People who diddlies 4pl8, how do you use that strength of yours? Do you try to move cars or help your friends in moving...

People who diddlies 4pl8, how do you use that strength of yours? Do you try to move cars or help your friends in moving? Can you carry more grocery bags now than before?

my dad is proud of me. Well I set the standard pretty low for that as a former fatty&neet

I use it to lift 4pl8 diddlies.

But what's the usage of your strength on daily activities?

How much is that she be lifting?

120kg? Idk if those are 10kg pl8s or what.

I use the extra strength to fuck ur bitch harder

I use my strength to lift myself out of bed every day

I do it to make other gym fags jealous

this is a niche but good one.

I go to lucrative fossil hunting beaches nearby.
I lift big fucking rocks that other cucks can't lift.
I find the shit that others can't.

>pic I found last time I went.

I deadlift 250kg 1RM

How much do they pay you?

Oh I don't do it for other people.
I just mean I find them for myself.

Bros, i hit 3pl8 diddly the other week but i kinda pulled my left hamstring trying it the next session, so been training hams every other day, it kinda feels okay but still a bit sore, should i do light diddlys for high reps to help? or just stay clear untill its all gone?

if you want to DL then go for it. do a bunch of warmup sets and if you feel good you can keep going. if you notice your hamstrings go lighter. pretty simple stuff as long as it doenst hinder you you can DL just fine, maybe go slightly lighter than normal but otherwise you should be fine.

Thats fuckin awesome dude. Keep on rocking!

cheers man

Yes, I do. I can push my own car out of the ditch if it's in a little, I can get it out of the fuggin median if my gf is with me.

I moved a player piano up 7 steps into my little sisters place. They put me on the bottom, and like 3 of her gay friends on the top. Felt good.

I'm 5 pl8 tho.

That sounds cool, dude.

With craigslist and my truck I can pick up all sorts of cool furniture on the cheap. I got a hardwood rolltop desk for 110 bucks off it. The ducker has to weight north of 300lbs

Godspeed fossilbrah

>3 of her gay friends on top
>Felt good

Oh fit. Never change