She broadcasts a pic in her underwear for millions to see (including blacks)

She broadcasts a pic in her underwear for millions to see (including blacks)

How do insta sluts have no shame?

Why should they b ashamed of having a great body?

Probably getting paid yah nerd. Like 99% of the people here would do the same if anyone actually wanted to see our bodies :(

>including blacks
REEEEEE

If you had a nice body, you'd want to show it off too

if you think that means to have no shame you'd be surprised what else some of them do for money
[spoiler]they get pooped on for money[/spoiler]

Her face is so ugly. Shes a 5/10 at best

Imagine that was your daughter

Look at that face.

Who cares what she does.

I'd love to fuck my daughter then.

((Including blacks))

1. They are getting paid.

2. We live in a culture that promotes this type of behavior. (i.e. every girl posting pictures like this with 600 followers)

3. It helps you figure you if you're interested in dating or not.

She must feel vulnerable in her under clothes

Gotta signal to abdul she is ready to travel to his place in dubai to jerk off his camel and get farted on for money. Seriously check out tag the sponsor most of these "insta models" are just girls who are already hookers or are willing to be for a certain price.

I would literally do the same for money

You would jerk off a camel and let old arabs fart in your mouth for money? Sorry but I would be ashamed the rest of my life for that and wouldn't even enjoy the money after knowing what I had to do to get it.

Yeah for the right price I would even fuck your mom

Her face is fucking disgusting.

ugly as fuck

bruh, i dated an instamodel with a modest amount of followers, got paid to do fitness brand shoutouts occasionally, was with her before she even started up her instagram.

long story short she got sponsored by a white guy multiple times before i found out.

I broke her nose and got her fired from her day job.

now she's pretty irreparably ugly and has to grovel for jobs at cafes and restaurants.

feels good man.

How many natives are going to bang her out?

>long story short she got sponsored by a white guy multiple times before i found out.
>I broke her nose and got her fired from her day job.
My nigga

Wow congrats on being a fggt piece of shit. I hope you got brought up on charges for domestic violence.

>t. mad cuck

> be 5/10
> go to gym
> have a 7 or 8/10 body
It's like a female /us/

i think by definition is the mad cuck since he literally got cucked and then beat the girl because of it.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get JUSTed by the police. He either lives in some third-world shithole or he conveniently left that bit out.

>7-8/10 body

I agree, too skinny.

>(including blacks)

>she got sponsored by a white guy multiple times

Do you mean she just took photos for him and posted them on ig or did she send nudes?

she took a trip to his city and fucked him for free coke and an undisclosed amount of money (as in it wasnt in the messages i read)

I didn't get cucked, I got cheated on. I know the term has a loose meaning around here but if you're going to use it as an insult you should atleast be precise about its definition.

She never called the cops because i played with her heart like a fiddle for the next week or so after smashing her fucking face in.

Then I talked to her boss, who was actually someone I grew up with, got her sacked immediately and ghosted her.

sounds like she deserved what happened to her

Absolute nigger behaviour.

The alpha thing to do would be leave immediately and find a decent woman.

All women are like this. How many faces will you smash to save your ego?

>Bathing Suite

no ragrets

I'm not concerned about the 'alpha' thing to do you fucking retard, did I ask for your neckbeard armchair chad LARPer opinion?

>find a decent woman
>all women are like this

what did he mean by this?

>she took a trip to his city and fucked him
> smashing her fucking face in.
>got her sacked immediately and ghosted her.

super mad cuck

when did Veeky Forums get invaded by r/relationships

violence is not the answer, but you niggas are really tryna say he should have just walked away without taking a stand?

do you know what that does to a man internally when he lets the world continue spinning without exacting justice on those who betrayed him personally?

It chips away at your soul, for years if not decades.

You would understand if you had a shred of character left in your internet addict lives.

this was half cringey, half inspiring.

Disgusting face

That girl has a big butt

No it's full cringey.

You don't beat a girl's face in because she's a bad person, just like you don't beat a guy's face in for spilling beer on your shoes.

Sack the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and read Meditations to figure out how to live.

Whoever started this shit by bragging about beating a girl, I hope you either go to jail or figure your fucking life out.

>just like you don't beat a guy's face in for spilling beer on your shoes.

cuck.

next time it's semen, not beer.

and next time, it's your wife, not your shoes

> t. cuckadooodledoo

typical white knight, nice guy cuck attitude

But will they poop on me for money?

>1. They are getting paid.

by who? as far as im aware instagram doesnt monetize pictures

>All women are like this
Smash em all! HyyyyAHHH!!

she looks like a rock monster and she has witch fingers

This thread illustrates that gains and money complement each other like nothing else.