Untitled

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=TlaE2x3vffw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np4uFLaaUSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forever mirin

Zyzz is almost 6'2 and that chick is taller than him.

his legs are spread apart u dumbfuck

shrekt

oi i didnt get shrek u idiot they r taller than him. he is fucking manlet that lies about his height like his brother. fuck zyzz

>not knowing simple maths

stand up and spread your legs right now and tell me you don't drop a few inches in height

also

jeff pls go

thanks for saving the thread brah. were all gonna make it. shoutout to my man vynz from adelaide he is the reincarnation of zyzz

He isn't spreading that much, and she's clearly 6'1.

Why are you pretending to be me ?

>that wasnt me that posted that it was someone else. i swear im not retarded

get the fuck out. im OP and this is my thread

>Zyzz is almost 6'2 and that chick is taller than him.

Compare the writing style to this:

>oi i didnt get shrek u idiot they r taller than him. he is fucking manlet that lies about his height like his brother. fuck zyzz

let us not argue on the day of our lord and savior, for he is watching us above as we make glorious gains in his name

happy birthday zyzz, forever mirin

Im OP and i dont care who said it. just be quiet and who cares, respect the zyzz. dont hate

No, admit that wasn't me and let's put it behind us. It would take you literally 2 seconds to type "Hey, user, I know that wasn't you. Sorry for thinking it was you."

always and forever

I'm OP and I know it was you piece of shit

??? Im the OP and stop pretending to be me. holy shit dude you were probably the guy that pretended to be the other guy stop ruining my thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Np4uFLaaUSI

FUUUUUUARK

No, I'm the guy whom you accused of pretending to be the other guy, now I've pretended to be a guy who pretends to be you - so you could know how I feel. Just fucking tell me it wasn't me, and we can leave it at that.

mirin

fine? it wasnt you but stop pretending to be me, the OP

Ok, sorry for that. I apologise for pretending to be you.