and more attractive that full blooded Asian men

why are you out of your containment board?

do you even lift or just here to shitpost away?

actually, I know quite a few successful and happy hapas. They all identify as asian and hang out with asians though. If you put whites on a pedestal and tried hanging out with whites without looking white, tough.

I'm Asian and I've fucked girls of all races except hispanic (I want to though)

The only girls that have ever had the gall to say "eww no asian guys" to my face are asian girls

david bond is disgusting how dyel he is.
how can ladies still be attracted to him. i just cant watch his videos, he's even skinnier than local guys.
also, a manlet

What the fuck kind of a name is dharma for a white girl?

I'm hapa. and by hapa I mean biracial. I'm half Croatian and half Palestinian, but it's actually not too bad. I consider myself Roman for fun because I did genetics testing and found out I was only like 25% arab and like 25% greco-Italian (rough numbers). Despite being natives, both my parents were less genetically pure than they thought, though both lived by the coast, so.

My pyscho mom and emotionally void dad did way more to hurt my perception of myself than my questionable race, that's for sure. Thankfully those days are over.

same here m8. except i'm a hypocrite because i do not date asian girls ever.

i think there's an 80/20 rule to insane ones imo 80% are normal but there's too many batshit insane ones with weird dysmorphia.

hippie parents or part indian.

Neither . Definitely not Indian , and my dad is worth like 10mil, my mom maybe a third of that . Both of them are entrepreneurs in their own right .

>I did genetics testing and found out I was only like 25% arab and like 25% greco-Italian
you fell for the mainstream dna analysis meme.
wew lad, you could have least read the articles online before wasting time and money on that test.

they have found that literally everybody is greco-roman or whatever due to the way the gene pool expanded.
it has been reasonably estimated that around 5,000 years ago everybody who was alive was either the common ancestor of everybody alive today, or of nobody alive today.

you guys should see how well you slay in your ethnic countries. by growing up in america and looksmaxing so hard to compensate for what girls thought was a small dick(even though I'm actually 7inches), when I visited my own country I was able to date actual television models because I was so fit and handsome by their standards. It's fucked up but true, I dated and fucked a weather channel girl for christ sakes.

Yes, exactly this. The asian genes are generally more prominent though (it's an older race), so you can assimilate back into it much more than the white race.

how do I achieve arm mode like that?

Good thing I didn't pay for it then . That was my mom.

>older race
>citation needed
eh blacks are the "older race" since most humans looked like them at the beginning.

the girl is probably part indian or a hippie. i was replying to your first comment.

I'm planning to! I'm Chinese and people in China are actually getting a lot taller (5'7"-5'8" as opposed to the 5'4" you always read on Veeky Forums). Still, as a 6' ottermode, I should slay.

The only thing is that I hate their beauty standards and the focus of make-up making the girls look a lot younger and the appearance of big eyes.

>What the fuck kind of a name is dharma for a white girl?
My friend Greg married a white girl named Dharma

Rumor says, taiwanese women are the easiest of all.

Yes, blacks are. And no, whites and asians weren't "africans" at one point. Whites separated from Africans about 60k years ago, and Asians about 20k (this is a rough recollection). They all had a common ancestor, and then that ancestor either eventually became the Africans, the Caucasians, or the Asians. That we all looked like africans at one point is a big misconception. We all looked like some hairy ape at one point is the truth.

And older does not mean better...

glad that someone else has noticed these chink faggots and their chan outreach attempts. godspeed putting these gook dweebs from r/asianmasculinity in their place my dude.

eh i studied human evolution/genetics so i know this well. Molecular techniques date it to 70k for non-africans ie a small group of fuckers went through egypt, banged neandertals, then split up 50k years ago with one group going far east and one group spreading around ME/into Europe.

Every group was technically african for roughly a million years regardless since out of africa was very new.

> you will never marry a virgin blonde-haired farm girl in rural America
> you will never live your life off the grid slowly becoming Paul Bunyan-mode smoking a pipe next to a fire with your ageless wife and your two beautiful white children
> hello_darkness_my_old_friend.mp3

I'm Asian and I've fucked all kinds of girls except niggers. Wouldn't even fuck Beyonce.

I have big eyes, and am not bad looking. Also I'm well endowed, I've had a lot of pleasant reactions to my dong. I do understand it though. A lot of Asians are pretty fugly.

Significant amount of their Chad genes died in WWII. Compare that to America where not only did the Chads survive the war, but the government gave them subsidies to build a house and have chitlins.

Exponentially less men with alpha genetics in Germany. [spoiler]the Jews did this[/spoiler]

>mfw german chad genes die out during ww2
>meanwhile negro incel genes die out during hundreds of years of slavery
>skip to modern times, germans are dyel and are getting cucked by refugees while black guys make up the top athletes, music artists, etc

europe in general had a ton of their prime genetic material get annihilated in the first 2 world wars

Philippines cuz flip mom
It's great, even if another guy is ripped he's at least 3 inches shorter and looks properly moreno.

It's a bit ridiculous m8.

> mfw the left is purportedly logical and scientific but still won't admit that eugenics is for real and some people are simply born with bigger genetic lottery winnings than others

do it my dude!

Here's Fronk's Shanghai Trip:
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vmdLfUM0Q

you will slay bro, hell just for being fit and tall you can probably get legit 10/10s. enjoy it man.

i've dated a 8-9/10 blonde qt farm girl before.

it's not all it's cracked up to be, she was low maintenance personality wise and was like dating a hot ass tomboy, she was dumb as fuck, and a lot of them want to live that big city life and be reckless and crazy.

Looking white leads to more popularity among the ladies but guys will be jelly and passive aggressive

You can do it man believe in yourself, it's not that hard. Don't let your dream be a shitty meme seize the day brah

What a Veeky Forums post.
Bravo.

>a lot of them want to live that big city life and be reckless and crazy
I guess we all just want what we can't have

inb4 that is this board summed up

As a german, i must say this is true.
I guess i still came out good, 6,3", 215 pounds, decent with with strong jawline, dark blonde hair and blue eyea.
But you see a shitton of geneticly speaking bad people.

No wonder, all the tough motherfuckers died in some frozen hole in the ground while chewing on their soles while Ivan and Boleg rained artillery on them.
Or got burned alove inside of a bunker at omaha beach....
Sad days

god dammnit. nice bruh. always love seeing tinder successes.

Same bruh ;-;

Dharma and Greg was a pretty popular 90s sitcom