How do Romaboos deal with the fact that Muslims ended their empire?

How do Romaboos deal with the fact that Muslims ended their empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qkERfvfx-g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do Ottoboos deals with the fact that Anglos ended their empire?

>anglos

OH NO NO NO

>Byzantium
>Rome

>people still making posts like this despite repeatedly being unable to mount effective arguments as to why Byzantium wasn't a continuation of the Roman state

>muh rome lasted 10000000 years

It didn't, but even if it did your life is still a fucking joke

Not an argument.

how do anglos feel about anglos ending their empire?

>How do Romaboos deal with the fact that Muslims ended their empire?
What difference does it make?

dang dude. I can tell you're one cool internet guy with that SLAM DUNK on that butt hole, bro

time heals all wounds, its a damn shame that the eastern roman empire fell, but as I read more and more about the history I have to come to the conclusion that the empire was a festering corrupt kingdom that simply could not stabilize their internal situation. when the empire was broken up in the 4th crusade, the kingdom of nicaea turned out to be the last death rattle of the romans, because the nicaean kingdom was energetic, pragmatic, and internally stable due to the desire to retake constantinople and the balkans. however, once they did, the kingdom just sunk back down into internal strife and torpor, the weight of the crown over the course of accumulated prestige and tradition is too heavy and the nicaean kingdom turned right back into the shithole that caused the crusaders to sack constantinople in the first place.

the muslims merely euthanized a dying empire, which is almost a mercy granted.

Key word is ended. Crusader autism sealed their fate.

*inherited

>Doesn't show one battle after 700 A.D.

HA HA HA HA HA

2200 years of history since the fundations of rome ,and when costantinople fall a new begining was in the hands of spainiards and then all europe a journey that would trasform the world and let subhuman like you speak with aryan god like me

menwhile virgin arab empire will fragment in less that 300 years hardly and achieviement for roman standars well we cant judge all people equaly , so not bad for being a subhuman

common there is no muslim to speak of

They had a good run, one far better than the Turks who replaced them. But the inability of the late byznatines to stop infighting for 30 seconds, and the constant aggression of other Balkanshits makes me believe they got what they deserved.

It’s just a shame the legacy of Rome was never spun into a grand unifying myth that could reunited a shattered Europe, like the Chinese have with the all under heaven concept.

I think the image focused on early Rashidun Caliphate victories over the Byzantines.

Anyways, pic related is what made me realize that Turkey earned Istanbul, and Greek claim to Constantinople is only a meme.

The mass murder of Greeks and Armenians makes you believe Turks deserved Constantionople and the Ionian Coast?

Look at this map: The French and Greek armies were choking Ataturk's forces and the Armenian uprising was chipping away at Turkey's resources.

The Greeks were close to winning but they really blew it like what the fuck

How do roaches deal with the fact that we did that first?

>humanitarian meme

All is fair in love and war. That is the eternal rule. Only conquerors and winners of battles deserve land; nothing else.

Greeks are free to win the war and retake Constantinople. Oh wait HAHAHHAHA

>supported by: United States

we could destroy your existance kill your man and slave your woman and you crying in pain ´like a little girl you are

this guy knows

pic related

Don't you want to eat this clean, pure animal?

youtube.com/watch?v=4qkERfvfx-g

yes from germany with hate

You just gotta realize that Greeks are incompetent fools who lost their chance at getting their city back. Don't forget that Turks lived here for hundreds of years. We have historical claim too.

Also why do you sympathize with Greeks? Don't they owe you money and their COmmunist government gave you a middle finger?

This board has become a shithole of idiocy.

wait are you this guy or this guy

and you are very smart

Romanboos # Byzaboos

Just remove the conditioning, an animal does not have to be "pure" or "clean" to taste good.
Snails look disgusting but are pretty tasty.

Same way euroboos will in 2500

>pleb doesn't understand there are reasons behinds God's commands.

Why is that Muslim holding a musket? I don't think Muslims used muskets to conquer the Roman Empire. What kind of shit you trying to pull?

The Roman empire was overstretched from the start, with two large frontiers in Europe and the middle east. Even before the Muslims, half of the empire was lost to the Germanic tribes.

But the Roman empire had its time under the sun, and its influence is felt across the world. It is from citizens from the Roman Levant that red sea cities, including Mecca, came to be aware of Judaism and Christianity in the first place. The Muslims weren't some foreign phenomenon. They were heretics.

Who cares? Whats done is done. We Greeks had plenty of stakes on the Ottoman empire, (later USA) and have Russia aka Third Rome as bastion of orthodoxy.

We are the original Jews, we are not empire builders, but just take over other empires from the inside and greekify them.

in what way do Greeks have influence in the US

>Rome

Byzantines were NOT Roman.

They constantly bully Americans for pronouncing the "Gyro" wrong, when it was their fault for not changing the spelling to Anglo pronounciation when their immigrants first brought it to America.

Never trust those G*eek rats

It's fucking hilarious seeing Balkan rapebabies argue over who was the biggest slave to the Turks. It's like some kind of harem anime where a bunch of lolis fight over the protagonist, and he doesn't even notice them. The Balkanoids are extremely tsundere about Turkey. Especially Greece, holy shit, fucking Greece. I have never seen a more butthurt nation. We're talking multi-generational butthurt, passed down and inherited from grandmother to granddaughter, infused in their very DNA to cry about Turks. Entire mythical history, poems, war songs, mantras, rituals dedicated to Turks. And this psychotic
>muhh constantinople
Shit. That just can't be healthy to be thinking about that shit literally all the time, and not just you but everyone in your family, and your ancestors and so on and so forth.

>we HAVE conquered you
Where's the rest of your empire, Mehmet?

The remains of the Ottoman Empire were saved by a white man.

>meanwhile, after 700 AD

Don't forget to bow to blue-eyed Kemal, dude.

Man as a devout Muslim Turk i disagree with a lot of Ataturk's policies after the war, but i have admit that he is the only reason we didn't end up like Palestinians today. Too bad he let the K*rds live though.

He wanted us to become independant from arab influences which he saw as backward.
Nothing wrong with that desu.

Getting conquered saved Greece from getting weighed down with the legacy of empire. If Byzantium survived, they would be a bunch of autocratic warmongering assholes and they would probably have a bunch of genocides to answer for. Instead, they're just a normal nation-state, free to be whatever they want.

They did lose most of their large population centers aside from thesaloniki though.

And try to replace it with western influence? Ataturk didn't care about ''Arab'' influence. He simply was a hardcore fedora who despised religion and wanted to remove it slowly from Turkish society. Basically wanted to turn Turkey into modern day Sweden. I like him as military leader, but his policies would have ended Turkey into just another degenerate, cucked, western shithole. Turkey ain't gonna become ''multicultural'' and i want it to stay that way.

do you even live in turkey?
>5 million savage arabs
>afghans and other immigrants from asian shitholes
>rich arabs visiting turkey seasonally to fuck little girls
not multicultural at all

>not multicultural at all
good, and i want it to stay that way.

Rome's over here you dumb Balkan niggers.

>Shitaly

>Richer than Gr*ece

>Greece is unironically richer than Turkey even after the crisis

He didn't dispise religion if he did he could have wiped it out. Under him turkey actually managed to increase literacy among common people and the economy was finally going somewhere. Also you pick sweden as an example but the late ottoman government actually legalized homosexuality while under ataturk you could still get legally prosecuted for cheating on your partner.

Ataturk was excellent for Turkey at the time he appeared. If not for him Turkey wouldn't be able to be secular and it wouldn't be able to make alliances with the west as easily as before. Heck, I think even the relationship with Greece would be more violent without him

He literally finished what the ottoman sultan were trying to do for 200 years. The idea that he was like a modern liberal is retarded. Progressives of the 20th century would be conservatives by the standards of todays progressives.

I think you should direct yourself to Byzaboos. No self-respecting Romaboo under the Sun considers the Christian semitic Greeks who don't even live near Rome as Roman.

Didn't say he was a modern liberal by any means.
If he was Greece would have Izmir.

I thought the French defeated the Holy Roman Empire at Austerlitz

This
/thread

>Byshantium
>having ANYTHING to do with Rome

Romania is still around ya know

They didn't, they continued it until Ataturks reforms, after which the empire reverted to the republic.

>Germans were muslim
Absolute state of Veeky Forums

The early Muslim conquests started their decline

they cant handle that their """""empire""""" got put down by the TURK

We had a good run desu
1k years arent that bad

Although the fourth crusade greatly weakened it, it's not the final nail in the hammer. The Byzantines kind of recovered and 60 years later, while not having the same power as before, they were still one of the more powerful forces in their region of the world.

Nearly a century later they'd have two civil wars, one in 1321 and one in 1341, this is what really killed the Byzantines. The first civil war led the Turks gobbling up their Asian territories and the second their European by the ambitious Stefan Dusan.

Then the Ottomans defeated the Serbians and finally dissolved the Byzantine empire.

There's a nearly two hundred year gap between the sacking and their demise desu. Lots of things still happened.

I've got nothing against the ottoman empire for me, the byzantine and ottoman have a lot in common. It's just modern turkey who is pure garbage. Also attaturk was a fedora raging faggot.

this man knows
unironically good post user

It was actually the frogs under Napoleon though