How the fuck can one man slay so many fitness memes?

How the fuck can one man slay so many fitness memes?

>squats
>deadlifts
>training calves
>controlled reps
>mind muscle connection
>body part splits
>steroids

How has watching Alphadestiny dropping redpills affected your training?

You again?

>alpha
>5'4"

Nice try

How are those neck curls coming OP?

good advice and good programming

He's 5'5", not that that's a valid argument

whats wrong with being 5'4"?

That manlet is a fucking joke and also ugly as sin.

Clearly overcompensating

>never actually benched 4pl8 before
>but claims he totally could if he wanted to because genetics

Does he roid? He looks pretty big sometimes

>where_do_you_think_you_are.horsecock

He's spent a lot of time learning how to create the illusion of being bigger. Dude is also strong as shit on a bunch of movements but not ridiculously strong on anything that would make me think he's using gear.

Everyone looks big when they're by themselves in a controlled environment. I'm sure he does a bit of fluff work before his videos to get a pump and look bigger for his audience.

Until we see him with other people in public I'm not calling him a fraud yet.

Also on topic the only thing he's really done for me is made me want to train my neck. Getting a Spud Neck Harness soon.

post his pdf

That's the potential guy? He sure had it in him.

He is 5'4

I called him out on a video once and he went mad

There's a video of him sat next to a regular 6'0 dude and he just looks like a little kid

He edits the pictures for his videos to make his beard look denser because he's incredibly insecure, all this alpha male machismo shit is fucking ridiculous, why ANYONE would take advice from a guy in his early 20's on life is beyond me

Hes short as fuck..Of course hes gonna look huge.

He has this whole blog post on some website talking about how he uses his bad boy alpha mentality to fuck girls with bfs but I literally don't believe him. He's fucking 5'4"

>training calves

What?

Why would anyone ever do this?

Also dude is the Cobra Commander of manlets.

underrated post

>not doing weighted blowjobs for reps like my man beta destiny

Never going to make it. How else are you going to suck heavy?

he has a pretty mean scooby and jason genova impression, skip to like 2:35:00 on his livestream he put up yesterday or somewhere around there

well h can do 375 with monster miniabnds in 2015 and those add like 35-75lbs of tension. i believe he could do 405 flat weight

lol i saw that comment u fucktard and it was with phil from fitworld exposed, nearly 300 pound 6'6 motherfucker with a back wider than your wingspan. of course hes gonna look small next to him

>Taking seriously what Omega Destiny says
Just LOL

I have nothing against this guy, but I don't want advice from fucking manlets. It's a lot easier for them to build calves, and it's a lot easier to bulk up.

He only did 315 for 2 reps, no fucking way he could do 405

Has anyone noticed how his devout followers will try their utmost to defend this manlet in almost all of his threads

>nearly 300 pound 6'6 motherfucker
he's 5'11''...

Manlets look fucking ridiculous like that.
If you're a manlet, don't get big muscles. Instead you should get definition, have an athletic slender shape instead of looking like a bulldog.

For a guy who does everything to look taller, he sure has no idea that putting up muscle will make him look shorter.

This advice could go for every height range slender and athletic looks better on everyone

t. dyel

Is there a way to know whyy some young people have these blank, soulless eyes?

he doesnt even give calf training or bulking advice for manlets. his advice works for people of all heights.

How the fuck can one man be so many fitness memes?

>manlet
>rack pull ego lifts
>manlet
>hairloss
>can't actually grow a beard
>feels qualified to give advice despite all of the above
>spams himself on digital postcard collecting forums

How has watching Alphadestiny spam his beta tryhard threads affected your /fit browsing?

But he doesn't squat or deadlift, he spends his time doing useless heavy meme exercises.

squats and deadlifts are not the end all be all exercises

manletdestiny is operating on a level of lifting experience that few people here have, he has figured out what works for him

same goes for guys like eric bugenhagen and other lifer fags