So my thread got deleted last night before I got to see any decent responses

So my thread got deleted last night before I got to see any decent responses.

Will I still make decent gains without calorie counting and meal prepping?
On an average day I'll eat:

Breakfast - 4 weetabix (sometimes with a banana) whole milk
Lunch - a packed out sandwich with either meats and or cheese or peanut butter
Dinner - whatever my parents make, which is normally something proteiny and calorie dense and a big sized portion. I normally eat when I'm hungry, I aim for low sugar content, high protein. If I'm still hungry before bed I'll eat something like another sandwich.
Supplements - 2 multivits a day and 2 scoops of creatine pre workout

I'm doing ICF 5x5 every mon, wed, fri. Am I on track for gains or can I do better? Would I be able to throw cardio in on off days or would I need to adjust my calories for that aswell?

Other urls found in this thread:

livelean.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most likely no

What do u suggest I do

bumping

I havent counted shit for 2.5 years, just eat a little bit more every day when you begin to stagnate

also this is very little unless you're skelly. Eat more for breakfast and lunch and/or make your own supper in addition

Count calories

How does your diet and body look?

How?

MyFitnessPal app

I didn't ask that I'm not a spaz, I know what MyFitnessPal is

Use your brain, it might be able to help you to read the fucking sticky.

Suck your mum, I didn't ask that

from 120lbs to 225 over 2 years 20% bf at 6'0. Probably going to cut soon

breakfast: 4egg omellette 2breadslices with pb
lunch: 4breadslices sandwhiched with nutella and pb + 2 large bananas + 500ml milk
dinner: usually dad makes, moved back home :^))
supper: frozen pizza/grilled cheese sandwhiches/buffalo wings, high cal shit like that

and I snack on chips and bananas in between

You might as well have. Control your diet or you will have shit results. Cook dinner with your parents and count the calories of the ingredients and you might learn something new too you ungrateful spoiled underage twat.

You're closer to 25%. It's time to cut breh.

You're probably going to eat way too many calories and have poor micronutrient and macronutrient balance if you don't count.

Just get a food scale. Once you know how much food weighs it's much easier to develop a diet.

Ask the question properly then
What do you want to know

I know everything there is to know about calorie counting, it just isn't feasible for me to be cooking my own dinner, I'll be in the way. I just work around the routine my parents have set in place in my house. I've just left my job and I'm waiting for a response from applications so I get what I'm given at the minute.

I did take tests, but yes, will cut as soon as I get that 4.5pl8 diddle very soon

Yeah this fatty needs to stop eating Nutella and chips

Tests don't mean shit. An accurate fat % measurement test doesn't exist. With the way you're looking you'll be cutting at least 4 months on a 1k deficit to get lean.

DLETE

AESTHETICFAG GET OUT

:( it's true desu, maybe ur bf would be lower if u didn't eat the nutella and chips with it

Anyone else got some input?

For example, I don't think eugen sandow calorie counted, he was a big lad, also the boxer Anthony Joshua claims he just eats when he's hungry aswell. Same goes for bodybuilders in 3rd world countries n chit aswell I assume

You don't have to count calories, it just makes progress easier and faster.
I personally don't do it

How's your diet and bod look?

You don't need to track calories but try to get at least .8g of protein per bodyweight. Your whole day of eat probably obly gives you 70 or so grams which blows. Get your mummy to buy you chicken breasts. I try eating at least 1 11oz chicken breast a day. That's ~96g protein right there.

Na I reckon I get way over 70 grams of protein a day but thanks

livelean.co.uk

Does this website look cheap for meat? How long do the different meats last in a freezer until it goes bad?

Bump

>Will I still make decent gains without calorie counting and meal prepping?
No