Just broke it of with my girl. Hold me bros, I don't think I can lift this morning

Just broke it of with my girl. Hold me bros, I don't think I can lift this morning...

Squat until you can't feel feelings

Probably what I'm gonna end up doing. Not gonna make me feel better though.

Embrace the pain. It reminds you you're still here and getting better.

Why did you break it off?

Bitch wasn't good enough for you bro

>*lightly squeezes bum as we come in for the close embrace*
>no homo

Girls with depression man. They'll never love you the way you love them. They fucking lie to you all the time.

That's what you get for not being a faggot

The pain you feel is the realization that the relationship you idealized did not actually exist.

You feel the loss of time wasted (time spent in that relationship and not in your idealized one)

You feel the loss of naivety shattered, for you feel the fool for not knowing better

You feel the loss of hope, for you may even believe that you cannot create or find what you hope to in a relationship

I am here to tell you that you can do it. Draw what lessons you can from this experience. What type of woman will it take to form a fruitful union? What type must you avoid?

>The things you don't understand are things that you will be fated to act out in your life

Understand why your relationship didn't work so that you can understand what to avoid and how to said it

Damn

I appreciate it man. I don't really think I idealized anything, but yeah. I know better now. I've decided that I want to make things happen in my life. Whatever time I'm not spending working, working out, or shitposting, I'm gonna spend finishing my novel. Cranking out that next chapter is exactly like cranking out that next set. I'm gonna love this bitch for the rest of my life though, and that bums me the fuck out.

You idealized her just now. Why else would you love her for the rest of your life?

I'm not gonna forget the times we spent together. We had a legitimate romance, and she was one of the reasons I improved myself. I'm not gonna stop, and I'm nit trying to make it something it wasn't, but it was great while it lasted, you know? Love is blind, and her depression didnt bother me at first.

OP, married user here, with some serious advice I'd like to impart on you, but first I need you to answer this question: is this the first time you've broken a woman's heart?

Realize what the relationship's dysfunctionalities would have done in the long run.

Honor the good times.

>marriage

This will only make you stronger OP.

OP if you don't lift today, what will you do instead?

If the answer is sleep or hang out with friends, go ahead and take the day off. If it is anything else, go lift.

No. I tried the whole chad thing a while ago, but it just made me feel like shit. Like killing a man, seeing a girl cry never gets any easier. Please impart your wisdom, bro. Be my tyler durden.

Name 5 people you respect or admire. I'd bet money that at least 4 of the 5 of them are married if they're over 40, and if they're under 40, they should be targets for you, not role models.

If it's not the first time you've broken a girl's heart then what I'll say to you loses a bit of impact, but here goes. Breaking hearts when you're young is not a bad thing. It's painful for you, painful for her. It sucks. But in the long term, when you're on the edge of whether or not to make a lasting commitment to that diamond in the rough woman who is actually worth it, you'll either have the maturity to back away or the confidence to know that you're moving ahead without fear of looking back and wondering "did I settle?" I am married, but I was engaged before that. I broke off the engagement shortly after because I realized I was doing it for the wrong reasons. It was, far and away, the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. The social repercussions even within my own family towards me were enormous. When I did eventually get married, it was to a woman who, when things were tough (and if you're both honest people who communicate, there will be tough times) I could ask myself "should I leave over this?" And I knew that if I said no, I'm staying, it's because it's worth it to me, not because I need to be with someone. I have said to others and I'll say to you; no man who has never broken a heart can truly know that they're with someone because of love and not because of fear of being alone. And that's worth something.

LMAO not that user but 4 out of the 5 role models I could come up with are either never married or divorced. And they're in their early 40s and up

dont even have 5 people i admire tbqh

Just goes to show what you place your value in. Original user's question was pretty short sighted.

Thanks for the advice, Tyler. I'm honestly not all that afraid of being alone, it's just...you know, love is a bitch. Was this girl bad for me in the long run? Most definitely. Was she wife material? She would have been if she dealt with her mental problems. I'm fucking 24 and I just left a girl I'd been seeing since I was 22. I think she'll always have a place in my heart, but I don't really want her to. She couldn't see how much I tried to make it work, she couldn't see how much she meant to me. Sometimes I wish I stayed chad, but I just can't bear to see a woman cry. You can call me a puss if you want.

Name your five.

Don't be a bitch, lift anyway

Bro.

I get it man. One even killed herself during the relationship and even now I wonder if I was so bad that she had to kill herself to get away. The next two both dumped me for some chads, #2 getting abused before eventually trying to /noose/ it. #3 was raped, and came crying back. Shits pretty good with #3, reason I lift now. It always gets better anons, it always gets better.

Fuck man, it's a goddamn epidemic. Why is clinical depression so widespread in the western world? Nearly every female I've been with dealt with it at some point. These ladies need some endorphins. They need to get Veeky Forums

On that level depression is a justified consequence of their lifestyle.

Those with actual chemical imbalances make up a very small group.

The number of women (and men) that come from broken homes, don't take care of their health, don't have meaningful hobbies, don't have well adjusted friends, don't have a plan for life is massive.

Given that women tend to be more histrionic naturally makes it abundantly clear why there are so few that are sane and that the ones who are have become increasingly rare/valuable

I can believe that. Not trying to make it about race or nothing, but the black dudes in my high school weight room used to say "only go out with wight girls if you want drama.". What they said is a gross oversimplification, but after my adult experiences I can see where they came from.

Now you can start living and won't have to get a phone call when you're not home for 10 mins asking what you're doing and who you're with and you won't have to spend twice as much money and can d whatever the fuck you want

Relationships are fucking retarded man you can't even leave the house without it being a problem

They're not wrong.

There are a few types of women that date black men.

>Those that don't care about race because they deem maintaining heritage insignificant
>Those who do not care at all about whom they date

Let me tell you that the latter of the two groups is significantly larger

Despite more African American women coming from broken homes race mixing women naturally pre-select for highly histrionic traits. It's why HAPA kids are so fucked up. Their parents face the same problems with the women naturally disliking Chinese men.