"Wow user you've really gotten buff lately!"

>"Wow user you've really gotten buff lately!"

How do I non-autistically respond to this to get laid?

>y-you too

>heh, not as buff as my monster cock has gotten
>m'am

>tips fedora

This is one instance where flexing a 'CEP and and cheekily asking "Yeah,you think so?" Might get you laid depending on how autistic you are.

fuck off shitskin

>361 KB
>469x581
dat fucking png compression

"Thanks I've been working pretty hard. Did you lose weight?"

It's not that hard fuckfaces

flex a 'cep

>u mirin cunt?

Th-thanks sh-sheboon

>thanks
what the fuck is wrong with all of you people?

>no I didn't lose weight
>did you think I was fat before?

Tell her how much you can hip thrust

fpbp, as usual

WII FIT
AND
ZUMBA

Ever consider the fact its just a compliment and youre not gonna get laid? Fuck is wrong with you autists?

"Glad you noticed"

>Are you an archaeologist?

yeah im just a lucky guy

Yeah you notice now that you are beneath my standards huh? Go to hell you ugly hag.

Then bang her sister.

Just scream L O N D O N

Thanks i work out from time to time

laughed

but might work too. Unless she's a stupid bitch like .

relace the
>did you lose weight?
with
>you look nice too

"Wait 'till you see my dick"

png is a lossless format

Remember her that we're all gonna make it

Tell her a funny joke

>Knock Knock
>*giggle* Ok, who is there? :)
>slap her right in the face
>ZE GESTAPO IS ASKING ZE QUESTIONS

>remember her

She has a choker, so it clearly does not matter what you say. You're getting laid regardless.

"thanks ive been eating my vegetables. Youre as pretty as ever"

There, easy. Interaction with sluts is almost systematic, it would amuse me if it werent so sad

be flirtatious but don't be a dog... Say something like thanks :) I've been working hard. Thanks for noticing ;)

>go fuck yourself you mixed-race semen demon, you'll not steal my gains REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Youre as pretty as ever

>let me tell you about the Jews

>Youre as pretty as ever
>strokes cheek

ABORT

>implying you could resist

>y-yeah, it's all the s-sterons. u-u mirin sloot?

would very much willingly impregnate that

>Yeah I've been playing catch woth my cousin. He's disabled and has no friends so once a week I play with him. I guess I have toned up a bit from that

>I'll give you a better look when you've lost 20lbs chubbs.

A-alpha

Nothing gets Stacy gushing faster than flexing them ceps

this

fpbp

what
the
fuck
?

Social autistic here, if one was in this situation would a self aware ""quirky"" comment like "Oh shit i better walk on eggshells here" be appropriate?

What would be the best way to respond to this

only correct answer itt

>yeah i know, anyway how's your sex life?

forgot pic

huh?

>What so you're saying I was fat before?!

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"yeah you were pretty disgusting before, i was embarassed to be seen with you. you fat fucking piggy slob bitch whore"

"Nah, you're just teasin'. You can't tell unless someone stripped me down lol"

No, this is just a tight fitting shirt.

I have literally never seen a black girl this pretty IRL
Why are attractive black girls so rare?

thanks
are you doing something with your hair/clothes/perfume/etc.? you look great

>Thanks I've gotten into rock climbing lately.
instant soaked panties

What kind of autistic country are you from where this passes off as a natural response.

I'm as autistic as the next guy, but do people unironically have trouble answering this question?

>Thanks. I like to keep in shape.

It's about finding the BEST response to what she said.

So far is the best desu

Your response is fine but has no reciprocity in it. Gotta return the mires right back at them.

>go back to Africa

Lmao what the FUCK

they generally need cosmetic surgery to get rid of their black features and replace them with white ones.

who dat?

This guy knows what's up

Alternatively: "you think? well I look a lot better without the shirt"

huh?

This. Flirting with women is literally trolling them. They don't want to fucking hear about your autistic 5x5 workout plan. Never give full disclosure.

Lmao women don't just throw out compliments like thirsty betas. There is intent behind all women's actions.

>returning a compliment with a compliment.

Don't ever do this.

no. that's incredibly stupid. follow my previous comment

>Youre as pretty as ever

Now THIS guy knows.

Honestly, looking at some of the responses in here is reminding me why this is considered a fag board.

Just say thanks.

TAKE A FUCKING COMPLIMENT LIKE YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF SELF WORTH!

>How do I non-autistically respond to this to get laid?

Clearly if she's said this you flexed a 'cep, so already she knows ur not autistic so ur gucci bro

Thanks yeah I've been going to the gym a bit

Then ask an unrelated question

Change the topic immediately

GUYS! IT'S THE "FLEX A 'CEP" GUY!

>thanks, so you like muscles on guys? *flexes bicep*

If she says yes she wants the D.

>thinking its a huge deal if you return a compliment with a compliment

wew you have a case of virgin autism if you analyze things these much

My hairdresser (recently divorced) has been making comments like this lately. Asking if I go to the gym and shit, saying I look really good, complimenting my arms... she even squeezed my shoulder the other day and made this "mmph" noise and smiled (she's a sassy jamaican)

I-I'm not used to this kind of shit, Veeky Forums. I never know what to say and I always think of the "you too" memes. I mean, is she hitting on me or just being polite? Compliments trigger my autism and I always mumble something incoherent and get really quiet. Then the rest of the haircut is awkward.

Do I just go get a new hairdresser or what? I like this one she does a good job but ffs I am stressed just thinking about going in for my next cut. What if she compliments me again/

>"Yeah, I know"

It's comes across as insincere because you feel obliged to say something back instead of being content enough to just accept the compliment. It's not that big of a deal but it's quite telling if your attitude.

ask her if she is trying to get the pipe.

>Thanks, it's this shirt.
She now can shamelessly feel you up under the guise of playing with your shirt.

id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of

"hows this for a start"

then again im not autistic like you and I know what girls want

i also go to a jamaican hairdresser user, they are just like this. she used to rub my pecs and feel my shoulders all the time, but she is engaged and christian and repressed as hell. damn shame because shes hot as fuck.

If she is recently divorced then I would say go there - but just know that it might not mean she's into you, like it probably would with a western woman.

>"hows this for a start"

How is that a logical response to what she said? A start of what?

I can't tell whether I'm getting trolled or you people are seriously this fucking autistic

>you're pretty as ever

You came to the wrong board friend

I also own a KFC.

He is flirting with her. "A start" implies she sees you naked later.

>did you lose weight
Are you retarded? Now she's going to be thinking she looked fat in the back of her mind now. Good job, she no longer is interested in you.

Coworkers told me this when I went in for my schedule after my fto and I said "nah, I feel fat. Been drinking a lot more then usual." Then I think i said my chest is more swoll

>>Thanks, you're not so bad yourself

Or some variation of that. If you know she's been doing cardio at the gym lately complement her legs, if she's gone rock climbing or something say something about her arms.

"Thank you" is always the best response to a compliment, if you try to downplay them you might come across as insecure or seem like you somehow disagree with their assessment.

Nobody likes being told they're wrong, if they went out of their way to say something positive about you they probably feel pretty strongly about it.

This is something a ton of dudes have trouble with because even attractive looking men hardly ever receive compliments on their looks growing up, and almost never from other men. Even ugly or fat girls will have been told they're pretty a thousand times by other women, whereas I could probably count on one hand the number of times a straight male has said something positive about my appearance.

It's just not something most men are used to doing, so when we finally do get into a scenario where it comes up even well adjusted people can sperg out.

Fuck. I did that once. The look of confusion on the girl's face is burned onto my retinas.

Just smile and say "Yeah, I've been doing some push-ups." Should come out sounding aw shucks-y. Then you give her the "waiting for you to laugh" look. She'll laugh and then you got her.

>t.I did this