Anyone has made his beard grow decently with minoxidil o shit like that ?

Anyone has made his beard grow decently with minoxidil o shit like that ?

Also /beard/ thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02275832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a beardlet but I will never understand beard culture. Its fucking cringey. Shut the fuck up and deal with your genetics. Are you going to tell women you use rogaine on your face? Jesus fucking christ, stop being so insecure

im a woman and idgaf if a guy put rogaine on his face if it got him good results

>fat fuck got nothing but his beard to show
Oh golly gee, how can I ever recover...

im a woman and I think its fucking retarded if a guy put rogaine on his face, even if it got him good results.

What now, bitch?

I have a natty full beard so I don't need to rub horse semen on my face like you beardlets do.

pretty gay

Just want a patchy-less beard, not a beard/let/

Also, I only care about myself, not what other think/want. Ok, that's it.

Christ imagine being such a worthless fat piece of shit that your greatest achievement was facial hair.

I have a beard and love it but "hurr ur no man if u dont have a beard" is fucking retarded and screams insecurity.

>he uses filters

Want to grow a beard, inject test.

I'm not gay but I want to make out with that guy.

its funny that you think that is a picture of op

guys i need ur advice
im 18 y/o with decent beard, where it grows
however ts only in patches and seems real scrawny
is there hope for me or should i just become a twink?

We need more twinks.

Yes, minoxidil has been proven to improve beard growth

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02275832

>admitting to using rogaine to make your beard grow
That's like admitting to a grill that you use roids to get a great body

Yeah, no. Test won't affect your beard.

t. /fraud/

I don't even want a beard, I just want to maintain stubble at a consistent length so I never have to shave again or waste money on razor blades, but I've got a shitty beardlet growth pattern on my cheeks.

>Its fucking cringey
This

You just didn't shave for a while, stop acting like this earns you the title of 'real man'

>he thinks a physical trait that requires LITERALLY no effort to obtain makes him a man

Been on minoxidil for exactly one month OP. I shit you not man I have had subtle increase in vellus hair right under my soul patch, absolutely nothing used to grow there.

Too see any worthwhile gains you'll need to run it for 6 months MINIMUM to a year.

Pic related
>left is yesterday (two weeks of growth from clean shaven)
>right is from one month ago (3 months of untouched growth)

>le lumberjacket, beard and bacon real men haz beards - meme.

agreed. However, if you're /nochin/ or have a small head (in my case i got both), beard is a literal life safer. My problem is that i look very good with a 3 - day beard, but when it grows longer i look like shit and right after i shave, i look like shit.

so im probably gonna jump on the minoxidil train

I bet people love hanging out with you

So much Satan in this thread

i used it twice daily for 2 months and while my beard did get thicker and start filling in, i started getting hair on my cheek bones under my eyes. my arm hair got way thicker and started getting hair on my ear lobes and thicker eye brows.

only do it if you don't care about getting hairier EVERYWHERE

i stopped and over a month later my lobes are still hairy and i pluck my cheek bones every week. hope to god it goes away soon

Most men who grow thick beards grow a lot of vellus hair way above their cheek line as well. It's normal mang

your beard will never look like that if you need minoxidil, sorry but that's it

i understand. but i dont want to have to shave the dark hairs on my cheek bones leading up to my eyes. thats not normal

Fucking hell, beardtards are the worst

Did you wash your hands properly after applying that shit?

Maybe not, but decent coverage is an attainable goal

i used the dropper to spread it along my face. never my fingers. only place it ever touched was my cheeks/chin/neck

what an effeminate faggot

lol

DHT yes, though.

Was retard with 18, ran it for 3 months now full beard years after

>tfw manlet but at least not a beardlet

>tfw manlet and beardlet
>like fuck u mom & dad, why did you ugly fuckers do this too me