Tfw finally shredded and a girl says you look like spock

>tfw finally shredded and a girl says you look like spock

>get a better haircut
>suddenly not so Spocky

Easy as one, two, OP is a faggot.

I would just roll with it wear star trek t-shirts every day and shit. spock is a beast

Spock was good looking.

honestly this guy is objectively good looking its just his hair ruins him completely

>calisthenics master race

holy fuck it's Gordo Thomas

You're shredded but still kinda small. Most people don't make it as far as you have.

Time to commit to eating for 8 months, put on the muscle, feel the gains, cut down again, see the gains, one step closer to making it. Rinse and repeat one more time, fully make it.

You're fine bro, just change your hair and you'll make it.

The photo is 100 years old, doofus

I work for a living and browse fit for maybe 30 min in the evenings. Honest mistake.

if he had a better haircut he'd be good

also if a bitch told him that she's teasing and is debating whether she wants the D

at least youre healthy and you know how to work hard. if shes like 90% of girls, when shes all washed up and her body is falling apart, you'll be successful and still feeling young.

in other words, you'll
>live long and prosper

If you cut out this dudes hair he looks like a Chad that's just aged. The face looks like he's almost in his mid 30's but the hair makes him look like a 14 year old, somewhat similar to Spock.

I haven't seen this thread in fucking years

>I work for a living and browse fit for maybe 30 min in the evenings.

Never gonna make it

OUCH

You have the same type of hair as mine. Dont wash it everyday and wash is every 2-3 days because washing it daily makes it look fluffy and dumb. Or wash it everyday and use some product.

>16 replies
>no lift long and prosper

spock was literally the object of more sexual fantasies for women than any other fictional character, period.

Lift long and prosper

Own that shit. Spock is badass.

>suck me off, slutty

This. Either get a haircut or embrace Spockmode and drown in Earthling pussy.

Lift long and prosper