Give it to me straight /fit, could I do some modeling? In college and would love easy money. I'm 20

Give it to me straight /fit, could I do some modeling? In college and would love easy money. I'm 20.
inb4 gay - no not down
inb4 height - yea im only 511 so thats maybe an issue

Other urls found in this thread:

ursulawiedmannmodels.com/men/mainboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

face matters most. post

Routine?

not with those fucking disgusting fingernails

>not with those fucking disgusting fingernails
Ewwww.

Routine?

For 'DYEL Monthly', maybe

Maybe, but modeling is a fucked up industry. You gotta be willing to sleep with the people in charge to make it big.

This. You got the body, so maybe an underwear model? Need the facial aesthetics, otherwise.

Used to date a model, so I'll give it to you straight. You have the adonis belt, which is a huge plus, but you don't have nearly the ab definition that an agency is looking for. You would need to cut body fat to get anywhere close. You're not skinny enough to model for normie clothing, and you're not ripped enough to do underwear, and you're not big enough to do athletic. Your face also matters, but not as much if you do body only stuff, but that requires a perfect body.

If you really wanna do modeling, lower your bodyfat.

Take a look at these guys, and you'll see what I mean. Guys who have ok bodies here get away with it because they're 10/10 faces.

ursulawiedmannmodels.com/men/mainboard

I would fuck you if that helps

To the guy that said he doesn't have enough abs and isn't skinny enough to do normie clothes, hb this ;)

>Give it to me straight
No, but I'd love to give it to you gay bb

This nigga srs?

Obliques are poor, and your skin is shit. Might just be the camera.

Torso too short, skin not clear enough, chest too small

The torso dimensions are your non starter. Models have long torso proportional to their height. You don't.

Also your chest is trash.

Do G4P

>your obliques are poor
And Idk what you're talking about I think my skin is fine.

Chest is a shit though I agree. Currently working it more than anything else trying to get those fuckers to grow

Look at OP's obliques, now look at yours.

Could I do beer commercials Veeky Forums ?

Do one cycle of Smolov Jr. for bench while bulking with some incline flies. It will even you out.

It looks like only your abs have a tan. Look splotchy, but nothing post processing in Photoshop can't fix.

With all that said, I'm mirin. You're almost model material. With another year of training and chest focus, you could get there. But you're not there yet.

What are you gonna name your baby?

Bud.

Mirin lower abs. Routine?

but where's the chest?

a six-pack a day would do

if youre 5'11 you should weight like 145 with 8% bf. your not big enough to do fitness modeling and not skinny enough to do clothing. also face is most important.