Benchpress isn't going up

>Benchpress isn't going up

What could be wrong Veeky Forums?

You're not pushing yourself

You're a weak minded faggot

you're pushing the bar the wrong way then

Do a minor deload and try to up your sets or reps for a while.

GOMAD

Hehehehe

more info faglord

what program you on? for how long? how many times have you deloaded? are you eating enough?

Try just doing dumbbell bench. Im in the middle of doing that and i feel like im getting a better pump with the greater range of motion

*AWOOGA* *AWOOGA*

Dumbell faggot detected!!!

Like just push harder man

Pick one:
Do More volume/frequency
Do assistance lifts
Quit lifting and take up marathon running

the way I pushed past my plateau was to to do drop sets from my max

Why not just do tris and chest flys? Change your routine.
also, this

higher frequency is the key, try benching 3-4 times a week. Look at sheiko or Blest programming.

higher frequency, much more volume (including bber style chest and tricep accessories), and more food

Might be a weak point either chest shoulders or tris. Try to figure out which one is weakest and work on building that up. If your close grip/wide grip is significantly less that would signal weaker tris/chest respectively. If your OHP is way behind its probably your shoulders.

>not moving to australia and doing seal rows

eat more food. guaranteed way to increase bench

>GOMAD
This is the answer. After stalling on bench, did this and went from 215 for 5 reps to 235 for 5 in a month.

frequency, check out thralls video on his own bench struggle

>fix this lift with frequency
>fix this other lift with frequency
>you also fix this lift with frequency

i'm meant to squat, bench and deadlift every day?

Squatting and benching every day is a good way to express the strength you already have. I tried it using the "Bulgarian Method" powerlifting variant Nuckols came up with and added 20kg to my hard bench max in a month and a half. Frequency does help when it comes to learning motor patterns and mastering a lift. Thing is, past a certain point, it really is all dependent on how much muscle you have, so I'd say what you want to do is ease off the strength training for a while and focus on higher volume through assistance work at submaximal intensity in order to more sustainably build muscle.

Either that or just run those Nuckols programs, the guy knows his shit

I know about Bulgarian, Eric Bugenhagen inspired me to research it since my god does it seem to work for him. I was thinking of giving it a shot for a month after making a home gym (to accomodate the time)

Do you keep the numbers after switching back to a more standard program?

Are you sucking your gymbro for protein every chest day?

I've only been back on standard programming for a couple of weeks now, but my numbers seem to have stayed strong. I can still bench 130kg for a solid max and my max squat is only down about 5kg from 4pl8. I would definitely say it's an extremely effective program for increasing your strength in the short-term, but I can't imagine running it for very long. I got to the point where I'd be waking up wrecked and couldn't actually bring myself to squat at the gym at the very end, which was when I dropped it.

Newbie here,
when benching I get a tingly sensation/pain in my biceps which I feel is not letting me push more.
Wut do? How to fix form to feel it in the chest more?

Does it actually hurt? or a you a wee lass who can't lift a sausage

Its 1pl8 :(
The sensation lasts for a short while after I stop benching as well