Oh my God she said yes. I'm getting married next year. Greeeting biz Ill keep this short...

Oh my God she said yes. I'm getting married next year. Greeeting biz Ill keep this short, I'm so happy to finally have found the right woman. I bought ethereum at 2.00$ and 4.00$ and am a multi millionaire.

I never revealed to my future wife to be how much I had but I plan on telling her on our honeymoon that she will never have to work again. Im so happy to have been able to spend this time with you guys.

Cool LARP

For any man who actually finds himself in this situation, the following steps are recommended:
1. Dump her
2. Enjoy life

Congratulations, user! I only hope I accomplish the same with ODN.

However, please tell me you're staying in control of your ETH.

>suddenly wake up alone in one room apartment
>it was all a dream
>crusty fap sock on dick
>check blockfolio
>20% more JUST
>contemplate suicide

Kek

prenup asap as possible

this

first real advice.

That's my #1 goal in life. Congrats on living the dream man. I'm betting most of my net worth on Obsidian with the hopes that I'll be able to have a chill life like yours one day.

We will make it, ODN brothers.

This, I promise you.

Prepubescent detected

Don't fucking tell her how much you made. Money DOES change people.
Just tell her that you have 500k and are comfy af... If she sees millions it's over

Be a man, don't get too excited.

I really like this fantasy fanfic u posted OP ^_^

But lez see. To be a millionaire when u buy eth at 3 and 4, u would have to buy $10,000 worth. And if u were that picture, then u don't look like a nerd to me. So I know u normie willz not drop 10k into something called "Ethereum" from some Russian college dropout.

Therefore, u liar, u poorfag, and u dreamin' so hard u posting fanfic!

obv troll but don't she'll divorce you for the millions.

Congratulations, man! I'm happy for you. Today was my second anniversary. Not a crypto millionaire yet, but I'm on my way. We're both gonna make it.

Mate if you must tell her, understate your wealth by at least 50% and point the rest in cold storage. Yes I know she's the one but so were my first two wives. Love her with all your heart but you've effectively won the lottery with your eth gains. It won't happen again. Be smart.

Get a prenup you dipshit.
Have her sign it with her own lawyer present and ,if you can get one to, a retired judge to notarize/oversee it as a neutral third party.
Make sure she signs one don't be a fucking moron.
And her having her own lawyer that SHE PAID FOR HERSELF
is mandatory. You may love her but make her prove to you that she loves you for you.

Source: Cousin is a lawyer and drinking nights with him are gold.

*put

>vertcoin

>Not getting a prenup.
>Marrying before you are 50.
Fuck sluts, seduce alpha women who can produce alpha offspring. The name of the game.

I'm neither a normie nor an autist, but this is seeming more like my situation every day

i actually laughed , thanks man

try harder next time larpfag.

I refuse to believe that a Veeky Forumsraeli is this normal and well adjusted.

>I plan on telling her on our honeymoon that she will never have to work again

Don't do this btw

Keep pretending to work and make her work too

JUST delet this

don't worry user. marriage drives the normies straight to suicide, just think what it does to a Veeky Forumsraeli.

Once when I was 22 during a post graduation vacation in Europe, I did mushrooms in Amsterdam. During the trip I realized that I was actually a homeless native guy living under a bridge doing drugs that make you dream about living a good life. Even ten years later, I still think about this.

Mother of God...

No troll, dude.. dump ODN. The devs are retarded and the whole project looks unprofessional at best.

>t. dumbass

>implying (((they))) give up that easy
(((they))) will stop at nothing to ruin western civilization.
you might as well just fuck hookers for the rest of your life

Looking professional is very important

I didn't know Matt Smith had AIDS. Poor guy.

Lucky
Abt the woman not the money

HAHAHHAH TOPKEK

>RIP