Ive been sneaking small amounts of protein powder into my 4yo son milk that he drinks in morning. Am i bad parent?

Ive been sneaking small amounts of protein powder into my 4yo son milk that he drinks in morning. Am i bad parent?

Probably.

you're a fucking idiot

>sneaking

I think you just answered your own question. What, afraid your SO/family might have a problem with it? Pussy.

By small amounts i mean half a scoop per liter of milk. And he drinks like, glass or two per day. He is 16kg

Eh. So long as you don't restrict what the kid can eat it's fine.

Imagine what a horrible father OP must be. He already projects his own desires on his son and the guy is only just 4.
What if your son turns out to be a homo, is bad at school, doesn't like sports?
Luckily my father never gave a shit about me.

yep, you suck

youre leaving out some important information op.
how much can he bench?
squat?
is he on-cycle?

>Luckily my father never gave a shit about me.
Which is why you're a faggot now.

>not putting creatine in your son's milk

He's not gonna make it.

Legit don't do this. Some researchers suggest that getting exogenous creatine into your body might actually inhibit your natural creatine production temporarily or maybe even permanently. Just the plausible possibility is already enough for me to to never do this.

Just feed your kid normal food you cuck.

>Some researchers suggest

Great source you got there.

thanks,I pulled it straight out of my gaping asshole.

yes
milk on its own is fine, remember protein powder is a supplement and there are precisely 3 reasons to use it

1) you are competing in a strength based sport and need the extra protein
2) you are on gear and need the extra protein, maybe 1) as well
3) you don't have time in the day to make several meals that will give you your protein requirements. if this is the case then hitting your daily macros is the least of your problems.

pretty sure none of those 3 apply to your kid

and you turned into a dyel homo

hes doing bw squats with me, pushups, sometimes we do pushups with him lying on my back. Or he does stuff like leg press when he sits on couch and i pretend i want to tingle him and he pushes with legs against my chest

Maybe i should just make him drink more milk.

Its more about his mobility and movement patterns than his strength.

im also teaching him how he should not mouthbreathe and stuff.

I think he develops nicely.

>3) you don't have time in the day to make several meals that will give you your protein requirements. if this is the case then hitting your daily macros is the least of your problems.
Do I get the check if I'm a poorfag cutting and somehow need cheap, calorie undense protein?

I knock back protein at the end of the day because
1) it's delicious
2) I have spare caloric allowance
3) I'm like most average people, and only get 30-40g of protein a day unless it's a weekend

feed him hard foods and k2 to make him a slayer

They use it in baby formula, as well a a bunch of processed foods. It's not dangerous. On the other hand I don't want to encourage OP to dose his kid up something crazy and actually cause problems.

I don't see why this would be bad
There's nothing dangerous or bad about protein powder, it's just a protein source

My mom used to give me multivitamin as a kid, is that also bad?
fuckin retards itt

Put him in BJJ class until he's old enough to start Wrestling and working out, mate. He'll have lots of mobility and then build strength when he's T-levels are on peak.

didn't you know protein damages the liver?

This. Why small amounts?
FOUR SCOOPS C'MON!

You are a good father. Continue to give him protein. Be sure to keep him mobile and mostt important active

>Not injecting the kid with 250mg test a week
Your son is never going to make it.

well that's really nothing, even at his bodyweight. he could probably manage without it so you should top, i'm pretty sure he gets all the protein he needs from his diet unless you feed him like ethiopian children

this
protein alone will do shit all without exercises. Apart from burdening its kidneys.

>about 15g of whey per litre of milk
well its nothing