You are Veeky Forums enough to take a female marine, right?

You are Veeky Forums enough to take a female marine, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSwXZ_kPin8
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/18/few-women-show-interest-new-infantry-jobs-opened-them/81966838/
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/01/19/the-armys-elite-ranger-regiment-will-soon-have-its-first-female-soldier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't fuck with a lady heavy hat, that's for sure.

Take? You mean with a dick?

I could take her in a fight. Then I'd take her ass

Well, I've sparred with a couple, won both. Fucked one that dropped out of boot.

I'm sure even 95% of the DYELs here could t b h

As someone in the military, I can tell you that female PT standards are a joke, and yet there are people who still struggle meeting them.

if US marines yes
if Royal marines then nope

You do realize their PT standards are a fucking joke right?

If she's an actual MMA or a BJJ chick though, it's a fight.

This, but at least they got rid of the flexed arm hang

I can do at least one pull up so yes

Female marines now have to do pullups or pushups, though I still don't doubt you could win if you're not a skeleton

I'm not in a wheelchair so reckon so.

>implying i want to fight a female marine
>implying i wouldn't prefer to be sexually dominated by an (attractive) one

get the fuck out of here jackass.

Prob not but i can flex a cep and make that pussy wet

I've never fully understood relaxed physical standards for women I the military, especially ones that want to take on combat roles.

It's not like enemy combatants are going to look down range and say:

"Woah! Hold up a second guys, female combatant on the field. Geneva convention says we have to give her 10 Mississippi's to get over that wall."

WHY ARE FEMALE DI's SO HOT?

yes.

sending this thread to tumblr you shitlords are FUCKED

>op
youtube.com/watch?v=kSwXZ_kPin8

Females don't even come close to men in physical fitness.
From tume to time in competitive sports top female athletes are pit against no name males and the men always win.
I don't know why the military pushes this shit. There's a reason men are so good at physical tasks, because women don't need to be.

already have. i wanted to learn grappling, so i found a local gym that taught judo and brazilian jiujitsu concurrently. my class was about 60% men, and we were normally paired with someone roughly our size and skill to roll with at the end of class so we could get some experience trying to submit and throw while someone is actively trying to do the same to you. out of ~40 (people didnt always show up to every class, but it got to that size several times) people, i was winning against men more often than i lost, but i wasnt great by any stretch of the imagination and the majority of the times i lost it was because they knew i'm a chubby asthmatic, so they just wore me down until i couldnt put up an effective defense. one of the best women, idk if she was a marine specifically, but she was a vet that actually has been deployed and seen combat and was insanely fit. easily had more endurance and relative strength than anyone else and had like a year or two years of practice when i was a couple months in, but she was all of 135lbs. she simply couldnt muster the strength to throw around someone 70lbs heavier than her, so when she went for hip throws and double legs all i had to do was drop my hips and let my weight do the first part of the job. once i was on top of her, it was game over. took me about 2 minutes to get her in an americana and she tapped almost immediately.
i'm a pretty shit grappler, i'm not very strong, and i'm not in particularly good physical condition. it's just an unfortunate fact of life that, in some circumstances, you simple cannot have a chance against someone significantly bigger than you without dwarfing them in experience. had we boxed, she could've kept moving and dropped me like a sack of potatoes when i was too tired to keep my guard up. she did end up submitting me a couple times, and wizened up to me prostrat and started shuffling around me to take my back after faking a throw/take down. even then, i won more often than i lost.

Post link here when you do?

newsflash

unless they are working at it as a hobby,or in an elite unit literally all military personnel male or female are a)weak skellys b)skinnyfat c)cardio only fit

I hate female Marines so goddamn much. Male Marines aren't much better but the females talk so much shit about how they're the best because they've got their EGA and all that shit. It doesn't matter how good they are or aren't because they bought their own propaganda. You really can't win for losing with them.

There are no female Royal Marines.

Super cute.

That's a wood bolt, not a screw. It has an un-threaded section, for fitting through one piece and into another, and securing them together, which makes it technically a bolt.

Seriously? lol I'd literally just grab her and fights over.

technically, you are correct sir... still stand by statement... wood bolt!

who is this female? i must know... for research purposes...

Totally depends, i'm not Veeky Forums at all but I've been doing BJJ for 6 months and boxing i've just started to take up.
If I can beat up a huge negro as a 5'4 manlet I fucking doubt a small 125 woman could even touch me.

Why do women even do this? They loose most of their femininity, yet would still have a serious challenge if even the most average man fought her

Not even... maybe someone whose never gotten in a fight in their whole life/ or never did sports.

IG is kmac11_

thanks battle, will use this for no good.

People in the military usually suck dick at fighting. Idk what krabby magoo nonsense they teach you fags but they always get handled easily in my gym

Those are females?

Here.

What about female idf

this. its stupid to even bring it up, but for the record let it be known:

women are physically inferior to men.

marines are good at running and being yelled at. They could probably beat me in a shouting match

>female marine
is this a joke? What comes next, respectable niggers or honest jews?

I go to a military gym and the female marines were benching 65lbs

More important, are you Veeky Forums enough for a spanish legionare?

Where's the adoption papers? I'm taking him home with me.

Veeky Forums/k/Veeky Forums men

cute hats

Underated

Have an unthreaded section on the shank doesn't make mean it's a bolt, it could be fully threaded and be a bolt. The difference is in the application/tip. Bolts will have an unthreaded section to create a longer shank in order to make it fasten in a specific application.

That can't be advised right, putting your hand on top of the barrel like that?

miran hard

Implying that fat ugly feminists have something to come with

Holy shit you can see both guys doing that.
Even I'm not stupid enough to do that.
I don't see slings on their rifles but that doesn't excuse the horrible gun handling.

How can women even compete. What reason is there to be straight now?

I don't think they care about the opinion of a dyel anime board poster

>on front page see thread about female marines
>see response, "miran hard"
>of course open thread
>scroll... scroll..
>ha, ha, cool story bro
>scroll... scroll...
>roid chicks takin selfies... not mirin
>scroll... scroll
>one pic of dude... response: "'mirin hard"
>mfw
>Veeky Forums

>Muh sexism
That's why

>take

Im a male marine and I've fucked 2. Do I win?

They're not special. The female DIs are but a standard female marine? No.

do the females really have different standards than the males? even for infantry? fuck I'm glad I didn't join right after high school that shit would piss me off so much.

>implying you need physical fitness in the age of automatic rifles
As long as you're strong enough to pull a trigger you're fine.

> back when Ranger Regiment still had the high 'n tight haircut
> was at a Marine installation for training cycle
> went to a chicken 'n waffles place off base
> pack of Marines come in
> look at us
> they see fresh recruits 'cause after boots go to AIT they can grow their hair out a bit, resulting in a high 'n tight
> like we had
> several minutes later I'm on top of one while my buddies are kicking the shit out of the others
> cops get called
> other diners confirm they started it
> article on 10th page of newspaper or some shit
> Marines Thought They Were Messing With Boots; Get Asses Kicked By Rangers

Females are not allowed in the infantry for good reason

Not true, two females became army rangers in 2015

I think they started letting them in

This. Of the female marines that aren't fat sluts, the ones who go to the gym are equally unimpressive. I've never been impressed by a female marines physical ability and can say with confidence I would out-PT literally every single woman in the marine corps.

They did not

Shit, you're right.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/18/few-women-show-interest-new-infantry-jobs-opened-them/81966838/
Good news is none of them will make it as long as the standards remain the same as when I was in only eight years ago.
Too bad some politician will find a way to lower the standards.

0 female marines have passed selection so far.
It was a push job.

Were you not in uniform?

Also, RANGERS LEAD THE WAY.

Britain is not the US..

I'm curious, are there any male marines in here, past or present, that think the standards for the men are too high, just right or too low? I heard it's tough but some guys say they wish they were a bit higher so the bar was raised.

Not a marine but an infantryman in the army and the standard for passing is too low but in general most infantry companies make you do extra PT if you cant score above a 270

>Wanting to be dominated by a female
You have garbage taste desu

See my friend is 5'6'', despite his size he's actually pretty strong and fit, he was actually deployed in iraq in 2007 and he said you don't really need to be in really good shape to do your duties as most of it is more mentally challenging rather than physical. But you can't also can't be a fatty

The trigger isn't the issues. I often act as a range 2IC on our qualification shoots and the women have insane trouble with standing shots. Hell, you don't need to do insanely well on a PWT1 but they miss the target more often than not standing at100m. When you consider the new fitness reqs each year has been turned into a shuttle run and dragging some sandbags it's not really surprising. Fucking CF

The tab is a cloth, scroll is a way of life. There's a reason we had a 99.something% success rate at RS compared to the 40% weight average. You have no idea how different things are until you get to Regiment. But the "Ranger" name is never gonna go 'cause it gives careerists like Eric Shitseki a way to seem cool by association.

I dunno about pref treatment, but equating Regiment with School is retarded.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/01/19/the-armys-elite-ranger-regiment-will-soon-have-its-first-female-soldier/

Nope. Sua Sponte.

>washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/01/19/the-armys-elite-ranger-regiment-will-soon-have-its-first-female-soldier/
How many accommodations and restarts did they allow her?

absolutely moronic comment.

>implying that all a Marine carries into combat is a rifle.

And marching with full combat loadout? Dragging 220lbs of wounded comrade of out the line of fire?

Because no western military has fought a serious war since 1945.

My hope is none. RASP2 is 21 days though so it was probably an officer (like the ones that got their Ranger tabs.) E3s and the E4 mafia are the backbone of the Regiment, that's why selection is 3 times as long. Back when I went through (it was RIP, not RASP), it was a month of getting fucking smoked and hammered. No way a woman could've passed unless she's yoked, probably the same with RASP.

I read something that said they got like 4 recycles for Phase 1 and there were some flag officers watching every step of the way. Also there were female attendants to stop when something was "wrong" and apparently Obama was going to the graduation. Maybe it was just a PR ploy.

I can't recall where I read this.

guy looks like shepard

Once the PR spotlight goes off, I imagine the school will just quietly go back to rejecting/failing inadequate candidates

You must have shitty training.

The thing I posted (about RASP) is different from School. Nothing wrong with recycles, but on the other hand I heard that they were humping their fair share (commo and the 240), and one even switched her rifle for a 240 with a guy to help him out. On the one hand there are the "female empowerment" retards, on the other hand there are the guys that act like caricatures of misogyny. I can certainly sympathize with the guys that say "I've got enough shit to deal with, I don't need another thing to explain to my wife" though

You don't even know. Depends on the walker
> had to sleep on the couch last night
> everyone's a no-go
> got blown last night
> everyone's a go, even the Thai exchange officer who's a fucking retard

>EGA?
What's that?

What's an AIT?

poorly memed, you faggot. cringe af.

>on roids
>wearing army bdus.

you're a fucking retard.

Eagle, Globe, and Anchor.

Where army guys go to learn how to do their job after basic.

advanced infantry training

Cheers, mate. Was super lost there, haha.

PULL THE TRIGGER

If she dropped out of booth, then she isn't a Marine, now is she? :|