Why bother lifting? you will never be alpha like him

why bother lifting? you will never be alpha like him

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/bodybuilders-think-this-dude-is-too-ugly-to-get-hot-gir-1188000608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he ironically looked better fat

>lifting for girls
KEK

this pic is at least 4 years old. I wonder where he is at now.

How did he do that?

them birthing hips on the girl in the middle god DAMN

No idea, but he's wearing expensive brand shirts in almost every picture. Maybe he or his dad is loaded.
Or he's just charismatic.

you're a fucking idiot user

>this idiot saved the thumbnail

How is this even possible? I want to kill myself now

those shirts look like shit what the hell

I don't dress nor lift for approval. That sets you up for a life of disappointment. Lifting feels good, so does dressing well. Compliments are just icing on the cake.

jezebel.com/bodybuilders-think-this-dude-is-too-ugly-to-get-hot-gir-1188000608

According to this his name is Christopher Scott, will report back if I can find his facebook

wtf

>lesbians get women
It happens when they're going through that "phase"

He's rich as fuck and has good charisma.

bee yourself

Its possible that he is gay and like a BFF to lots of these girls.

Girls will even sleep with their gay male friends occasionally "because it doesnt count"

Diamond supply shirts are like 30 dollars, how is that expensive?

If the guy fucks the girl he isnt gay ffs

lmao at how people are desperate to make up shit like that as why some fat kid can have 8+/10 gfs and they can't.

have you ever thought about he is simply fun to be around with and not autistic?

Alright then you explain it
Explain how he is able to take pics with these hot chicks even when he is not hot himself

>$30 for one shirt isn't expensive
K

Be kid, be gay. Or double digit donger but that doesnt happen with gingers, its just a fact

i have never in my life. and i mean never, in my entire life. not at the mall. not at concerts. parties. not at the gym or the grocery store or the park. not. ANYWHERE. have i seen some stupid twerpy motherfucker like him get nearly as hot as the girls that are in his pics

ever.

this kid is maybe 1 in a billion. maybe he's rich or has a chad brother or something. but besides that this kind of stuff doesn't happen and we all know it.

the dude is clearly gay.

you autists need to go outside some.

''She's the best girlfriend a man could ever ask for'' I know it could mean it as a female friend, but sounds a bit too flattering for that imo.

Plenty of dweebs have hot gfs it's called having a personality, money, connections or luck. Some people actually have shit going for them in their lives

Search google for image

the kid was rich, and he would buy guys flowers/jewelry/take them on foreign vacations/host house parties. i've seen a couple dozen guys like this, and they rarely get more than a single pity fuck with a girl. sometimes they get a hot, golddigging gf but they almost always have a chad on the side.
from what i know tho, the kid is actually a pretty decent guy. i have nothing against him, but i hope his feigned success doesnt doom him to a lifetime of arrogance and disappointment